♥ Yeo Jin Goo 여진구 ♥

constanciandra

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest adikkeluangman

Yeo Jin Gu leaves a comment after casting in Baek Ji Young's new MV10265627_782028308497971_404103541724347
Yeo Jin Gu left a comment for casting in music video of Baek Ji Young's 'Still Hot'.
On May 27th, Baek Ji Young released music video of a new song called 'Still Hot', and Baek Ji Young's management agency released Yeo Jin Gu's short video message through their official YouTube channel.
The video shows Yeo Jin Gu introducing himself, and leaving a comment about casting in the music video.
Yeo Jin Gu said, "I have been a huge fan of Baek Ji Young for many years, and it was a great honor to cast in her new music video."
Yeo Jin Gu also asked his fans to show a lot of supports for Baek Ji Young's new song, and also for the music video.
Yeo Jin Gu casted in MV of Baek Ji Young's new song, 'Still Hot', as a two different characters, and showed even deeper side of him.
Yeo Jin Gu went through hours of makeup before shooting the music video, and Baek Ji Young monitored the shooting from the very beginning until the very end.
A representative of Yeo Jin Gu's management agency said, "Baek Ji Young did not leave even after her part was done, and she monitored Yeo Jin Gu's shooting. We felt a huge appreciation for her."
Meanwhile, Baek Ji Young is going to officially start her new promotion this week.
https://sg.entertainment.yahoo.com/news/yeo-jin-gu-leaves-a-comment-after-casting-065917136.html

class="at_title" style="padding: 0px 17.15625px; margin: 0px; font-size: 32px; list-style: none; line-height: 38px; letter-spacing: -0.04em; clear: both; text-align: center; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-family: 'Noto Sans', Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Bestie Haeryung, Picture With Acting Partner Yeo Jin Goohaeryung-picture-with-yeo-jin-goo.jpg?w=

Girl group Bestie's member Haeryung revealed a picture taken with actor Yeo Jin Goo.

Today, Haeryung posted on her Twitter, "Yeo Jin Goo that came out on Baek Ji Young's 'Still In Love' MV with me! I learned so much through facting with you. Thank you!" along with a picture.

In the picture, Yeo Jin Goo and Haeryung are posing for the camera, holding up Vs.

Internet users who saw this commented, "Yeo Jin Goo is turning manlier," "Yeo Jin Goo is so good-looking and Haeryung is so pretty," and "The MV was so good."

Guest adikkeluangman

That girl is older than YJG although she is maknae in the group. He even done old-man make up. I don't think any actor at his age have done it before. No wonder she don't call him sunbae-nim or oppa on her tweet.

께 촬영한 여진구님!ㅎㅎ짧은 시간 동안 촬영하면서 많이느끼고 배웠어요 감사해요 !!pic.twitter.com/v1tcJkSeEE

— 해롱ㅇㅣ (@BESTie_HR) May 26, 2014

Guest adikkeluangman

[interview] Yeo Jin Goo Hopes that One Day He Can Look Younger than His Age
Having turned 18 years old this year, Yeo Jin Goo met with Newsen recently and spilled on looking more mature than his age.
Yeo Jin Goo debuted through film Sad Movie in 2005 at the age of 9 and since then has been acting in both small and big screens, showing mature acting abilities. Have there been any difficulties for Yeo Jin Goo, who has already spent nine years as an actor?
He said, “I want to grow taller but it’s been difficult since I don’t get much sleep. But it’s okay since acting is really fun. I really enjoy acting. Like my friends who enjoy going to school, I’ve been enjoying acting.”
66790002.jpg

When asked if he has any concerns these days, Yeo Jin Goo brought up his role of ‘Soo Myung’ from film Shoot My Heart, which is what he is currently filming.
“Soo Myung from Shoot My Heart suffers from schizophrenia. I’ve heard about schizophrenia but I didn’t know much about it. There are many symptoms of the disease and even though I analyzed the character by reading the original novel and talking with the writer, it was harder than I thought. And Soo Myung is a quiet person on the outside but I want to show him as a dynamic person on the inside, so I’m concerned about how I will show that in a deep way.”
Yeo Jin Goo will be acting as the same ahe as Lee Min Ki in the movie, who is actually twelve years older than him. He also acted opposite Ha Yeon Soo in tvN’s Potato Star 2013QR3 recently, who is seven years older than him. Doesn’t he feel pressure to be acting side by side with the actors with a large age gap?
66790003.jpg

