[Official] TaNyang (Empress Ki) Ji ChangWook and Ha JiWon - EK Guidebook pics p 1499-1500

ChelseaS

@uctqepe sigh....i know i know. it's fraustrating indeed, but if we look on the bright side, if it weren't for mbc, other stations may not even consider making EK in the first place- u know cuz of historical distortion thingy. How i wish we can see our couple on Happy Together.....This is why i knew it was somewhat a bad news knowing that this is an mbc drama(not that the quality wont' be good cuz of that fact), but I knew that we were gonna miss out on having our couple outside of EK doing variety shows.  Oh well...what can we do really.  
~X(

• Replies 30.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest uctqepe

@jiji0203 @namyo if only i were the creative director of MBC, i will dedicate one tv show for uri couple and ask them to retake all most memorable scenes: CPR kiss, cliffhanger kiss, medicine kiss, cave scene, bath scene, OHLALA, tight-hug, kiss again, ohlala again, and so on  8-} 8-} 8-} i am not sure what kind of show it will be BUT surely the rating will go 99%  since all the viewers are pervs anyway  :))

jiji0203 said: @drbigapple I'm eating my words now.  I used to say that SEGA had too many kissing scene that it sorta ruin the fun of the drama for me.  BUT, if hjw and jcw will collab in a rom-com with lots of kissing, then i'll be totally on board in a heartbeat.  I used to be somewhat a TBSK's fan and while watching EK, i couldn't help but think that JJ looks kinda similar to uri JCW sometimes.   

I bet that now @uctqepe just wish can steal "photoshop" away from  "dangerous" @JezzaG !

But JezzaG. ! You made me laugh so hard. Thanks ! I'm in  very bad mood today since I had a fierce debate in the early morning at my college, that make me feel so depressed in the rest of the day ! :(

And still, there no news about the part 2 of the CF.

In their site they just announce about their event and their "game" to be continue till 12 May and the winners will be announce in 13 May but no date for the CF part 2. Perhaps it release after that promotion but not sure in 13 May !!!!!

The news about JCW filming something,  I thought It's a MV. I remember from around 1 or 2 months ago, I've read that he'll appears in a MV, so may be that's it, and the storyline look match with a MV too.

@qwenli : Oh Tana was cast on " Triangle " ??? Oh! I don't know how audience feeling when see her in the next drama, on the same air time, and Jaejoong look like JCW a little bit ! JCW is somehow mix of JJ and Changmin  :P. I just found the board of the cast, Tana in the love triangle again !!!

~X(

But dont worry thid time she'll be the main lead,so she'll get the boys. Tana FTW!!

<:-P

i took a peek of triangle thread(some of ek chinggu there) wow first episode already had JJ running with his boxer oni

;)

)

;)

)

yet i still wonder why i m not =P~ =P~ 8-} 8-} when i saw that on JJ(one of korean hot boys) 

i guess i gotta blame paeha/jcw....   [-( [-( [-(  i had become abnormal/weird...

if hjw-jcw collaborate again in drama..how i wished it is rom-com like  SEGA...definitely will gain more popularity/fans....and yea....put more epic kissing scenes/bed scenes

=P~ =P~ =P~ 8-} 8-}

U're not alone dear. For me when pheya run only with his boxer,,,thats would be look so yummy Still morning here n i'm has a pervy mind already. My goodness =P~

Haha...I like the new titles of Empress Ki, @kanyaprasetyo! Also thanks for the link of the video of HJW's interview. :))
@drbigapple, I have proof of HJW's fishy behavior in her recent interview. :PAfter making gifs, I realized that she bited and licked her lips 6 times for the short 3 minute interview.
8ll8a.gif 8llco.gif 8llhx.gif 8llqs.gif 8lltg.gif 8llvq.gif

@nploan you're def a detective in past life!!
:))

I'm still having many alternative titles. Let me search for the right pics first hehe...
So, HJW fans, is HJW never biting/licking the lips in interviews?
a825ea2a6059252de20c4405369b033b5ab5b9f0

JCW's habit must be contagious to her. It's butterfly/domino effect
=)) =))

Archived