[Official] TaNyang (Empress Ki) Ji ChangWook and Ha JiWon - EK Guidebook pics p 1499-1500

ChelseaS

lol, the rise of the new love triangle.. kim joo won vs Paeha

Drama Title: Secret Garden in Yuan / EK Garden

Characters
Kim joo Won - the guy in a tracksuit CEO of the LOEL Dep't store
Ta Hwan - the guy in a purple imperial robe, Emperor of Yuan Dynasty
and Ha ji Won as herself... time traveler from present time to Yuan Dynasty

=))

• Replies 30.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest uctqepe

well @sakura29angel now THAT, i will call a perfect opponent for uri Paeha.. the last one was a lil bit too easy  #upppssiiee  ;))

@sakura29angel:
then u pray x soul swapping between joo won with hjw....before she go to past-yuan empire
or else it will end up joo won soul in hjw body and ta hwan fall in love first sight when he saw hjw(joo won soul) ...
thus the title will need to alter to Frozen flower in Ek Garden =)) =)) =))

@uctqepe haha, yeah he's more exciting and =P~  =P~  than his buddy.. :)>- hehe

@drbigapple ottoke! No! Don't worry, its summer already so no chances of raining, no souls swapping.. :D and Oh my geee! I cant even imagine that, kim joo won and Paeha in that scene...
:-t :-t
:-&

kisaki161013 said: I don't know if I'm late but have you guys seen the alternative ending of Empress Ki?

i guys, responding to your request, this is the new alternate ending of the Drama Empress KI:
LINKS REMOVED DUE TO SOOMPI RULES VIOLATION

(Some small changes are made for this new version,

1/Seung Nyang with the identity as the Empress of Yuan officially ban the request for female tributes in front of the court minister

2/We didn't see the scene in which she changed to her black Goryeo costumes anymore

3/ the most significant change is the last part, when Seung Nyang is riding the horse with Ta Hwan just like living their carefree life in the heaven (Wang Yoo scene was cut).

4/We also heard her response to Ayu Prince that whether she is Yuan or Goryeo's citizen is not important, the most important thing is that she wants to protect the people in these lands.)

Taken from Empress Ki House Facebook.

Guest uctqepe

gawd, i am so anxious with the fact there's no more EK!! 
Where is the CF, Northcape?? Where?? :-t :-t :-t :-t
and where is uri Paeha's interview after EK??? WHERE?? how could there's not even one interview on those televisions until now??!!!! :-t :-t :-t :-t

So in ep 51, Empress Ki sent a troop to kill Groyeo King GongMin, right?  It's funny when I think about the Frozen Flower movie, and who is in the role of King GongMin.

This is King GongMin. 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcReEzq0arvVSl26WC2ZA8a

:)) See? That's why Empress Ki can only choose the Yuan Emperor for the next life.  :P

nploan said: So in ep 51, Empress Ki sent a troop to kill Groyeo King GongMin, right?  It's funny when I think about the Frozen Flower movie, and who is in the role of King GongMin.

This is King GongMin. 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcReEzq0arvVSl26WC2ZA8a

:)) See? That's why Empress Ki can only choose the Yuan Emperor for the next life.  :P

Guest uctqepe

@nploan LOOOOLL i wonder why we havent received any gif or picture relating those two facts (SN sending troops to kill 'OT')...Usually we can count on uri creative chingus at baidu on trolling this kind of things.. #SIGH  
i guess the writers forgot about that as well "Daang it!! OT played as GongNim before!"   =)) =)) =)) 
it could only mean one thing, no matter which drama or movie, SN and OT are not meant for each other.. other writers, take note! :)]

@uctqepe IKR?!! Imagine EK being made and broadcasted by KBS or SBS, our couple would get the max amount of exposure to the media for sure cuz they have tons of variety shows like Happy together, Gorilla date....etc.  I like the fact that those two stations always have English subtitle that comes with any kind of show they make, which makes it so easy for viewers like us.  Seriously, what is up with mbc? X(

I trust @nploan with her exceptional paparazzi visions when it comes to JiJi.  I can't help but laughing so hard when u posted the gif of JiJi's new found habit- well technically it's HJW's new found habit.  I guess that's what happen when u spend too much time with someone.   ;))

Guest uctqepe

@jiji0203 grrr...this is really pissing me off!
MBC is wasting the probably-the-highest-rating-drama that it will ever have in near future and the most explosive couple in drama history!!!! what the eff MBC??!! Get your sheeet back together!!  ~X(

Archived