“Lee Min Ki hyung really takes good care of me at the filming site. He told me to speak to him comfortably, so I’ve been trying. Yeon Soo nuna also treated me really nicely when we filmed. I don’t have much discomfort since they were both really nice.”
The actor continued to share about his ‘older’ image saying, “I often hear that I look more mature than my age but I also hear that people who look mature when they are young end up looking younger than their age as they get older. I don’t know about others, but I don’t think I look much older than I did last year or two years ago, so hopefully if this continues, I’ll hear that my face doesn’t age. That’s what I’m hoping for. Haha.”
Yeo Jin Goo showed optimism from the beginning until the end of the interview. What are some of the characters that this young actor, who has countless days to act ahead of him, wants to act out?
“I’d like to take on a villain role and a funny role too. I also want to act out a sly character, like Ryu Seung Ryong sunbaenim. I’m also okay with a dumb character.”
http://mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/en/article/66790/interview-yeojingoo-speaks-on-having-the-mature-image

June 1, 2014
[interview] Yeo Jin Goo Reveals Why He Got Rid of His Cellphone
Newsen Jeon Ah Ram  Translation Credit : Yeawon Jung
http://mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/en/article/67149/interview-yeojingoo-feels-no-need-for-a-cellphone
 Having accrued nine years of acting experience at the age 18, Yeo Jin Goo’s mind is occupied with acting alone.
Debuting through film Sad Movie in 2005, Yeo Jin Goo appeared as the child actor in various movies and dramas, slowly strengthening his position as an actor.
His acting ability then received much spotlight when he acted out the child role for Kim Soo Hyun in drama The Sun and the Moon. 
Pulling off sad romantic action in the drama despite his young age, Yeo Jin Goo starred in the drama I Miss You and the film Hwa Yi, proving his acting ability.
Becoming a true actor, instead of acting out someone’s child or supporting role, Yeo Jin Goo met with Newsen and expressed his love for acting.
About being called a ‘trustable actor’ or an actor with ‘monstrous acting ability,’ Yeo Jin Goo said, “I’m grateful and feel that I need to work harder as I go forward. As there are many people who take good care of me, I need to work that much harder.”67149002.jpg
Despite being at the age where hanging out with friends is desirable, Yeo Jin Goo doesn′t even own a cellphone. 
He said, “I don’t feel the need for a cellphone right now. There was a time when I had a cellphone. I’m the type to completely fall for something and not care about anything else. I couldn’t get out of using a cellphone when I had it. So many people, including my parents, were worried about me, but now I’m used to not having a cellphone and don’t feel the need to have one.”
He then confessed that not having a phone made him be more diligent. He said, “When I have plans to meet up with my friends, I always show up on time, since there is no way for me to contact them if I’m late. So I feel like I’ve become more diligent.”
Pouring all of his passion into acting, what kind of actor does Yeo Jin Goo want to become?
“I want to be an actor who is good at acting. Being good at acting could have multiple meanings but it’s really hard to be good at acting. It takes a long time for you to get good at it and becoming one with the character is difficult. I still lack in my ability so I want to become an actor with acting ability I can be satisfied with. There are still many things I need to learn.”
Photo credit: Newsen

Guest adikkeluangman

Why we got all these interviews of this boy and why he is so awesome like that. Never mind keep it all coming... 

Guest adikkeluangman

Yeo Jingu, C-Clown's Ray, and Jang Miran receive special badges from President Park Geunhye on Memorial Day.
Actor Yeo Jingu, C-Clown member Ray and former weightlifting athlete Jang Miran all received “Big Tree National Love” badges from South Korean President, Park Geunhye on the 6th of June.
image_readtop_2014_863576_14020348011370

The 6th of June was Memorial Day in South Korea, in which soldiers who died in battle are remembered for their bravery during the Korean War, which took place on the 25th of June in 1953.
On this day, the 59th Memorial Day Ceremony was held at Seoul National Cemetary, in which Yeo Jingu, Ray and Jang Miran received their special badges from the President of South Korea.
These “Big Tree National Love” badges are given to people who have made sacrifices for the country and for those who show dedication to South Korea, so as to promote such honorable deeds among the public.
Yeo Jingu introduced himself at the ceremony and also expressed that he was currently actively participating in charity and volunteer work before receiving his badge.
C-Clown’s Ray received his badge under his real name, Kim Hyunil, in which his grandfather had fought for the country during the Korean War, thus was presented with an award as he was the descendent of a man of merit.
Jang Miran received her badge as she contributed to revitalizing a relatively unpopular sport in the Olympics among Koreans, and promoting hope among minorities in society.
Congratulations to Yeo Jingu, Ray and Jang Miran for being true role models for the public.
Lest we forget.
http://blog.koreaboo.com/post/88084017228/yeo-jingu-c-clowns-ray-and-jang-miran-receive-big

