♥ Yeo Jin Goo 여진구 ♥

constanciandra

Guest adikkeluangman

Seolhyun, Yeo Jin Goo, and Jonghyun gather for filming of vampire drama 'Orange Marmalade'
The main actors for upcoming vampire drama 'Orange Marmalade' have gathered and are ready to start filming!
B_bIN2rXAAAlL-C.jpg

CNBLUE's Jonghyun, who is super busy these days with dramas and variety shows, posted a picture of himself with fellow actors AOA's Seolhyun and Yeo Jin Goo onto Instagram on March 6 with the message, "Fighting, 'Orange Marmalade.'  I've now posted it up.  Jin Goo, Seolhyun, next time, I'll go to the back."
The three look excited as they eagerly smile, make cute faces, and hold up V-signs at the camera.  Netizens responded with their high anticipation for the drama.  Are you also excited to see Seolhyun become a secret vampire in the drama?  It'll air in May!
http://www.allkpop.com/article/2015/03/seolhyun-yeo-jin-goo-and-jonghyun-gather-for-filming-of-vampire-drama-orange-marmalade
They already had a dinner together. Still need time to accept this. Whatever it is, I realized every project tha he took is part of hi learning experience. If it fail, he can improved in any area that he feel he lack.
I like School series and also hope he can act in high school drama like Jungle Fish or White Christmas. All these drama under KBS.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I guess you and i both would have wanted him to pick projects with more substance. And yup school franchise and jungle fish and white christmas are definitely projects that have substance Than feelgood bubble gum like packaged fanstasy orange marmalade. but in a way i guess that is why picking OM is the best choice for him, it gives him more range other than everything is a learning experience. And as someone as young as him it is good to be known not only for the sagueks serious genre in WBDS or MTETS, or the action filled ladden roles in hwayi or western front or melos like IMY But also for something more feel good. He is changing it up from one project to another. by the time he is in the main primetime drama main lead territoryhe would get more chances to pick dramas to his own liking. and for career longetivity i think variation is the key.
but like you i so have anxiousness for this show. All pointing to sucky costars. I know its pretty premature to judge his costars seeing that i have not seen them act before but that in itself is my prob. i have not seen them act before because i dont think they have that long of acting career thus my anxiousness. you seldom see a thespian talent from the start, and i have my doubts of this costars. I have my full faith in practice makes makes perfect, so seeing their acting history close to nil is really worrying.
but i will put my faith in YJG. Whether they would be awesome or not i know YJg would make an awesome character portrayal and make gret chemistry with his costars. Its does not always haplend but sometimes chemistry trumls my hate for bad acting, it certainly happendd for highschool love on, where kim saerons awesome acting skills created awesome che istry with super bad and green costar. In the end i could not help ut fall for those 2 leads and with ksr of course.

Guest Thu Le

I had seen Jonghyun in Gentlement Dinigity. He seem fine but not especially excellence. I guess that is the best i can expect from an idol :)) Jonghyun is better than many idol i had seen in many drama :))) Actually i don't like School series and Jungel Fish neither :( Sorry i am so picky T.T But that's is my true feeling. I watch very little drama, i prefer movie than drama...that why. I had watched School 2013, eventhough that drama make name for Jong suk and Woobin i don't feel like it, i stopped watching it from ep 3 or 4. To tell the trurth i like very liitle drama, don't judge me but i event don't like You Cam From The Star =.= That why i want him in movie than drama :'( Pls don't judge me i just said my thought, and i know you guy all want to see him in a serie :)
About the Orange Malmelade, i think it's ok, many star now had acted in many bad movie or serie when they are not famous :) And they have to cooperate with idols too :)) Anway we should watch it with a pleasure in our mind and support Jingoo. Don't let it make you have negative feeling. We haven't known yet, maybe the drama is good :) 

Guest adikkeluangman

[shoot Me In The Heart]
More quotes from the movie on the pictures. More pictures in spoiler.10686987_875325092490476_1758874247961411622029_875325082490477_6262127104727962

