[Drama 2014] ♈♦ Hotel King ♕ 호텔킹 ♦♈

Maetawinz

• Replies 20.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@mimi 26 dear yourgirl PMY will ocmeback to dramaland ..i like the dramas plot. new leaf is the title. I think? congrats dear. Am i that obvious with my agenda? LOL
@shielizda as usual deari am entertain reading your posts
@dvee_yong yes yes lets get close from now on kekeke

i love all the updates .. and wait lemme "inhale,exhale" with this pics I cannot breath may eyes gonna popout of excitement.

hoking_sketch140326133448imbcdrama0.jpg

InWDB8f.jpg

EXCUSE ME WHILE I FLIP ALL THE TABLES HERE. I WILL BE BACK WHEN  I ALREADY CALM DOWN. NEED TO ADMIT MYSELF FIRST.

Guest HaYam El-Abbas

DW talk about his role in the new drama Hotel King / Need to Translation :(
http://talk.imbc.com/news/view.aspx?idx=85849

677891597.jpg 

Character descriptions have been posted. Unfortunately, I can only translate this much. :( The rest of the descriptions are posted on the website. 
845527394.jpg?1395818476
CHA JAE WAN - Hotel CIEL's General Manager
845528877.jpg?1395819366
AH MO NE - Chairman's famous daughter, Hotel CIEL's management successor

845529062.jpg?1395819472
SUN WOO HYUN - 3rd year concierge, VIP Mo Ne's dedicated staff

845529691.jpg?1395819822
SONG CHAE KYUNG - Hotel CIEL's Senior Vice President and Director of Hotel CIEL restaurants

845529863.jpg?1395819923
LEE JUNG GU - Hotel CIEL's Vice President

845530433.jpg?1395820221
BAEK MI NYEO - Hotel CIEL's Training Manager

So yeah that's it. I hope somebody translates the full description soon. Hehe. Anyway, I might have made some mistakes in translating so I apologize in advance. Hehe. ^^

@dvee_yong:Thanks so much for ur translation dear.I am sure someone will come and help us with full translation :) and also for pic and update.
@Boy Bí Ẩn, Thanks for those video u uploaded on utube.Its good to see videos .The training video was so funny.
Thanks
@mimi26  for subs for promo and also @delphi  file the sub file download link :)
AQ:I so agree i wish we could see them on RM or HT but i guess no luck but still i think they can participate in RM and MBC doesn't have any such show which can show whole starcast together they only have Section TV which we have to rely on .
@Go Seung Ji:Thanks for individual pic u posted.
Why jae wan and Mo ne pic are not new one in character description :(
@Hayam:Me too like the new header of website finally they updated the site before PC.

@Boy Bí Ẩnthanks for your uploading~~I can hear Dahae's laughter very clear!!especially when DW is giving the demonstration hahaha
6bc75fd0gw1eetc0xapjwg209q046e82.gif

And in the reading script video, Dahae read a few Chinese words(though I cant hear clearly^),DW said she was good at Chinese~
one more gif9884544A5BA34F2072485_zps0b2de365.gif

9 nights to go! So excited... Thanks guys for all the updates... Just lurking for now ... the 5 teasers that MBC released look so promising...I love how they show both drama and comedy so we know what to expect... I'll be posting more when this drama airs... good luck to both leads ...this drama will be a hit for sure... Praying for a good storyline...

Woah... didn't expect we get soooo much goodies from MBC today. Thank you sooooo much to @Boy Bí Ẩn @dvee_yong @Go Seung Ji @muchcloudier @HaYam El-Abbas @cuttlelee for all those pics, posters, videos, links etc. ^:)^ Nice to see this thread keep moving & everyone here keep sharing any goodies we get with others. Well after all, sharing is caring right? ;)

@delphi Thanks for teaser 5 sub download file. Really appreciate it since I don't have access to Viiki. :-*

@muchcloudier Thank u for your artwork gifs. All are amazing & beautiful. :x Like I told u, u are talented. Keep it up ok? :)>- And yes... I too think that DW praised DH in front other cast for her Mandarin's in that script reading video. My shipper heart just... :\"> watching that video & the other hotel training video. And we definitely hear DH's laugh in there. They're surely had fun during that session. :D

11 days to go till the premiere & tomorrow the press con will be held. Ooh... can't wait for it. More goodies to come. >:D< Looking forward to see the cast in beautiful attire & interviews. :x Is there a live streaming for tomorrow? Anybody know abt this? If so... hope someone would share it with us here. Anyway... let's keep this thread active & lively, alrite peeps? Hotel King fighting!! :-bd :-bd 

Hello everyone.

