[Drama 2014] Bad Guys 나쁜 녀석들 (OCN)

Bayu Pratama

Guest keemchia

preview's up on the OCN youtube channel! (had a feeling it'll be on a wednesday) :D yay for more WC and TS.
OCN is doing really well with the directing and the filming (teasers have been fantastic), I only wish they added in more light though.  /artificially increases brightness when ripping the video frames to see things more clearly

• Replies 756
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i think filming for this drama is done based on this article:
Park Hae-jin to star in Chinese drama
Park Hae-jin departed for China on the 30th of November as soon as "Bad Guys" was over, for the filming of his new Chinese movie. He started script reading and attended meetings for his character analysis.
"Friends" is the second sequel to the first movie which was greatly popular 3 years ago. If the first one dealt with men in their 40s, the second one deals with men in their 30s. The movie is about the friendship, dreams and love of men.
"Friends" stars Park Hae-jin, Zhang Liang, Seol Zhi Kyeong and the Jin Hyeok crew from Korea.
Not only that, Park Hae-jin's global meeting with the rest of the cast is one of the most anticipated parts of this project. His friendship with Zhang Liang has led to a surprise appearance of the Chinese actor in the SBS drama "Doctor Stranger" and they have been named the matchmakers between Korea and China.
Park Hae-jin's recent dramas have all been extremely successful, which include "You Came From The Stars", "Doctor Stranger" and "Bad Guys" to name a few. He's earned himself the nickname '70 billion views' and therefore his influence on this Chinese movie is also highly anticipated.
Meanwhile, Park Hae-jin recently starred in the OCN drama "Bad Guys" as a young, intelligent and psychopathic serial killer.
Source : Korean Herald
Credit : Hancinema

Park Hae-Jin, went to China right after the end of shooting 'Bad Guys'

12206_1.jpg

The actor Park Hae-Jin went China to prepare the Chinese drama 'Friends' after the end of the shooting for 'Bad Guys'. On 4th according to the entertainment company of Park Hae-Jin, WM Company, he went China to support the first challenge of Jinhyuksadan to Chinese drama on November 30th after the end of 'Bad Guys'. Park Hae-Jin attended the discussion for the script and characters to prepare 'Friends'. The Chinese drama 'Friends' is the second series of 'Naminbang' which swept China three years ago. While 'Naminbang' was about the men in forty, 'Friends' is about friendship, ambition, dream and love of men in thirty. Meanwhile, 'Friends' will be aired on 2015
credit INNOLIFE

Episode 9 English subtitles complete and edited at DarkSmurfSubs   HERE

You only need to register an account first if you haven't already.  Watch streaming or download the SRT.

Guest hanaf1430294020

such a shame that this amazing drama has a empty topic

but thanks to all of you who are here...... :x for your amazing posts

i have one question, does anybody knows, what is this hand ? who is it really? please tell me if you know

141778245478592fa769.png

OGT and LJM are now hunted by WC and TS. TS is mad at OGT because OGT had wanted him to kill LJM for he refused to kill LJM, all of his friends died in the end. WC thinks, LJM killed his hyungnim - he was caught on CCTV - and he asked the people from the mafia world to look for LJM. Anyway, OGT is wanted by the police, MY had recorded his confession. But she has realised that something with prosecutor Oh odd it. She didn't like that OGT was so sure that OGT was the reason why TS' friends were killed. the prosecutor Oh, I believe, said something about life and people... I guess, he doesn't care for life or people. In the end, Oh is using TS and WC to hunt down the two others and they believed OGT.

bebebisous33 said: OGT and LJM are now hunted by WC and TS. TS is mad at OGT because OGT had wanted him to kill LJM for he refused to kill LJM, all of his friends died in the end. WC thinks, LJM killed his hyungnim - he was caught on CCTV - and he asked the people from the mafia world to look for LJM. Anyway, OGT is wanted by the police, MY had recorded his confession. But she has realised that something with prosecutor Oh odd it. She didn't like that OGT was so sure that OGT was the reason why TS' friends were killed. the prosecutor Oh, I believe, said something about life and people... I guess, he doesn't care for life or people. In the end, Oh is using TS and WC to hunt down the two others and they believed OGT.

Just finished the episode which left me speechless. The composition was flawless and I think that it is probably one of the best so far...the tension was hardly bearable, really fantastic episode! Can't wait the finale!

Archived