10606306_875325075823811_41032836605902010930179_875325095823809_81855792628801210175041_875325062490479_913150792551289

-----Review and stars given by the press. More pictures in spoiler.10685535_878454622177523_1027385692089961969253_878454612177524_8709037086378614

10482301_878454618844190_88402870588672010933934_878454625510856_63385380067364910940573_878454628844189_40527710638758210432549_878454615510857_699529921447412

Nice input everyone. Keep all coming. Deep down inside that we all love this boy and want him to be success in everything that he do and don't want to see him disappointing or anything. Maybe I should start to read the webtoon. Just to get the feel. The thing with webtoon. You need to scroll down many times.
The last time he did a project as a happy school boy was in K.will MV - I Need You. Although the teaser is kinda misleading. Both adult and school girl name is Bora. I'm just realized it. Where is the young girl anyway.
Maybe I'm so used to see him in serious project so cannot compute that he want to do a project like this. But I guess from the description from dramabeans. He really suit.
"He’ll play the hero who’s both got a chic and a kind personality, which aren’t two words often paired together. He’s the perfect boy next door type that all the mothers love, and if that weren’t swoony enough, when he falls for a vampire girl, his pure, sweet love makes him utterly devoted to her."
I don't remember if I mentioned it already but this will be YJG first drama ever with KBS. Maybe after this he can do a family weekend drama 50EPS in KBS. 

Thu Le said: I had seen Jonghyun in Gentlement Dinigity. He seem fine but not especially excellence. I guess that is the best i can expect from an idol :)) Jonghyun is better than many idol i had seen in many drama :))) Actually i don't like School series and Jungel Fish neither :( Sorry i am so picky T.T But that's is my true feeling. I watch very little drama, i prefer movie than drama...that why. I had watched School 2013, eventhough that drama make name for Jong suk and Woobin i don't feel like it, i stopped watching it from ep 3 or 4. To tell the trurth i like very liitle drama, don't judge me but i event don't like You Cam From The Star =.= That why i want him in movie than drama :'( Pls don't judge me i just said my thought, and i know you guy all want to see him in a serie :)
About the Orange Malmelade, i think it's ok, many star now had acted in many bad movie or serie when they are not famous :) And they have to cooperate with idols too :)) Anway we should watch it with a pleasure in our mind and support Jingoo. Don't let it make you have negative feeling. We haven't known yet, maybe the drama is good :) 

Guest Thu Le

Annyeong, first time seeing you here... welcome...
Its okay, you dont have to apologize for your preference, you like what you like and you dont like what you dont like.
as for me, i may not feel too positively about the project but with YJG being the lead I am already set to watch and give it my best shot At loving it. I think the reason that we want him in productions such as school franchise or jungle fish is that production wise, writing wise and relevance wise it seems pretty solid as compared to this drama. School 2013 is a drama set to be aired on a weekday primetime while orange markalade is set to be aired on friday on the same timeslot as dramas HSLO and Spy which has poor rating and and known to be idol filled.
on the side note, you mentioned loving movies better, what movie did you oike YJG in?

Guest adikkeluangman
[shoot Me In The Heart] Yeo Jin Goo and Yu Oh Seong at KBS Happy Together set
10906416_878467218842930_768538186124127

-----
[shoot Me In The Heart] Character introduction. Narrattion by YJG.

Yeo Jin Goo once said in interview that he will not going for any acting related courses for university. Because he already got the best school and mentor acting with awesome senior cast. He mentioned maybe he will do Psychology since he can study more about behaviors that can applied to his acting. 

Maybe his young age a bit disadvantage of him. Before this he been cast as a main lead for action movie by Korean-China production but then, he been informed that he no longer needed because Chinese investor though he is too young and not that famous. Imagine he still young and get traumatized like this.

