[Drama 2014] Secret Love Affair 밀회

Guest uburoi

AudreyB said: seungshinl said: LSJ asks the Million Dollar Question - in his head  !!!

선재 (오혜원은 왜 하필 강준형과 결혼 했을까. 뭐가 좋았을까. 등등)

LJS (why, of all thing, did OHW marry KJH,  What did she like about him, etc)
This is in the Script in Episode 5.  This is what LJS is supposed to be thinking about in his head when he is having to have a small chat over a glass of win with JH.
This takes place right after he was brought back from the jail, to HW's house.  And this scene is right after he talked to HW about "when men kiss" and how he could never forget their first kiss.
Well a good question, the inquiring minds wanna know !

5/15/14--- @SennaR:......Just read the description of your average day during SECRET LOVE AFFAIR ........ACCURATE TO WITHIN A MINOR DIFFERENCE---SCRATCH THE BREAK, EXTEND HOURS ONLINE TO AN UNREASONABLE NUMBER----(RETIRED, CHILDREN GROWN).---- LOVE IT (making a note of the page number so I can look back on it.

Ok ok, I'll explain the ending. You just don't get it. She was stuck there and he was dragged away by sparkles. She was sad being without him, but she kept thinking she saw him show up for a second. There was one time when he seemed to appear in the prison cell. Then she began to get the tone of her mind back and return to normal activities. But the important thing is that they never forgot or gave up on each other. What she didn't know was that his ship had hit a wormhole and he was practicing teleporting through it. Then...

Oh sorry. Wrong show.

Sorry in a rush and cant find the post of the person who asked
but in ep 15 just outside SJ's house between HW and SJthere is not much extra in the script about what they are thinkingthe only thing it shows is that after HW leaves and SJ enters his housethen he dumps his bag down and pausesthen he proceeds to his bathroom but it says his anger still hasnt gone away
Will write a post tonight on Mozart's Rondo in  A Minor tonight Some great discoveries on what it means for SJ in light of the ending
Off to work I go!

@chingulinka:.....After Seon Jae said they should remember this night with their bodies . the energy both put into that passionate kiss was enough for me right there  (especially after seeing them naked in bed snuggled together like that).  Inspired acting by both. After close inspection and measured against past and present styles of Korean drama kissing  (I find the mouth to lip one quite peculiar but interesting---look like "Western style ", grabs my eye, quick check again, and find I got fooled again), I decided long ago that these two really kissed.  How many people on the set?  Not a problem  for two actors who respect each other talent and work ethic.   MY IMAGINATION CREATED CREATED AN XXXXRATED SCENE FULL OF LOVE AND PASSION, JUST ENOUGH TO SEE THEM THROUGH UNTIL THEI REUNION (post -jail life as @seungshinl drew it ).

Guest missred123

Ep 16 THE FINALLY!!!

I guess the team for the final ep is that, MUSIC CONQUERS ALL!!

1. SJ is so relaxed with his friends, he seems happy just discussing the one thing he loves most in the world, music.

Just in this one scene it shows how SJ can pull out the best in people.

2. I thought HW was going to kick backstabber secretary's ask! X_X

3. JH is the biggest looser there is. No more freebie Mr. $-) she worked hard for the money, so you should have treated her right.

JH does not give a hoot about HW. He did not fight for her at all. All JH wanted was spousal support. Could there be a slimier Character? NOT!

4. SJ wants HW to let go of the world she is a part of, but HW seems to want to squeeze as much as she can out of it. Don't be greedy and snobbish about SJ playing with the Quartet HW, don't let it come between you and your lover!

5. Loved how SJ played with the group. =D>

6. Did SJ smell that HW was there listening to him play? 8-> how cute!

HW is in deep thoughts. I guess she is thinking about the fight with SJ and if she wants to redeem herself, or stick with the status quo.

7. Oh, HW went to her new office, use to be Chairwoman office. Looking around as if conflicted. Ambition, or morals, that's her question.

8. Guys, when HW had the flash back of her first encounter with SJ didn't he look good in that sweater!! 8-> 8-> she can't forget him. I think this is where she made her decision, because she realized she can't live/ breath without him.

9. HW: I will remember this with the taste of tea.

SJ: what tea. Remember, with flesh. 8-} So, let me clear my throat. Here comes the pots, pans, kettle, stove, rats, cats, neighbors, floor, sink, dishes, clothes, egg cartons and music. Priceless!!

10. HW confession in court was a tear jerker! :(( finally, HW is free!!

11. Hahahaha!! HW is snoring the hell out. Damn, it's like she has not slept in years!! =))

12. They cut her hair!!! That FAT Ajumma needs a diet coke.

13. HW, you are priceless!!

14. Their relationship is so genuine, no pretense between them. Really soul mates.

Wickedly sexy them.

I cried my little heart out. Ep 16 was done tastefully. HW blamed no one, but accept her shortcomings. She is happy that someone came into her life that made her began to feel and see again. She sees all that she has given up and lost. She began to feel again, what she has become dead to and she is grateful. Grateful that her young lover has awaken her and brought her back to what's really important and choose to love her. With this, HW can withstand a million years in jail reminiscing/ listening to the music that conquers all, her SJ.

Beautiful story!!

@mdj101‌

Thank you, and same to you. I hope we can comment on other dramas.

God Bless us everyone. Bye guys!!

cecilia

said: Sorry in a rush and cant find the post of the person who asked

but in ep 15 just outside SJ's house between HW and SJthere is not much extra in the script about what they are thinkingthe only thing it shows is that after HW leaves and SJ enters his housethen he dumps his bag down and pausesthen he proceeds to his bathroom but it says his anger still hasnt gone away

Will write a post tonight on Mozart's Rondo in  A Minor tonight Some great discoveries on what it means for SJ in light of the ending

Off to work I go!

turtle1 said: @chingulinka: can you please tell me which episode is this pix from? cuz i thought this came from when they were hugging in front of the police station at night?
(we're not allow to repost pix right? i'm sorry that i have to do that cuz i have question about this pix specifically)

chingulinka said: turtle1 said: @chingulinka: can you please tell me which episode is this pix from? cuz i thought this came from when they were hugging in front of the police station at night?
(we're not allow to repost pix right? i'm sorry that i have to do that cuz i have question about this pix specifically)