♥ Yeo Jin Goo 여진구 ♥

constanciandra

Guest adikkeluangman

[interview] Lee Min Ki, “I’m Acting With Yeo Jin Gu In My Next Film”
[by Choi Song Hee / photo by Jang Moon Sun] Lee Min Ki talked about his act with young star Yeo Jin Gu in upcoming film ‘Shoot My Heart.’
o7yxy9awj3ays9hz2jaf5z87j73s0pcn.jpg

On June 5, bntnews International had an interview with rising K-wave star Lee Min Ki at one café located in Palpan-dong, Seoul. 
During the interview, Lee Min Ki talked about his next movie ‘Shoot My Heart.’ “I’m spending my most of the time these days shooting this film. While my recently released film ‘For The Emperor’ treated emotion that adults would understand only, ‘Shoot My Heart’ can be watched by teens above 15 years old as well. Both of them are great works.”
Then the actor talked about how, in the film, he appears as a friend of Yeo Jin Gu, who is 12 years younger than Lee Min Ki in real life. (In Korean culture, calling each other friend who are in different age groups is abnormal) “Well, thanks to this setting, I appear younger than my actual age. Jin Gu hesitated talking in informal Korean language, but we are now much closer so he started to use informal Korean. I feel more comfortable in that way.” 
Meanwhile, his most recent film ‘For The Emperor’ is about former baseball player Lee Hwan (played by Lee Min Ki), who enters Busan’s biggest gang group after losing everything at once after being involved in play manipulation. The film was released today in Korea. (photo by bntnews DB)
http://www.bntnews.co.uk/app/news.php?nid=11832

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

thank you for this thread.. I have liked Yeo Jin Goo since I first saw in Giant as the young lead.. I knew he had something in him.. hope to see him in a prime kdrama one day.. and also.. would want to ship his team up with Kim Yoo Jung his Yeon Woo on The Moon Embraces The Sun... They look good together and act really good together too..

Guest adikkeluangman

It 's Skin TV ads - Yeo Jin Goo, 07 seconds to see her (Basil seed fresh cream):

More pictures.10354956_683594685023377_155032715571894
10442882_683759568340222_765740831223872
10427690_685201098196069_681778011463809
Lulu said: thank you for this thread.. I have liked Yeo Jin Goo since I first saw in Giant as the young lead.. I knew he had something in him.. hope to see him in a prime kdrama one day.. and also.. would want to ship his team up with Kim Yoo Jung his Yeon Woo on The Moon Embraces The Sun... They look good together and act really good together too..

I think that his movie will wrap up this month and he doesn't have any schedules after this. Drama slot for premiere September/October still on casting and I hope we will hear good news soon. I want to see him in student role.
As much as I like to see him with KYJ too. I don't think they want to act together very soon. Both of them have their own views about their future acting career.
Well, I guess we just to wait for their team up.. And I am with you.. Hope we will hear some good news soon.. Thank you for answering my post.

Guest ayusshi

newest noona fan of Yeo Jin Gu is here~~~ \o/

this thread is unbelievably neat and all those HQ pictures look flawless :x :x :x  

@ayusshi @wordswoo @luluhehehe welcome to the thread you guys
and yup, no new drama as far as I know. but he is busy with movie...But like you guys I am wishing for some drama casting for him.... hopefully a highschool drama cause I am not yet ready to let him grow up even though he does look older than his age..

Guest ayusshi

@czakhareina

I prefer him in saeguk drama tho XD because IMO, saeguk drama needs mature acting skill much more than 'average' drama. I was amazed at his acting in Moon Embraces The Sun but not in I Miss You. or.. it depends on the director and script? 

