[Official] _DONGHAE LEE DONG WOOK + LEE DA HAE | ChaMo lives on! :)

Admin

@samzz of course it's Lee Dahee, she's active and did a lot of projects lately and how come Lee Dahae can get a project in SK when her priority and agency's priority for her is her sex vacation, she's no life without that. Even the virus can't stop them. The two very important thing to her S and W.

• Awesome 1

Imagine Lee Da Hee and Wookie are selected..big big confusion in the net for sure. Imagine if they will have own shipping thread.. hahaha.

But luckily Hee already has her own name to stand up, whereby Hae is already in nugu ranking. 

First of all,  I am not LDH's fan but I liked her in MG and HK With LeeDongWook. 

The image I had on her was she is an elegant sophisticated woman who came from wealthy family but after i recently saw the nature of videos she regularly  posted , i can say that there's something seriously wrong with her , what is she doing with her life when she in her late thirties. stop mocking her in public but try to do something  to help her . She needs you the most right now . You must think of something and I believe LDH has sound fandom base in China  who can all join together and send her something 

I am not sure if you will reply to me or not but I felt I should tell you that .

@samzz i'm so confused haha, Is this from the outside world or from the neighborhood? they knows everything hahaha

we anticipated that 5 yrs ago, we already said same thing within years  and still it's happening. Haha we're not saying that we are right from the start but we are really right. So it's really frustrating on your part but if you wanted it the diplomatic way and if you feel you can do something with it don't tell us what to do bc we're already in 30's we also know what is right and wrong, do it with yourself, gather her C fans, loyal fans  do something and give her something. I'm sorry I'm not a blind followers I will criticize if I do feel that there is something wrong. 

since you're not a fan how come you know and read this thread since HK was 5 yrs ago? 

6 hours ago, samzz said:

Imagine Lee Da Hee and Wookie are selected..big big confusion in the net for sure. Imagine if they will have own shipping thread.. hahaha.

But luckily Hee already has her own name to stand up, whereby Hae is already in nugu ranking. 

haha why not I like the idea, besides she's good. 

and I'm sure DHae's name will always be mentioned, haha free publicity

@dolley I even got some free times to read on the short and long term of that strains.

It's showing already. Birthday gift to her this year? Hehehe.

Btw, DH wants people to know she has another name which is Cherry..after Wookie mentioned about cherry blossom early this month?

Twitter account that suddenly active (not through automatic IG connection.)

Wonder why she didn't post it in her IG, or the other admin forgot the password.

@samzz the pressure for celebrating birthday lol, idol birthday nowadays is a big celebration to a fans, too much effort from them specially the Cfans, no virus can stop them to do such extravagant thing. 

haha maybe auto filter, posting on IG with the approval of the higher up, if to promote only should pay royalty haha

1 hour ago, dolley said:

@samzz the pressure for celebrating birthday lol, idol birthday nowadays is a big celebration to a fans, too much effort from them specially the Cfans, no virus can stop them to do such extravagant thing. 

haha maybe auto filter, posting on IG with the approval of the higher up, if to promote only should pay royalty haha

I know what the birthday gift..#afamilia#

Best birthday gift ever right.

I noticed, there is something wrong with the IG since middle of Feb this year.. probably bc of the #afamilia# connection, I mean laying low for a moment.

A new #afamilia#

The background view seems taken near the area of The Palm Sky Villa Las Vegas

• LOL 1

@samzz and I just read yesterday #afamili abandoned in USA way back haha, why all of a sudden they making throwback heading to LA? Opss I didn't say they went there in Feb to March  and I didn't say they got to party in the USA style . 

I know it's hard to be in between religious people on the other side and evil to the other side. Just post the religious side 

• Awesome 1

33 minutes ago, dolley said:

@samzz 

I know it's hard to be in between religious people on the other side and evil to the other side. Just post the religious side 

Since it's legal there #afamilia# is well accepted, except the other activities.

Probably she was the one who asked the videographer to edit the latest yellow bikini in Xiaohongshu. Previously it was a full show in there.

--------

Still love looking at pic few years after My Girl.

XGoKIP4.jpg_____

Just finished watching Wookie wants to talk on my channel TV.

-Refresh on what he said about first love.

He said, let's cry a bit when remembering about our first love while listening to Gong Yoo favorite song. Wookie and Gong Yoo have very matured way in telling the fans that both are single during that shooting period.  Men in relationship don't cry when remembering their first love. That's a total insult to the girlfriend if they are  in relationship, furthermore said it on TV.

Then Wookie said he will break up with his girlfriend if she allowing him to spend a holiday with another female friend. He said, obviously "we are in two different world. Yes, Wookie, only animal kingdom practicing that lifestyle.  That's the reply when JDY asked him if he allowed his girlfriend to have holidays with a male friend. 

Wookieshii, we can relate to this..bc that's what we knew so well even before the talk show.

@samzzhit on the spot, bullseye!!

and we know the time they're making that MG videos on orange orchard was an execution of the plan, perfect timing on his talk show and they know he went there. Luckily many already know that dirty moves. 

btw one of her friend she brought in her agency who got project first before her, I think she started making friends with other artist and some are from her co agency artist. It's good for her, if she wants to have a good career path choose the right people who may have a good influence on her well being. And in the future choose a better agency

@dolley it's the same meaning when a boyfriend or a husband allow his girlfriend/wifey to flirt with another man.

That's totally one of a kind relationship or totally different weird world to Wookie or Lee Dong Wook. 

Wookieshii just enjoy your private life and blooming career, and don't mingle into that animal kingdom.

So DHshii, seems like your best friend aka Mr Kimmy agency is alive again. Most likely he will be lobbying on your drama soon, well of course with your own funding. As reported by media last year, he is a very very good "MIDDLE MAN".

@dolley as expected, Mr Kimmy still kicking behind the scene.

https://www.allkpop.com/article/2020/04/kara-member-actress-seungyeon-signs-exclusive-contract-with-ygx

https://www.koreaboo.com/stories/everything-need-know-actor-lee-dong-wook-new-tvn-k-drama-coming-soon-gumiho/

In the upcoming series, Lee Dong Wook will take on the role as an unprecedented male gumiho Lee Yeon — which is another good reason to keep your eyes on the premiere. The producers have revealed this much: The gumiho Lee Yeon, who used to be an almighty spirit looking over the country, is now a “cleaner-upper” of spirits that cause ruckus in the human world. This gumiho is irresistibly attractive, intelligent, and athletic — almost too perfect to be real. His heartlessness, though, may give away that he indeed is not real.