[Official] TaNyang (Empress Ki) Ji ChangWook and Ha JiWon - EK Guidebook pics p 1499-1500

ChelseaS

• Replies 30.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"Unnie...do u wan to join me for halloween ;;) ;;) but i wan to be a witch..not sexy bunny gal =)) =)) "

seriously unnie should take a new role in drama/movie as a sexy ,smart but ,dangerous woman.....not again boyish/tomboy/poor lady :-B :-B

Wonder..wat revealing dress she goin wear for tonight cartier event in taiwan

:-? :-? Unnie restrain yourself frm hunting too much as taiwanese paparazzi totally differ level frm dispatch team ~O) ~O)

Oh-M-Ji =P~ :x to female bunny pic :> unnie truly doesn't wanna grow up. Haha

So, the story of eagle and bunny does exist :> and still go on :> except that this time, the one who'll be doing the snatching and feasting is jcw..I hope. Good, good..I like where this is going :-j :-j

Btw, what happen to the sign-in/out? I can't log myself out! Help! :((

@sakura29angel‌  the first part of the caption cant be translated becos its the photographers name: huang tian ren in chinese n huang chun in (korean pronounciation). 

@kanyaprasetyo‌ yep its JH n me 4yrs ago :P becos he n his mgr was so kind, i cannot ditched him. :) 
------ i read on baidu that hjw change hotel today.i wonder hw many luggage she brought for all her clothes.

i wonder how my ahjussi goin to feel after seeing unnie latest ig update :-/ :-/ my ahjussi goin to have a major heartbreak =(( =(( =)) =))ahjussi  wonder why he didnt have the opportunity to have such  close distance selca with unnie..:(:( but that photographer~X( ~X( =)) =))

Tha caption is:
Writer Huang Tian Ren (Hwang Chun In), Thank you! ^^
I had a very good time~^^

Btw read on JCW kitchen that JCW will have TC fansigning next Wednesday n AMIS charity event on Sunday with famous celebs...
Why TrollCape why you don't just allow them to fansign together?? :(( :((

Yeah looks like trollcape like jcw alot, so far two fan signing already? Is hjw too expensive to engage for fan signing sessions? :-SSo strange to have a fan sign on a wednesday, is it a public holiday in Korea? We just had Deepavali here in Singapore.

Well, at least we will see jcw and he will prolly update his IG too.

@ChelseaS
actually seein alot winter wear cf still okie for me as trollcape takes their own own sweet time.....but the worse is those winter cf already released 2nd and 3rd version of the winter wear (millet and bean pole) and trollcape still with their bts!!!!
as about fansigning event......even if they have partner in the cf...they still do their fansigning separately(beanpole/millet) so it is not trollcape purposely separate jiji :-B :-B
@qwenlifinally...puppy goin for his fall/winter trollcape fansign ....thanx god...becos other winterwears have long time completed their winter wear fansign promo8-| 8-| so juz wait for unnie's turn I-) I-)unnie did one fansign trollcape in busan for springsummer(so i expect she  only have two fansign events for the trollcape per year juz like other models for the sportswear )
@kanyaprasetyoso wat charity event puppy goin to??any hot gals/idols :> :> >:) >:)

Archived