I've read few chapter of Orange Marmalade and it not really fluffy as I thought and what the press release said about his character. I agree that his doing variation in his every project. It's not just same character every time.  
Guest Thu Le

Yeo Jin Goo once said in interview that he will not going for any acting related courses for university. Because he already got the best school and mentor acting with awesome senior cast. He mentioned maybe he will do Psychology since he can study more about behaviors that can applied to his acting. 

Maybe his young age a bit disadvantage of him. Before this he been cast as a main lead for action movie by Korean-China production but then, he been informed that he no longer needed because Chinese investor though he is too young and not that famous. Imagine he still young and get traumatized like this.

I've read few chapter of Orange Marmalade and it not really fluffy as I thought and what the press release said about his character. I agree that his doing variation in his every project. It's not just same character every time.  

You read it :D How is the story line? 

Why dose he want go to a Film university? I think it's good, those actor had gone for a Film University usually go to director ..... Anyway that's his choice :) I respect him :) 

You are right :( His young age is a disadvantage :( Because of his age he can't be casted in some of drama that  realted to aldult's problem :( But movie is different :D Movie directors don't care about age when they cast the actor :) Like the time he was casted in Hwayi :D He is just 16 and the movie was rated 19+ :)) I laugh so hard when he couldn't watch the movie eventhough he is main role =)))) He still can't watch it right? Because he is just 18 this year.... And the upcoming movie is like that too. The theme is about Korean war, i think that movie will be very interesting, but the information of it is so little :( Do you know when will it be relased?
Guest adikkeluangman

Yeo Jin Goo and Lee Min Ki - Cine21 Magazine
1378417_1019420101405026_50483982042311910888538_1019420148071688_47358064633003

995633_1019420254738344_134923625029289410915189_1019420301405006_54807975598429

http://movie.naver.com/movie/magazine/news.nhn?office_id=140&article_id=0000026620

-----
Actor Park Hae Joon or BuSoo (one of 5 Hwayi fathers) in movie Hwayi left an encouragement note for Yeo Jin Goo.
10940443_879156262107359_656103667556600
Guest Thu Le

converse Made by you

DJdC5Nn.jpg

“공부도, 연기도 잘 하고 싶긴 한데

일단 좋아하는 걸 제일 잘 하고 싶으니까"
Made by 여진구

Study and Acting, i want to do good borth
First, i want to do best at what i like 
Made by Yeo Jingoo

Scoure: YeoJingoofan Facebook

Just saw it updated on my Facebook :D I know very little Korean '_'! Just translated what i think it's. Seem like he advertises for Converse :)

SHOOT ME IN THE HEART’s YEO Jin-gu
by NA Won-jung /  Feb 09, 2015 Korean Film Biz Zone photo by LEE Kyung-jin

From a Boy to a Mature Actor

eoAfxEjLeuRZaGSMxzoq.jpg

It seems like just yesterday that the young boy in Sad Movie (2005) shed tears in search of his mother, but YEO Jin-gu has grown to become a mature actor. Based on the novel of the same name, YEO Jin-gu in Shoot Me in the Heart plays a youth troubled in thought, delivering a stable performance as one of the main characters. It’s about time we look at the growth of this young professional.

You’ve been acting since you were very young. Looking at your past roles, it seems like you’d be a sentimental person.
I don't think I would be able to say the lines from my films in real life. In reality, I’m not very good at expressing myself.

The character Su-myung in Shoot Me in the Heart goes through trauma due to his parents and ends up at the mental institute. Was it hard to play another dark character following Hwayi: A Monster Boy (2013)?
Su-myung is a very dark character. He feels as if he is left alone in the world. I felt bad for him, but as myself, I’ve never felt sad. If the character had similar personality as I did, it might have influenced my real life, but as in the case of Hwayi and Su-myung, they are completely different from me and I was able to differentiate the character from myself.

