[Official] TaNyang (Empress Ki) Ji ChangWook and Ha JiWon - EK Guidebook pics p 1499-1500

ChelseaS

Guest uctqepe

i am waiting for someone to initiate "Lets watch EK again together from epi.1" BHUAHAHAHAHAHA.. #ignore #donttemptme #iregretthis #NOOOOOOO #NOOOOOOO

Guest amayah

class="H" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: none; outline: 0px; font-weight: 400; font-size: 26px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; vertical-align: baseline; line-height: 1.4em; color: rgb(30, 30, 31); text-shadow: white 1px 1px 0px;"haha I actually wanted to suggest rewatching it again together but I thought I would be declared crazy XD
I would be in. Every Monday one episode! (that would make almost one year Empress ki o.O )

Actually if we removed all unnecessary plots and just watch TaNyang scenes, EK will be romantic melodrama sageuk with a dash of romcom
Who doesn't want that?
And I still waiting one good person who will edit TaNyang scenes only in the whole EK
Who will be that? :-? :-?

@kanyaprasetyo‌

yea..it seem like Fated for jcw to act in this ek...he oso previously rejected it once....

anyway thanx to that..he gain more popularity...n perhaps met his soulmate :> :>

uh.. not to condemn other actors..but if jhj acted as th i doubt will have tat strong chemistry ...i think it will almost like 2nd jjm =)) =))

@nploan n @namyo‌

wat double date 8-} 8-}

pls ga in ,gv more lover guidelines.to hjw :> :> advise her x to be alwiz in aggressive mode..her prey need sweets /candy sometimes too :o3 :o3

If I rewatch EK, one of my rewatched scenes will be this:empress-ki-e34-140303-hdtv-xvid-limo-avi

To accompany the song will be:

Mr. Ji, on my lips, chu, sweetly, chu, I lose all strength in my body
You shake up my heart, you shake me up
I’m falling falling for your love

Hey you, on my lips, chu, every day with you, when I see you, my eyes close
Will you secretly come to me and kiss me again?
You’re like my dream, you’re my Mr. Ji

I can’t forget the soft feeling, my hot face is getting red
It’s so lovely, lovely, I keep liking you more....

Apink- Mr.Ji Mr.Chu

:x :x

Guest serenity95x3

Hello everyone~ Just wanted to stop by to share some amazing Tanyang videos I've found on Youtube.  ;;)
This one brings back memories of the happier and fonder times between Tahwan and Seung Nyang with the bitter-sweetness of their past, present, and a glimpse of their "reincarnated" future:

This one is funnier with clips from their Behind the Scenes, NG, and Empress Ki Press Conference:

And lastly but not least, my favorite video so far featuring the OST "To Butterfly" by none other than Ji Chang Wook: 

I'm pretty sure most of you have already watched these but I couldn't help but share them since I'm going through some serious withdrawal. Been watching so many fanvids and seriously planning on re-watching the entire drama.

Omg to rewatch EK all over again :-? I haven't even rewatch QSD and pretty much everyone knows I love my bidam, oh my bidam :(( he loved chiken ~:> oooohhhhh it remains me of jcw ohhhh my TH. Ottoke :-S

nploan said: Haha, @namyo, I think you will apply oilment all over his body but not just on the head .  @jiji0203, the pic looks so romantic. 
@drbigapple, when you told us the news about Ga In and Ji Joon. I think about another couple that are also related to them.

2itq5ut.jpg

:x ;))

Today is Mother's Day in Central and some parts in South America. Although we should always appreciate our moms everyday today is a good way to gather our families and celebrate the pillar and souls of our house. @soojun ;) and to other moms in this thread here some flowers from our JiJi

sorry for the OT

yjy3c.jpgsobolk.jpg

@namyo‌

Yea i knw chinggu wanna help out @nploan...but u juz reserve ur energy for pervy ideas..those paparazi jobs juz rest it to nploan B-) B-)

u seem having a bad tremor when drawing the line =)) =)) =))

Oh ya happy mother's day to @soojun

N chinggu/lurkers who are mama

:)>- my place celebrate it tomorrow

@drbigapple it took me a lot of takes to do those two arrows plus I just decide to give up drawing hearts on jcw and hjw too big of challenge for me. [-( my drawing skills were not good there

@namyo‌

thanx god u didnt draw the Heart shape....or else i dunno what shape it will turn up to be #:-S #:-S #:-S

It is ok..u share similarity with jcw who oso cant draw well :> :>

are u sure ji hoon talking to jcw??...it seem like he talking to hjw :> :> and jcw warned him to get lost =)) =))

@namyo:well i m trying to match the stories @HanN abt :o3 :o3 strong jealousy =)) =))
yea u r rite..after all both acted together in 5fingers...
i guess it should be before the award ceremony started since i x c OT :-? :-?
hmm...how i wished to c our imperial couple in the red carpet holding hands  together 8-> 8->
however...thanx to stupid baeksang award ..as most probably both of them x turn up =(( =((