[Drama 2014] ♈♦ Hotel King ♕ 호텔킹 ♦♈

Maetawinz

Guest bacom

Hotel King is heeerrrreeee!!! Now I have another waiting. I'm waiting patiently for some kind souls in here to do recap :) and I'm waiting patiently for the machine sub on DSS to at least understand a bit :) Please, @nancykimlee, do the summary for all of the poor souls here who don't understand Korean  [-O<

• Replies 20.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Bosco_96

@sikoku: TQ so much for translation. ^_^ She's so stunning and perfect even she slept like that. But I wonder is she change her manager? It seems that when she alter agency, manager will be replaced too???
I found one live stream site, so everybody can check it :x

Hi @Annya , agree with u. Slow speed internet connection always be a main problem when u wanna watch drama on live streaming. Urgh... I always feel like to throw away my internet modem sometimes when this is happening... :P it is sooo frustrating. ~X( Adding your rage when u only get to watch a little from the whole episode becoz it keep jumping from one scene to other scene, make u don't even know or longer care what were u watching abt. X(

@Bosco_96 @iloveporkandbeans Thanks for share the links with us here. :-* Let's see which site is suit best with my slow speed connection. :-w If it really not allow me to fully watch & enjoy the streaming tonight, I guess I have to wait for full episode raw a bit later. :((

Starting.. Will be guess capping if you guys don't mind..

brothers in some foreign place. Beggars for syndicate. They both got beaten up for not getting enough money. Hyung shields dongsaeng from gun. The gangster is down! The hyung killed him? A stranger comes. The hyung wakes up in a beautiful hotel room..

He and the ahjussi talks..

Guest delphi

Success smoothly with this link
http://kpop24hrs.com/watch-kbs-mbc-sbs-online/

No jumping scene bcos buffering. Good luck

For mod: i dont know if this site illegal. just forgive me and delete this post. :)
:x

Guest kaeruchan

Hello everybody ^^v

I saw the first episode of Hotel King and I have to say that I like it so much! It's like a dream but the drama has started! Strangely, it doesn't feel like a pilot episode to me...maybe because I've been reading about them since few weeks ago ;)

VP and GM Cha are on the serious side while Mone, Manager Baek, and Woohyun are my sources of laugh in this ep. Hihihi! I do hope Mone will be able to make our dearest GM to smile because he only did once in the whole ep as posted by @iloveporkandbeans above!

LDH's Chinese is so good! I'm not used to French so I can't really judge how good Jaewan is...wait, he does speak French there, right? My streaming happens to lag at that point LOL

Hope that I can spazz together with you guys here...looking forward to insightful discussions, awesome thoughts, and funny posts from all of you~

Hotel King fighting~!

@iloveporkandbeans...... Thanks in advance for the translation..........
I'm about to lose it the sites not up yet.. Question to anyone out there: What time do it start the live stream in the states....  Any time zone is fine so I can adjust to mine....I won't to see Hotel King so bad...

Guest bacom

Thanks so much @iloveporkandbeans for the guesscap. Just a side note for y'all about guesscap hehe... it's just a funny way of calling a recap based on guessing from a non-Korean :))
Thank you to all post-ers for screencaps and comments about today ep. I'm eagerly waiting for more :)>-

Archived