With the mental institute as the setting, there might have been new experiences through the shoots. Was there anything memorable?
I think the scene were I received the electricity treatment was intense. I really wanted to express and act realistically but it was hard to find references. I discussed with director MOON and had a chance to meet a nurse from a psychiatric ward. I tried hard to be as realistic as possible, but it was very foreign to me.

Was it harder to act due to the popularity of the original novel?
I was cautious at first. In the original novel, Su-myung is not someone you can relate to. I tried emptying out everything and tried my hardest to be truthful to the character’s feelings. I wanted to express the feelings I felt on set just as I felt it. The lines in the film gave me hints to the performance.

Which line was it?
It’s the scene where all the patients dance together and Seung-min (LEE Min-ki) says, “do you know what’s good about being crazy?” This line gave me freedom. What’s good about being insane? I thought I should just run with it. That was when I was able to rid of my anxiousness and was able to express more freely.

aoJSbpelKmuycgdakyIS.jpg

Your fellow actor LEE Min-ki is eight years older than you but the two characters were both 25 years old in the story. Did the age gap bring any difficulties?
LEE came up to me first and told me to act freely. Then we naturally became friends and our performance became more realistic. After two to three weeks on the set, we became too close. (smiles)

It’s been ten years since your debut film, Sad Movie was released. You’ve also had some experience in TV sitcoms and also played an elderly man in a music video. Is there a role you’d like to try?
When I see actors on stage of a theater play or a musical, I’m jealous. The fact that you can see eye to eye with your audiences attracts me. I want to act on a theatre stage one day if I’m able to prepare myself for it. I also want to learn how to sing so that I can be in a musical.

Shoot Me in the Heart is now in theatres and you’ve also wrapped the shooting of Seo-bu-jeon-sun (working title). What do you do on your days off?
When I’m not acting, I’m really bored. I usually just stay on my bed then fall asleep. So I miss being on the set a lot. I also miss the staff and the other actors. I miss the set when I’m not there.

Any copying, republication or redistribution of Kofic's content is prohibited without prior consent of Kofic.

Guest MaknaeC

I'm happy if he want to study another field outside acting major, because everyone has their own dreams. Psychology seems nice because it also can help him in his acting. He can identify his upcoming roles much deeper, to understand many things including his character on every project.

Ah, I'm still traumatized about that korean-china movie casting. The production team of that movie are too greedy when they suddenly replaced Jingoo with actor who they think will bring more profits. I get angry everytime I remember it. How could they just throw him away like that? Jingoo is still a minor, it's not good for his mentality.
Guest adikkeluangman
“Orange Marmalade” Starring Yeo Jin Goo and Seolhyun Holds First Script Reading

KBS‘ upcoming Friday drama series “Orange Marmalade” recent held its first script reading with its main cast members.

On March 13, the members of the cast gathered for the first script reading for the upcoming fantasy romance. Yeo Jin Goo, Seolhyun of AOA, CNBLUE‘s Lee Jong Hyun, Jo Ara, and Song Jong Ho were among those present at the reading.

orange-marmalade-script-reading.jpg

Yeo Jin Goo, Seolhyun, and Jong Hyun showed great chemistry in particular. They were reported to have met before the script reading to get to know each other better.

Director Lee Hyung Min commented, “I could see that all the actors have prepared a lot for this drama. As the reading went on, I became more confident that we will be able to create a great drama.”

“Orange Marmalade” is a fantasy romance about humans and vampires. It is expected to premiere this May.

http://www.soompi.com/2015/03/15/orange-marmalade-starring-yeo-jin-goo-and-seolhyun-holds-first-script-reading/

So they already did the first script reading. Wah, so many people or staff behind them. Song Jong Ho also will acting here. At least, YJG got someone good in this cast. Then, the mom in Reply series will be YJG mom. Suddenly it peaked my interest with these 2 great cast.