I wish him become the next Cha Seung Won; looks younger as he gets older XD

@ayusshihmnnnn, i understand what you mean regarding sagueks. And he was definitely put in so  many people's radar after TMTETS.Saguek usually brings in awesome acting, much like Jewel in the palace and Queen Seon Doek as compared to modern dramas.But I think it is more in the script than anything else. (for me that is)And as for I miss you, I did not like it much, the melodrama in that show was just hair-pulling irritating border makjang, acting wise it was good but the story was urghhh, especially when they made Yoo Seung Ho evil, that just did it for me. Some melodramas has been awesome, especially Lee Kyung Hee penned dramas..So I am hoping someday in some near future he will act in a Lee Kyung Hee dramaWith his acting chops, he can definitely bring in some jaded and pained hero that I would just love to watch.
And have you watched Hwayi? he was awesome in that one!!!

I watched him in all his dramas and he was great, he's cute and handsome hihi

watched him first in Giant. Excellent acting!

Then in TMTETS, love his crying scenes. Awesome and very refreshing together with im si wan and minho. Love the yeo-yoo couple, perfect chemistry. Hope another project for them.

Watched Iljimae because of yeo-yoo couple. Cute kids, how they grow so fast and beautiful.

I watched Missing You because of him only. I dont like soo hyun for him hehe

hwayi movie is great! Daebak acting, he deserved the best actor award.

Guest adikkeluangman

Lee Min-ki and Yeo Jin-goo's World Cup cheer video released for the Korean movie 'Shoot My Heart'

A bigger resolution of the first still from his new movie.10380002_744060002283653_184433590385683

Guest adikkeluangman

Yeo Jin Goo made special appearance or cameo for upcoming movie Tazza 2. Feel free to post update about this movie on that thread too. : 
In TAZZA 2, Yeo Jin-Goo will play a character who is the pupil of Aw-Kwi (played by Kim Yun-Seok). Yeo Jin-Goo and Kim Yun-Seok previously starred together in 2013 film "Hwayi".

Guest adikkeluangman

Kim Dan Yul (kid actor) took pictures with the cast for sitcom Potato Star 2013QR3 on the last day of filming in May. There also a picture he with Yeo Jin Goo that also starring in the sitcom.BnpgS82IQAAxg2n.jpg
If I'm not mistaken this sitcom currently airing in Malaysia every Sunday on 8TV at 6.30pm. Mandarin dubbed.

Seol Kyeong-gu and Yeo Jin-goo, to star in "Western Front 1953"?

photo454499.jpg
Seol Kyeong-gu and Yeo Jin-goo have been offered parts in the film "Western Front 1953".
Apparently Seol Kyeong-gu is currently out of town and unreachable, so it's too soon to make any final decisions.
Yeo Jin-goo's agency claims it's too soon for him to make any decisions as he is in the middle of making a movie.
"Western Front 1953" is the debuting film of writer Cheon Seong-il about Northern and Southern soldiers getting together at the Western front at the end of the 6.25 war.
Source : Nate News
credit Hancinema

Sol Kyung-gu and Yeo Jin-gu courted for war movieby girlfriday | June 30, 2014SolKyungGu_YeoJinGu1.jpg
Yay for more projects on Yeo Jin-gu’s horizon. After the dust-up over Fist Fighting, I get an extra sense of satisfaction every time Yeo Jin-gu gets another movie offer. This isn’t a done deal yet, but Sol Kyung-gu (Cold Eyes) and Yeo Jin-gu (Hwa-yi) are considering a war movie called The Western Front 1953, about soldiers from North and South who meet at the very tail end of the Korean War and band together in order to survive.

read full: http://www.dramabeans.com/2014/06/sol-kyung-gu-and-yeo-jin-gu-courted-for-war-movie/

Guest adikkeluangman

Making Poster Shoot It's Skin - Yeo Jin Goo, 7 Second Before Meeting Her (Basil Seed Fresh Cream)http://youtu.be/kNVJduYT0u0 His skin is so precious. I could understand that since he is an actor but his still young. 
Regarding the movie offer, I would say go for it. He will probably act with another A-list movie star. So far no news about he got another drama/movie offer for September. Although upcoming dramas that premier around Sept/Oct still looking for casting. But war movie is so rare due to budget and storyline. But if it become successful, it will be memorable.

Archived