[Drama 2014] ♈♦ Hotel King ♕ 호텔킹 ♦♈

Maetawinz

Ohmaygaaaad! There are too many updates! Loving it <33333333

Thank you @Bosco_96 for the translations <333

@yuanballent those gifs! Thank you so muuch! Lovely sets of gif. :D

@michbadat I have the same worry too. Let's just hope that she will not ruin our OTP. The least she could give the audience is a crappy show for this couple. And just like Da Hae, I wish this show will also have high ratings. let's just hope for the best!

That interview, <333333 I'm totally loving all the casts of this show. And Im Seul Ong, I am so afraid that he will become the the second lead that will break my heart. It's like I am sensing that I will feel sorry and cry for him. TT_TT 

Has the poster been released yet? Hope they release it soon. Please please please MBC

• Replies 20.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi all.  :-* Been silently reading this thread for a long time. So excited for this drama and for the DongHae reunion :x Was re-watching My Girl yesterday and was laughing so much with Yoo Rin and Gong Chan. I just can't believe they are acting together again. It seems too good to be true! Or well, I should thank Wookie for taking the initiative and Da Hae for agreeing. Haha. But from the synopsis, I feel this drama needed a strong female lead and somebody with more experience than Lee Yu Bi. So I am glad Wookie made that call. Lee Da Hae is such an amazing actress who has the ability to rise above the script. And if she agreed to do this role, I hope the scriptwriter will give her enough to do. DW was great in Wild Romance, but wasn't that great in Mandate of Heaven and I felt the chemistry was also lacking with Song Ji Hyo (though I liked both their characters). But the cold manager is right up his alley and this time there won't be any problems with the chemistry. The two characters seem to suit our leads and the synopsis sounds interesting. If they have half the fun they had while shooting "My Girl", I am sure this drama will be amazing. Hope the scriptwriter and the director and the team make use of this wonderful team and make a great drama. I also really liked Seul Ong in MOH, was quite impressed by how well he played the King, so happy to have him in this drama. Also like Wang Ji Hye from whatever little I have seen of Protect the Boss. So really looking forward to April!
I can imagine how the spoilt and inexperienced heiress will raise the hackles of the 'professional to a T' manager. So the first episodes will hopefully be a lot of fun. While I would love their characters to have some similarities to their My Girl characters, I would also love to see them do different roles as the drama progresses. I would love to see Da Hae's character grow up and rescue the hotel and Wookie's arc with his father. Just wish they would start a love story for Seul Ong and Ji Hye also somewhere down the line as I hate to see second leads remain unhappy at the end.
Off-topic, but is DW calling DH "Makgu" in that postershoot gif someone has as their signature? May be just imagining things. :)

I am sure all of this have been posted before, but still...
1_zps40d226a4.jpg2_zps318e5dbe.jpg5_zps5d081158.jpg

6_zps8d5ddc66.jpg3_zpse5ac22e3.jpg4_zps849749f4.jpg7_zps8bf18cba.jpg 

cre: baidu
A special hi to @apqaria and @samzz. I love all your posts and analysis and it is great to be back with you both!

credit MBCentertainment | YT
saw this from the MBC feed in YT,  but I have not seen it in the thread but I am not sure if it was shared already... so anyway hope it was not yet posted cause I kinda weird double posting....

and again thanks to @annya and @samzz for the warm welcome!

@czakhariena Actually I'm already posted those interview cut video links via vimeo 2 days ago https://vimeo.com/88652746 but those links u posted are better coz it in YT & HD version. So thanks to you for those video links from MBC. And welcome here! :-h I think I see your name often in Beyond The Clouds thread since I'm lurking there sometimes. Not dare to join posting there since I'm not watching the drama even I like HJH too... hehehe. :\">

Hi peeps, it's Wed night already & nothing update given by MBC :( (FYI... I don't count those YT videos above uploaded by MBC as new)... so yeah, nothing change of course. Still lazy MBC. :-w Or... am I too demand & greedy here? Am I get too spoil becoz of those goodies we got last weekend? Am I? Hope not. I'm sure most of us here have the same sentiment as me... right? ;)

samzz said:

oh so cute here

Bifw3ogCcAAW0zE.jpg

@mimi26, welcome here dear. Happy that you are joining our discussion, you know how I LOVE your thoughts. Hope Dahae will shine here like MR days :x
@czakhareina, thanks for posting the HD videos here :)
@Hayam, I LOVE that picture of our Dong_Hae with big heads, lol :))
@sweetpop18 and @bexyahmed, I think I will love to cry for this man ^^ 
@shielizda, you are surely not greedy. I can't believe that MBC didn't give us even ONE still of our leads till now !!!!

Guest Bosco_96

I also agree with @apqaria and @shielizda, 2 weeks they don't update anything, not include Section TVWhile other dramas that will broadcast after this drama such as Big Man but they has release some official stills I'm really waiting for first stills of our cast, posters, teaser 1,2, trailer, press con T_T

Guest michbadat

@sweetpop18 yes girl you know my worries.. its everybody worries hahaha
welcome to all newbie here.. hope to see more joining this fun and sweet thead
MBC WAKE UP!!! where are our updates?
and oooh Seolhyun replacemntis very pretty. Im loving this cast more and more.. i want to know them alot more on this coming days

I was watching some scenes of LDH and LDW from My Girl and I noticed how different LDH looks. Her jaw is so....sharp now. Or is it just me? Lol. I'm not trying to insult her or offend anyone, just an insight.

20140313153549_532151c47e17a_1.jpg

WHAT IS LIFE? WHAT IS OXYGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEN??????????SOMEBODY CALM ME DOWN. THEY ARE SO GORGEOUS! SUCH GOOD LOOKING COUPLE. I CANNOT EVEN COMPREHENDWHAT IS THIS? ITS FROM THE DRAMA.RIGHT?

LEE DA HAE LOOKS MOST BEAUTIFUL THIS DAYS  I MEAN SHES IS BEAUTIFUL EVEN BEFORE THE PS BUT HER FACE NOW IS THE MOST GORGEOUS AND PERFECTLY RIGHT. do you agree with me dearies? @samzz @apqariaWHERE IS AIRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR???????????????????????????? I CANNOT BREATHE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

samzz said:

with the latest pic, both are called new visual couple. and I cannot stop looking at the pic. Wookie give a Richard Gere' vibe (from Pretty Woman)

Archived