Variety_zpsab63cb21.jpg

March 15, 2015

FilMart: Korea’s Lotte Lines Up Slate of Period Movies

Sonia Kil l Variety.com

SEOUL — Four period titles head the sales slate of Lotte Entertainment, South Korea’s second largest vertically integrated film conglomerate, going in to next week’s Hong Kong FilMart.

Nostalgic trips down memory lane were big hits in Korea last year, with “Ode to My Father,” “Roaring Currents” and Lotte’s “The Pirates” all doing huge box office business.

Seoul during the Japanese imperial period is the setting for “The Silenced,” a thriller set in a mysterious sanatorium. Directed by Lee Hae-young (“Like a Virgin”), the picture stars Park Bo-young (“A Werewolf Boy”) and Uhm Ji-won (“Hope”). It is set for release in Korea in June.

The reign of tyrannical king Yeonsan-gun is the backdrop for erotic political drama “The Treacherous.” The film is directed by Min Kyu-dong (“All About My Wife”) and stars Ju Ji-hoon, who previously worked with the director on “Antique.” Lotte has all rights except Europe, whose territories are handled by Finecut.

Lee Byung-hun (“Terminator: Genisys”), Cannes-winning actress Jeon Do-yeon (“Way Back Home”) and Kim Go-eun (“Eun-gyo”) star in “The Memories of the Sword,” a period action drama with a $10 million budget. Direction, under Park Heung-sik (“My Mother the Mermaid”), began in February 2014.

“The Long Way Home,” a big-budget film set during the Korean War in 1953, is the feature directorial debut of screenwriter Chun Sung-il (“The Pirates”). The picture stars veteran actor Sol Kyung-gu (“Cold Eyes”) and rising star Yeo Jin-goo (“Hwayi: A Monster Boy”).

Lotte skipped the European Film market in Berlin, and will instead open up sales on the new titles at FilMart.

Among its completed titles are 2014 Locarno-winning indie “A Fresh Start,” which will be released in Korea this year, and 2015 Berlinale’s Forum title “End of Winter,” which will also screen at this month’s Hong Kong International Film Festival.
Guest Thu Le

“Orange Marmalade” Starring Yeo Jin Goo and Seolhyun Holds First Script Reading

KBS‘ upcoming Friday drama series “Orange Marmalade” recent held its first script reading with its main cast members.

On March 13, the members of the cast gathered for the first script reading for the upcoming fantasy romance. Yeo Jin Goo, Seolhyun of AOA, CNBLUE‘s Lee Jong Hyun, Jo Ara, and Song Jong Ho were among those present at the reading.

Yeo Jin Goo, Seolhyun, and Jong Hyun showed great chemistry in particular. They were reported to have met before the script reading to get to know each other better.

Director Lee Hyung Min commented, “I could see that all the actors have prepared a lot for this drama. As the reading went on, I became more confident that we will be able to create a great drama.”

“Orange Marmalade” is a fantasy romance about humans and vampires. It is expected to premiere this May.

http://www.soompi.com/2015/03/15/orange-marmalade-starring-yeo-jin-goo-and-seolhyun-holds-first-script-reading/

So they already did the first script reading. Wah, so many people or staff behind them. Song Jong Ho also will acting here. At least, YJG got someone good in this cast. Then, the mom in Reply series will be YJG mom. Suddenly it peaked my interest with these 2 great cast.

March 15, 2015

FilMart: Korea’s Lotte Lines Up Slate of Period Movies

Sonia Kil l Variety.com

SEOUL — Four period titles head the sales slate of Lotte Entertainment, South Korea’s second largest vertically integrated film conglomerate, going in to next week’s Hong Kong FilMart.

Nostalgic trips down memory lane were big hits in Korea last year, with “Ode to My Father,” “Roaring Currents” and Lotte’s “The Pirates” all doing huge box office business.

Seoul during the Japanese imperial period is the setting for “The Silenced,” a thriller set in a mysterious sanatorium. Directed by Lee Hae-young (“Like a Virgin”), the picture stars Park Bo-young (“A Werewolf Boy”) and Uhm Ji-won (“Hope”). It is set for release in Korea in June.