Guest adikkeluangman

Yeo Jin Goo wears black tuxedo by LORD AND TAILOR at Baeksang Arts Awards last month.10325577_235024453359338_431354079251613

itemprop="name" style="font-family: Varela, arial, sans-serif !important; font-size: 1.6em; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: 1.2em; box-sizing: border-box; margin-top: 20px; margin-bottom: 10px; color: rgb(51, 51, 51); background-color: rgb(252, 252, 252);"If The Fault in Our Stars were a K-dramaby Vivi on Tue, Jun 10, 2014 | Dramafever
The_Fault_in_our_stars_poster.png
Teen romance The Fault in Our Stars topped the weekend box office, which is no surprise given the popularity of the original novel by John Green. That means it's time to imagine how it might look as a K-drama! Given the popularity of tragic K-drama melodramas, this story is an excellent example of a plot that would work well as an adapted K-drama. K-dramas have many cancer stories involving adults, but teen shows tend to be more upbeat and cheerful. The Fault in Our Stars would be a great chance to adapt a serious teen story. In our imaginary casting, here's who we would choose for this show:

Hazel: Kim So Hyun

Hazel_Fault_in_our_stars.png
I'm a firm believer that teen shows should cast people who actually look young enough to be teenagers (Sorry Heirs, but nobody believed that Lee Min Ho was still in high school). Kim So Hyun is only 15 right now, but she already has an impressive drama background that includes playing the younger versions of Lee Bo Young, Kim Min Seo, and Yoon Eun Hye. She could pull from the sarcasm of her character in I Hear Your Voice and the emotion of her character in I Miss You to produce Hazel's complexity.

Augustus: Yeo Jin Goo
Fault_in_our_stars_Augustus_Yeo_Jin_Goo.

Isaac: Park Ji Bin
Fault_in_our_stars_Isaac_Park_Ji_Bin.png
In case some of you missed it, Jan Di's little brother from Boys over Flowers is all grown up! The 19-year-old has already won multiple awards as a child actor, so he's ready to take on more central roles. He would be able to carry Isaac's humor, frustration, and never-ending friendship.

read more: http://www.dramafever.com/news/if-the-fault-in-our-stars-were-a-k-drama/

Guest adikkeluangman

More caps of Yeo Jin Goo from Baek Ji Young new music video. Yep, he is the old guy in the MV. I hope they record and released the video when YJG get make-up for the old guy role.
10317580_779258358774966_274158207701266 10384233_779819108718891_286185475628962 10390173_781533921880743_386153589488078 1969218_781637205203748_7678355512234830

Guest adikkeluangman

Baek Jiyoung is the same age as Yeo Jingoo's mom
Queen of ballads, Baek Jiyoung, revealed that she was the same age as Yeo Jingoo’s mom.
201406120017511110_1.jpg

The eighteen-year-old actor who featured in Baek Jiyoung’s newest music video surprised her by calling her noona. When she asked if he knew her age, a staff member revealed that Yeo Jingoo’s mom was actually the same age as her.
However, Yeo Jingoo showed his manners and wit by continuing to call her noona, pleasing Baek Jiyoung.
http://blog.koreaboo.com/post/88615026648/baek-jiyoung-is-the-same-age-as-yeo-jingoos-mom

This was from program Radio Star recently. I don't found this clip yet. Baek Ji Young born on 1976 and that make her 38 years old this year. Yeo Jin Goo is 17 years old. So his mom was married early and got YJG at the age of 22. He called BJY noona in the video support message. :) 

Then and Now: 10 Famous Child Actors

Credit Pakman@allkpop | june 14 2014
One of the best parts about watching a K-Drama is cooing over the adorable children. Even better? Seeing these cutiepies grow up into talented actors, wowing us with their newfound charms, but also drawing out the "awwwws" with their child-like looks. Here are some of Korea's favorite child stars that are rising to the top! 

Yeo Jin Goo

ipbpZUPyb9g9V.jpg
Playing the younger version of the lead, Yeo Jin Goo is probably most known for his work in'The Moon that Embraces the Sun' (2012). For a child actor, he can pull off many attractive expressions from a cocky smug to a stunned, "Whoa-I-just-saw-my-future-waifu" jaw-drop. You can find him in notable dramas like 'Giant' (2010) and 'I Miss You' (2012).

