Quantcast
Guest nancykimlee

_DONGHAE [Official] LEE DONG WOOK + LEE DA HAE | ChaMo lives on! :)

Wookie new costar Jo Bo Ah posted a pic with Gumiho hastag..

Seems like it's starting already..

Happy working Wookie with precautions of the virus.

• Love 1

@samzz Yes I think they already started based on wookie's hairstylist IG story 2 days ago. 

and I hope they're be very careful since the virus still spreading. From staffs to the actors be safe everyone

Jo Boah has a pretty IG followers and based on comments most of them are in koreans. Also I observe they have common friend from the other side of the world haha

5 hours ago, dolley said:

@samzz Yes I think they already started based on wookie's hairstylist IG story 2 days ago. 

and I hope they're be very careful since the virus still spreading. From staffs to the actors be safe everyone

Jo Boah has a pretty IG followers and based on comments most of them are in koreans. Also I observe they have common friend from the other side of the world haha

Cannot compare with DH "D" friends in LA and Las Vegas. Hahahaha.

If exposed..

She is still trying.. through the trot song.

@samzz stayathome has an effect mentally and physically. And yes more time to bleach the hair, more time to stalk and more time to think of new strategies haha

12 minutes ago, dolley said:

@samzz stayathome has an effect mentally and physically. And yes more time to bleach the hair, more time to stalk and more time to think of new strategies haha

Yes, DH and trot songs were 13 years old story, then suddenly in her Chinese Tik Tok, yes started from the birthday 6th Nov.

What a coincidence.

25 minutes ago, samzz said:

Yes, DH and trot songs were 13 years old story, then suddenly in her Chinese Tik Tok, yes started from the birthday 6th Nov.

What a coincidence.

haha it's not effective strategies, many LDW fans and wookie already move on and forget about her. Even the old fans they can't deceived them. And we know who are behind that strategy. Being surrounded  by 4 expert in monkey business, pretty sure she's learning too.

wookie on Vlive recommended the movie Uncut Gems, and he really watched the movie. But he said its not for minors bc it has a lot of foul languages but the movie is really good. Maybe DH should watch that movie too instead of watching someone else haha

• Awesome 1

I don't know if some still had a copy of magazine way back 2006 when wookie visited Phils. Sharing on this thread some pics from the magazine that I still have until now

oqYp5mf.jpg

FbJjRcp.jpg

• Love 1

@dolley yes I remember all the pictures.

And the interview too. 

And he asked for  a banner or something ( I forgot) from  a fan that bear his name and DH.

Got some time to watch My Girl, thanks to quarantine.

Forever love Gong Chan

59e07cc0ly1gd0pszvf8gj20u01hc1kx.jpg

Wookie favorite scene in My Girl.

006JcTYYgy1gdf6j9fk2ij30g40bywfh.jpg

• Love 1

close up of his hand with a cast

HbaWmLd.jpg

the second photo said he even watch My Girl at the airport on his departure. His flight was late night 

• Love 1

I saw this in Naver few days ago, and thanks to Kim Ta Rie fans for putting it in Twitter. Hopefully Lee Da Hee, not Lee Da Hae bc if the latter, all the interviews will be on the SX partner, and not on the drama.

mHMAi9p.jpg

ozG977O.jpg

3 hours ago, dolley said:

close up of his hand with a cast

the second photo said he even watch My Girl at the airport on his departure. His flight was late night 

Hahaha watching his favorite drama.

@samzz of course it's Lee Dahee, she's active and did a lot of projects lately and how come Lee Dahae can get a project in SK when her priority and agency's priority for her is her sex vacation, she's no life without that. Even the virus can't stop them. The two very important thing to her S and W.

• Awesome 1

Imagine Lee Da Hee and Wookie are selected..big big confusion in the net for sure. Imagine if they will have own shipping thread.. hahaha.

But luckily Hee already has her own name to stand up, whereby Hae is already in nugu ranking. 

First of all,  I am not LDH's fan but I liked her in MG and HK With LeeDongWook. 

The image I had on her was she is an elegant sophisticated woman who came from wealthy family but after i recently saw the nature of videos she regularly  posted , i can say that there's something seriously wrong with her , what is she doing with her life when she in her late thirties. stop mocking her in public but try to do something  to help her . She needs you the most right now . You must think of something and I believe LDH has sound fandom base in China  who can all join together and send her something 

I am not sure if you will reply to me or not but I felt I should tell you that .

@samzz i'm so confused haha, Is this from the outside world or from the neighborhood? they knows everything hahaha

we anticipated that 5 yrs ago, we already said same thing within years  and still it's happening. Haha we're not saying that we are right from the start but we are really right. So it's really frustrating on your part but if you wanted it the diplomatic way and if you feel you can do something with it don't tell us what to do bc we're already in 30's we also know what is right and wrong, do it with yourself, gather her C fans, loyal fans  do something and give her something. I'm sorry I'm not a blind followers I will criticize if I do feel that there is something wrong. 

since you're not a fan how come you know and read this thread since HK was 5 yrs ago? 

6 hours ago, samzz said:

Imagine Lee Da Hee and Wookie are selected..big big confusion in the net for sure. Imagine if they will have own shipping thread.. hahaha.

But luckily Hee already has her own name to stand up, whereby Hae is already in nugu ranking. 

haha why not I like the idea, besides she's good. 

and I'm sure DHae's name will always be mentioned, haha free publicity