[Drama 2014] ♈♦ Hotel King ♕ 호텔킹 ♦♈

Maetawinz

• Replies 20.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@meliffic, now will wait to see more of your posts from you chingu ;)
@rizwinc10, welcome in here :)
And yes, Dahae is always like the mood maker of filming sets in all her dramas but she surely looks especially happy here and it shows :)) and about Wookie I think he already immersed into his cold character but you can see that our cheerful heroine succeeded to make him smile although he seems to want to control it :D

Yaaaaay @samzz thanks for posting the photos! I don't have to do it anymore. LMAO
Seriously you guys, I was squealing inside when I saw these cute DongHae skinships~ I want mooooooooaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrr~
The postponed broadcast date though T________T

@dvee_yong, yes dear I NEED MORE too. I am not greedy but could they at least give us our first OTP still next Monday? PLEASE :\">
And are they filming for EP 3 already??  Gong Hyun Joo updated her weibo with some pictures with the script :)
7d4a0596jw1edydlo1mrjj20qo0zkjtf.jpg7d4a0596jw1edydlp09s2j20qo0zk76j.jpg

@khatelaloves, welcome to the thread :)
@Sikoku, you came ^_^ 

So we get our first look at our heiress, YAAAY !!! I found this a the drama cafe but I am not sure if this is from filming or the poster photo-shoot.
I am totally fascinated by Dahae look here. Her hair and make up is just GREAT :x :x (How I wish I could get the bigger version)
RtrndJp.jpg

Guest serenity003

Thanks so much for the abs @apqaria! They haven't done any thing together apart from my girl right? I'm so excited for this drama already! apqaria said: @serenity003, welcome here :) after 8 years and our couple becoming mature and in their thirties all their baby fat is already gone and Dahae specially got a lot thinner than before and Wookie after his military service too but the good news that he got to build abs under those cloths :))
Here is the evidence :x :x (yes drama in addition to many kisses and bed scenes for our Dong-Hae you need to give us this too our may be you can bring us a combo and combine both in one scene, kkk ;) )
MOD EDIT: DO NOT QUOTE IMAGES. THANK YOU
A video report about our couple CUTE pictures :x
://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tm_FBitK-xI

@yunra89, welcome here :)
@serenity003, no they didn't do any other project together before aside from "My Girl".
@i.am.bugz.funny, no still we didn't get to see any poster for the drama. I guess we will have to wait for some time to get that but we know they already did the photo-shoot for that on 24 February.
Now here is other pictures of the staff while filming (unfortunately no picture of the cast :( ) I think the man in the first picture is our director.
0mTAHHk.jpg
KRVOqRs.jpg
Credit: HK Cafe

Archived