Featuring Yeo Jin Goo and Kim Yoo Jung falling all over each other (literally) in both'Iljimae' (2008) and 'The Moon that Embraces the Sun'. 

Guest adikkeluangman

Baek Ji Young Admits She Is the Same Age as Yeo Jin Goo’s Mother
Popular ballad singer Baek Ji Young admitted that she is the same age as Yeo Jin Goo’s mother. Yeo Jin Goo stars in her latest music video for her single “Still In Love.“
BqFLpllCAAAKq9d.png

On the June 11 broadcast of MBC talk show “Radio Star,” Baek Ji Young revealed that she is very thankful that Yeo Jin Goo continued to call her “noona” even though she is the same age as the 16-year-old actor’s mother. 
During the talk show, when asked about casting Yeo Jin Goo in her music video for “Still In Love,” she said that she did not know that the talented actor was only 16 years old. (Birthday: August 13, 1997; Korean age: 18)
According to Baek Ji Young, when she asked Yeo Jin Goo if he knew how old she was, Yeo Jin Goo’s manager told them that “Baek Ji Young is the same age as Jin Goo’s mom.” Even when Baek Ji Young told Yeo Jin Goo to call her “auntie,” he continued to call her “noona,” Baek Ji Young humorously described Yeo Jin Goo as a polite and sensible young man. 
http://www.soompi.com/2014/06/14/baek-ji-young-admits-she-is-the-same-age-as-yeo-jin-goos-mother/#.U55yRo2Sxc8

It remind me when Son Ho Young didn't know miss A's Suzy age when they filming his MV together.

class="titleNews" style="font-weight: normal; margin: 0px; padding: 0px 0px 10px; font-family: arial, dotum, Helvetica, AppleGothic, tahoma, verdana, sans-serif; font-size: 23px; line-height: 28px; border-bottom-width: 3px; border-bottom-style: solid; border-bottom-color: rgb(80, 80, 80); color: rgb(68, 68, 68); background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); background-size: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-position: initial; background-repeat: initial;"Yeo Jin Goo’s Fans Cools Down Filming Site with Coffee TruckYeo Jin Goo’s fans gifted the filming site of Shoot My Heart with a truck café, cooling down cast staff members who were filming through the heat.

Yeo Jin Goo’s fans from online community, DC Inside, decided to prepare a truck café to be sent to the filming site of Shoot My Heart, along with a sign that said, ′Yeo Jin Goo, shoot the coffee′ and provided various beverages with uniquely designed names.

The production team of Shoot My Heart enjoyed the drinks and thanked the fans who came all the way down to the filming site, which was located in the countryside.
68391002.jpg
Acting as ‘Seung Min’ and ‘Soo Myung’ in the movie, Lee Min Ki and Yeo Jin Goo posed in front of the truck, expressing their gratitude to the fans.

Yeo Jin Goo said, “I really thank the fans for showing their support and preparing such an event,” and Lee Min Ki also shared, “I was happy to be sharing meaningful time with the staff members who have been working hard all together.”

Photo credit: Little Big Pictures | june 16 2014
credit Mwave Enewsworld

Guest adikkeluangman

Yeo Jin Goo enjoys a beverage cart sent to set of 'Shoot My Heart' by fans
BqUucL_CIAAtJ3z.jpg

Little Big Pictures, the distributor of upcoming movie 'Shoot My Heart', revealed on June 16 that the staff members got to enjoy a variety of beverages from a mobile cafe sent by actor Yeo Jin Goo's fan club!

The fun menu that included clever play-on-words using drink names and the movie title made the staff member laugh. In addition, the movie actors, both Yeo Jin Goo and Lee Min Ki, posed cutely and happily in front of the cafe to show their gratitude for the fans' thoughtfulness on the hot day. Lee Min Ki later took the staff members out for dinner.
Yeo Jin Goo said, "I'm really grateful for the fans who showed concern through preparations like this." Lee Min Ki added, "It was nice to share a deeply meaningful time with the staff, who were enduring hard times with us."
http://www.allkpop.com/article/2014/06/yeo-jin-goo-enjoys-a-beverage-cart-sent-to-set-of-shoot-my-heart-by-fans

Another picture of them. So in this movie, both of them will wear that clothes. 

Archived