The reign of tyrannical king Yeonsan-gun is the backdrop for erotic political drama “The Treacherous.” The film is directed by Min Kyu-dong (“All About My Wife”) and stars Ju Ji-hoon, who previously worked with the director on “Antique.” Lotte has all rights except Europe, whose territories are handled by Finecut.

Lee Byung-hun (“Terminator: Genisys”), Cannes-winning actress Jeon Do-yeon (“Way Back Home”) and Kim Go-eun (“Eun-gyo”) star in “The Memories of the Sword,” a period action drama with a $10 million budget. Direction, under Park Heung-sik (“My Mother the Mermaid”), began in February 2014.

“The Long Way Home,” a big-budget film set during the Korean War in 1953, is the feature directorial debut of screenwriter Chun Sung-il (“The Pirates”). The picture stars veteran actor Sol Kyung-gu (“Cold Eyes”) and rising star Yeo Jin-goo (“Hwayi: A Monster Boy”).

Lotte skipped the European Film market in Berlin, and will instead open up sales on the new titles at FilMart.

Among its completed titles are 2014 Locarno-winning indie “A Fresh Start,” which will be released in Korea this year, and 2015 Berlinale’s Forum title “End of Winter,” which will also screen at this month’s Hong Kong International Film Festival.

Can't wait to meet him again >,<! Seem like he will be very busy in the second half of 2015. He is so mature and handsome in the first picture >,<!!! Love u Jingoo ah~

I'm happy if he want to study another field outside acting major, because everyone has their own dreams. Psychology seems nice because it also can help him in his acting. He can identify his upcoming roles much deeper, to understand many things including his character on every project.

Ah, I'm still traumatized about that korean-china movie casting. The production team of that movie are too greedy when they suddenly replaced Jingoo with actor who they think will bring more profits. I get angry everytime I remember it. How could they just throw him away like that? Jingoo is still a minor, it's not good for his mentality.

I feel that too :'( How can they do that to him, he is just a boy. But sooner or later i think he will have to face this kind of things, scaldan, problem with contract or producer. But it's still too soon this time, he is just underage and all those ppl are adult. Anyway they had paid the prise, got no actor and lost the audience. ppl now have negative feeling about the producer team of the film so they have lost very much attention. 

Guest adikkeluangman
^ Please remove the picture when quoting.

15-01-06 bj3874 Instagram (Lighting crew)
Caption : 우리 여배우님이 저번에 준건데 이제야....;;; 고마워 진구양~~ #여진구 #서부전선 #영화 #선물 #itsskin #잇츠스킨#감동스타그램#땡큐
10919655_1550189011895631_971975954_n.jp
I just realized that YJG wrote personal message to everyone on his It's Skin gift package. How precious is this kids. He got nice writing too. At least, I can understang the first few sentence of his message. "Hello, ByungJoon hyung. It's Jingoo"

So movie Western Front English title is The Long Way Home. Let's see if other movie website use which name until it confirm by the production team. I think the last war movie was Taegukgi. I hope for YJG next movie project, he will act beside Choi Min Sik or Hwang Jung Min or Ryu Seung Ryong or any A listers. So far he already did movie with Kim Yoon Seok (Hwayi) and Sol Kyung Gu.

^ Please remove the picture when quoting.

