[Official] TaNyang (Empress Ki) Ji ChangWook and Ha JiWon - EK Guidebook pics p 1499-1500

ChelseaS

I was wondering if he will update his IG since hjw is not in korea.
Its seems like he is reporting his schedule to someone who is overseas. :))hjw not likely to check weibo, so weibo is asking fans to watch the drama, but on IG, he has to emphasis "not much left" = he will have time soon.
the last time when he didnt attend cobm premiere, he did the same thing.
sorry, I realise I am in massive delulu, need to kick my addiction of jiji. 8-}

Roses in that staff room or roses in unnie room :-/ :-/ :-/

If it belongs to unnie...

will it be mr right who send tat red roses :> :>

But tat mr right maybe filming some dating scene with someone /:) /:)

Chill chinggu i m x pointing at piggy .. I meant binnie who currently filming drama >:)

hmm...those roses must be 'F.I.S.H.Y' enough  :-? :-? :-? those around the receiver seem more excited to upload the roses pic in their Ig..(her staff n her sister) i guess unnie had found the scent she looking for.....'twilight scent ' tats wat her sister posted with the roses 8-| 8-| i think unnie is either dating a vampire/werewolf =)) =))

Repost from unnie's thread:
Ha Ji Won sang 4 songs at Japan FM today : 2NE1's I Am The BestJap song 会いたかった(I Wanted To Meet You)Lenka's The Show  Now In This Place.Via M I T S U K I

会いたかった(I Wanted To Meet You) aka Aitakatta is AKB48's song
see the lyrics here chingus:
http://stage48.net/studio48/aitakatta_akbidoling.html

I imagine HJW dancing like an idol while singing this song.. Don't you think it's for someone?? :-\" :-\"

Guest Zashie84th

:)) :)) :))
Reading your posts here about their relationship really make me smile. I look at JCW and HJW's instagram everyday but I cannot do such connections...I really admire your abilities to connect things. hahaha  Do you guys really think they have a chance?  :D

Guest Zashie84th

kanyaprasetyo said: Zashie84th said: :)) :)) :))
Reading your posts here about their relationship really make me smile. I look at JCW and HJW's instagram everyday but I cannot do such connections... You guys really admire your abilities to connect things. hahaha  Do you guys really think they have a chance?  :D