This drama will be the first drama I will watch after YWCFTS (coz I am still going crazy over that drama)

I already re watched My Girl >< i loved that couple in that drama !! Miss them so much and finally they are back together ^^

yay!! Can't wait !!

After a deserved BIG Thanks to all of you chinggues for all the updates specially @Boy Bí Ẩn for uploading those videos so fast and @Hayam for all the pictures from the website and of course my @muchcloudier for the lovely Gifs :x
WHAT A DAY??? Although I expected already that the website must be opened today before the but I didn't expect them to release those lovely videos. LOVE every moment in it and kept grinning watching them.

It is great to see our cast getting along so well and playing and laughing together :x
@dvee_yong, ooh how I wish we could understand that characters relation charts :( but I really love that new poster :x but why we didn't get character posters for our lead too??? I hope they give us this soon.

@ninamiller and @corlissmaw, welcome to our drama thread and hope we all enjoy this drama together :)
I read about Wookie cast in a new variety show and although I can't imagine how he can handle this with filming a 32 drama?? but if the concept allows it, how about inviting Dahae :D;)
It is D-10 already and few hours till the press conference, I am just SO EXCITED \:D/ \:D/ \:D/
And I saw this on weibo but not sure actually what is this event or how the drama related to that green tea or drink?? But it could be that the drama will have some product replacement for this one :D
005uHTXYjw1eetdjl28eij30j80jj40y.jpg

Guest HaYam El-Abbas

@apqaria: i'm with you in your idea about inviting Dahae with Wookie in his new variety show :D
it will be so great if we can watch them together in a 
variety show , special we have spend nice time and funny time when watch them in any interview , seems that they very close !! ^^

i'm still wait
character posters for our lead too , and wish they give us this soon !!

about 
press conference , hope if any one here can post a link to watch the conference online !!
i will be so happy if i can watch them in the 
conference ^^

Guest HaYam El-Abbas

@apqaria: woooooooooooooow , i like the poster you post that related to green tea or drink , what ever it called :D
it will be so perfect one if released as another poster with high quality !! i will wait this poster ^^

@Annya you're welcome!   ;;)
@apqaria Waaaaa ikr unnie??? All I got yesterday was a major headache, too much hangul for a day I can't even :-S I guess I just have to study more. LOL
Guys, here's a tweet from MBC. I just saw this when I logged in. LOL.

@withMBC #호텔킹 제작발표회 #임슬옹 인사 메세지! 제작발표회는 오후 2시부터 iMBC와 Daum을 통해 생중계됩니다. http://youtu.be/-dqr3SuFWPg 
The tweet goes something like this: "#ImSeulOng's greeting message for #HotelKing press conference! iMBC press conference at 2:00pm will be broadcast live through Daum"
There are two streaming links for the press conference later, iMBC and Daum
WAAAAAAAA I can't wait for the press con! I'll be sharing media photos here later. Kekeke~ Happy spazzing! \:D/
They also tweeted N's greeting video. I'm putting it on spoiler. 

@withMBC #호텔킹 제작발표회 #차학연 인사 메세지가 공개되었습니다! 오후 2시 제작발표회 기대해주세요~ +_+
Trans: "#HotelKing press conference #ChaHakYeon greeting message has been released! Please look forward to the press conference at 2:00PM~ +_+"

Guest michbadat

I am sooooooo thankful to all the people in this thread. Thanks for the updates,videos,gis, etc2.
presscon later waaaaaaaaaaaaaaah hoping for more goodies <3
#hotelking fighting.see you guys around:)

Archived