[Official] TaNyang (Empress Ki) Ji ChangWook and Ha JiWon - EK Guidebook pics p 1499-1500

ChelseaS

Guest uctqepe

i was so desperate that i tried to find the IG of JCW's assistant LOOOOLL.. I was about to ask her to upload each pictures ;)) but i saw MANY people have asked the same thing, so we'll see!!!  [-O<  [-O< [-O<

• Replies 30.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@nploan if dr ji is an gynaecologist, the queue to see him will be overnight!lol n it wld be really easy to do pap smear blah blah but very straining for e ovaries. u knw ;)

i prefer him to me an eye doctor then when he examine my eyes, i can stare right back the whole time! :))

Guest uctqepe

I want Dr. Ji to be my cardiologist! Dr. Ji, please save my heart!! It beats so uncontrollably fast and i have trouble breathing everytime i see your face.. Ottooookeee Dr.Ji!!!! 

@ChelseaS‌

omg that stupid taiwanese coverage is so erroneous, the headline in blue is: age gap of 4 with hyun bin, now hjw eating 9yrs younger jang geun suk.

how cld they can ji chang wook's name wrong?arrrgh

@nploan:
wat gynaecologist !!!???? (if both in same field..they will gonna be rivals..as dr ha will be jealous as all women wan/request  to be examined by dr ji oni) 
so...to prevent tis love-hate relationship...definitely dr ji need to change his specialization  to become paediatrician(he better deals with children..to avoid wild hyenas patients)
dr ha..should be surgeon instead..with her aggressiveness/ego , =)) =))
anyway tat photoshoshop pic..they indeed look great in white  coat:-bd :-bd

edit: why the taiwan entertainment news show hjw costar binnie and jgs kissing scene...tsk tsk tsk....maybe they claimed x enuf kissing scene in EK for our couple :> :> since news abt them in taiwan tv..hope these two will go FM at taiwan together [-O< [-O<

In movie n drama ji woon looks like a strong n tough women,but when its come to varshow she's become so girly n cute as well hahaha.. i love ji woon onnie n her charms n i know chang wook loves it too :-* Ha Ji Won on SBS One Night TV-June 6,2012 Part1 - http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x10uh8f_ha-ji-won-on-sbs-one-night-tv-june-6-2012-part1_people

@qwenli no they x write jcw name wrong...the headline in blue appear when the news talk about hjw paired with male actor younger than her ...previous with 4 hyun bin and 9 jang geun suk ...they do mentioned jks...n now jcw

@JacquelinQ
maybe the taiwnese reporters follow the ek bts..realized tat our imperial couples loves to Eat?
anyway they shouldnt use tat word  in the news...tsk tsk tsk..making  our jiwon unnie  so scandalous.. >:P >:P >:P

editted: and x worri...all the male co-stars are so happy and waiting  to be eaten by her..i guess the taiwan broadcaster must be die hard fans of jgs hahhaha

Hi, everyone! It's been ages since I've been here. The exam period is ahead of me (7 weeks!) so I have barely time to watch any shows much less write about them :-(. Yesterday, I had finally time to watch the last two EK episodes and I plan to write about them later because as much I hated the previous 8 episodes I loved the final two. Today, I've browsed the EK news and DC and found these BTS of the NC ad. Frankly, the NC ad isn't the most subtle or innovative ad out there but I am capable to overlook anything to watch my OTP find each other again after 700 years:mVUe5dj.jpgi883TGy.jpgkS0GMsc.jpg9FM26xl.jpg

ESeOlnE.jpg6vRJ5eE.jpgOJcc1bE.jpgWNrefHw.jpgLNHy1QX.jpg7R5Z2n3.jpg

source: DC EK

@koreadaebak
Agree!! Ji Won is really cute and funny in varshow. I saw her in running man and happy together. Very girly and shy and laugh almost everytime. Oh how I wish JCW do varshow someday.
:)) :))

FYI, HJW's kiss with JGS is nowhere near eating. It's only press lips kiss that makes me kinda embarrassed to watch since I never find HJW's chaste kiss in any other project. Maybe because it's old sageuk so people really careful back then, unlike in EK, most skinships sageuk ever.
:\"> :\">

@drbigapple ya.they should not use  eat word there in the news ...no good for our goddess ...bring bad image to her >:P [-(  only we here can use eat word  L-)
@JezzaG the person that  prepared the news and used the word eat must be jealous to hjw ...they tried to make her look aggressive by eating her costar [-(

:)] i need to call the news production team /person in charge of this news to make it clear !!! many male actor out there are ready  and waiting 24 hour to be eating by her but hjw  so kind and warm   :x and how could she eat jks X(  ...she just tasted him  =)) =))

Archived