15-01-06 bj3874 Instagram (Lighting crew)
Caption : 우리 여배우님이 저번에 준건데 이제야....;;; 고마워 진구양~~ #여진구 #서부전선 #영화 #선물 #itsskin #잇츠스킨#감동스타그램#땡큐

I just realized that YJG wrote personal message to everyone on his It's Skin gift package. How precious is this kids. He got nice writing too. At least, I can understang the first few sentence of his message. "Hello, ByungJoon hyung. It's Jingoo"

So movie Western Front English title is The Long Way Home. Let's see if other movie website use which name until it confirm by the production team. I think the last war movie was Taegukgi. I hope for YJG next movie project, he will act beside Choi Min Sik or Hwang Jung Min or Ryu Seung Ryong or any A listers. So far he already did movie with Kim Yoon Seok (Hwayi) and Sol Kyung Gu.

yes it would be awesome if he acts opposite those actors. I think so fsr my fave costar of his from the movie stars is Hwayi with kim yoon seok. I was especially touched with his relationship with jo jin woong in that movie but his relationshil with kim yoon seok was definitely interesting..

i want him to have an action movie with ryu seung ryung, a saguek with choi minshik, a comedy with hwang jung min and a family movie with ha jung woo...

and of course a love story woth park boo young. hahaha

Guest adikkeluangman
[shoot Me In The Heart] Press Conference video released.

-----
Maybe we should list down the A listers actors to be partner with YJG in movie project. 

Song Kang Ho, Ha Jung Woo, Lee Byung Hun, Kang Dong Won, Choi Min Sik, Hwang Jung Min, Kim Yoon Seok, Jang Dong Gun, Won Bin, Jo Seung Woo, Ryoo Seung Ryong, Lee Jung Jae, Kim Myung Min, Sol Kyung Gu, Cha Tae Hyun, Baek Yoon Shik, Gong Yoo, Yoo Ah In, Park Hae Il, Lee Min Ki, Kim Rae Won

*The one crossed already did but we open for new movie. Feel free to add anyone that I missed. This is for recent. I don't remember if YJG have act with them when he was child.
Guest Thu Le

Maybe we should list down the A listers actors to be partner with YJG in movie project. 

Song Kang Ho, Ha Jung Woo, Lee Byung Hun, Kang Dong Won, Choi Min Sik, Hwang Jung Min, Kim Yoon Seok, Jang Dong Gun, Won Bin, Jo Seung Woo, Ryoo Seung Ryong, Lee Jung Jae, Kim Myung Min, Sol Kyung Gu, Cha Tae Hyun, Baek Yoon Shik, Gong Yoo, Yoo Ah In, Park Hae Il, Lee Min Ki, Kim Rae Won

*The one crossed already did but we open for new movie. Feel free to add anyone that I missed. This is for recent. I don't remember if YJG have act with them when he was child.

With Actor i want to add: Jung Woo Sung and Song Seung Hun :D Actually he had palyed with Jung Woo Sung in Sad Movie but this time he was so little :( 
With Actress: Song hye Kyo, Ha Jiwon, Jeon Jihyun, Shin Minah, Kang Haneul :D

I really want to see him with Park Booyoung in a movie like the one that she had played with Lee Jongsuk. The movie is not really good but Booyoung's role is so cool and her acting is so hillarious :))

Just found it when i randomly find his picture on google :D He is so cute >,< Seem like the time he shoot Hwayi :D. It's a Italy clothes brand. They collect those produces that famous ppl use and put it on their homepage :D 

upload_8494532360215722474star_B_10.jpg

upload_8466294396213008701star_13.jpg

upload_840814331523669491608.jpg

Guest Thu Le

Found it when i am researching all his drama >,<! This MV of Giant drama is so awsome >,<!!! The music and the MV is so wonderful. I heared that this drama was made for aniversity 20 SBS so the casting were very awsome >,<! Thought the childhood was made with Jingoo and Soohyun how wonder the cast when they are adult @.@ 

This MV really make me miss those day when i was a child, my grandma, my mother and my aunt very like Korean Drama so we all crowned in front of the TV on everning to watch those drama. Those are very old drama like First love, The Street King or Beautiful days. I was such a little at that time so i don't really understand what going on with the film, i just sat there with them to pretend that i like it too :)) (Such a childish) It's alway end up with I was fallen asleep and my mother waked me up when the episode was ended :))
  • Guest changed the title to ♥ Yeo Jin Goo 여진구 ♥

Archived