[Drama 2014] Secret Love Affair 밀회

Guest uburoi

turtle1 said: oh, i almost forgot, remember the jail visit scene (i know i'm sorry that i keep bringing this up), i don't understand why HW look so uncomfortable, she sat there in front of SJ and she didn't dare to look at him, was she embarrass for she's in prison? i thought they're all open to each other now and that they should be very comfortable around each other, but somehow i still feel this awkwarness coming from HW.
somebody please shed a light on this for me, thanks :)

Guest Startulle

cecilia said: And now for a final post from me.....
I've been thinking about this during the past week and it became clearer to me todayMight sound like a joke but I do feel like I'm being enslaved by SLA atmLast 5 days i've slept a total of less than 20 hours, monday night I caught a taxi home for $100 in order to get home on time to watch ep 15, during work i'm not really working i have SLA in my head and i keep making mistakes, cant concentrate, I sleep at 5am in the morning when i have work at 9 the next day, I read the script and want to translate everything to perfection - anything less is not acceptable to me and it annoys me (you wouldnt believe how much) and today during the day, when YAI's practice video came out but I couldnt watch it (before someone captured and uploaded it), I went crazy at work - I had a headache from the blood going to my head from the urgency/desperation of wanting to watch it, I went around messaging my friends in Korea to try to ask them to help set up an account for me to watch it on this site that I couldnt join. Anyway, it just made me sit down and think "What are you doing?" Being behind in work and getting distracted do concern me but more than that, SLA is taking over my life. And I am not going to just let that happen.
So I have got to say that I'm going to withdraw and stop translating altogether. I might pop in but I will try not to too much. I probably will be back for Baeksang (I have high expectations!). Please tweet me @ceciliase7en or PM me if you want to chat or something but yeah I will pretty much be absent from this thread as much as possible from now on!
You guys take care! 

Guest AudreyB

Unnie @seungshinl‌, I have a question too. What was Seon-jae thinking when he said "It's weird" during the Piano Man Scene?

Edit: And while they were eating at Ahjumma's Soup House prior to their trip to the countryside... :-)

ktomato said:
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@ Dear @seungshinl, thanks for the translation! May I please ask of u, if u ever find the time to translate or happen to come across some of these points below and know the answer, could u please share them here:

(1) When SJ first kissed HW what was she thinking? Many pp here said that because HW dropped her bag, it meant that she was accepting or enjoying the kiss. Err.......I don't quite buy that. But I am curious because right after the kiss she urgently asked that he follow her into her home. Did she do that becoz she
(a) realised the precarious situation (kissing in her garage with the door wide open and Kang driving in any moment) and just wanted to get in to hide and compose herself?
(B) felt very turned on by the kiss and wanted to start an affair right away (she did chide herself for being pathetic afterwards)? Or
© her mind was a total blank (she drank heavily just b4 the kiss) and she didn't know what she wants?

(2) the punishment kiss. What on earth was she thinking? Did she seriously think that a hot kiss for a smittened boy by his love goddess is a severe punishment? She did look angry though.

(3) in ep 15 at the carpark. The dialogue seemed disjointed. He asked her to stay at His home and wait for him to return. She responded 'for who's benefit?' then he shouted if anyone's watching. So I guess when HW asked the ques "for who's benefit" she was sort of referring to the spies watching them - wait for SJ to return home so that the spies can catch both HW n SJ in SJ's home. So far so good. Right after that she touched his face, he showed he was a little annoyed (but in a playful way) and the she asked if she should punish him. Don't get this part. Why did he feign annoyance and she threaten punishment?

(4) still at ep 15, that stroll they had, were they really trying to get caught? Why?? And why did Kim tell MH that they are giving up the search?

(5) still ep 15, why did HW pack a toiletry pouch before heading to SJ's home? It was as though she was continuing that game of wanting to be caught. Yet when they were caught, she seemed visibly upset.

(6) the time HW created an alibi so that she can go to SJ (just b4 SJ played Litz and needed a hug), what was the real purpose of her visit? That's all for now. Thank you thank you!

ktomato said: Just finished ep 16. As though it is not cruel enough to let her shed her usual glam wear for prison garb and give her a bad haircut, why did Writernim make HW snore too?! Poor HW. Poor KHA! Hahaa Now we know HW snores, and soon SJ will know she snores too! Yikes!

turtle1 said: oh, i almost forgot, remember the jail visit scene (i know i'm sorry that i keep bringing this up), i don't understand why HW look so uncomfortable, she sat there in front of SJ and she didn't dare to look at him, was she embarrass for she's in prison? i thought they're all open to each other now and that they should be very comfortable around each other, but somehow i still feel this awkwarness coming from HW.
somebody please shed a light on this for me, thanks :)

ktomato said: Did anyone here ever discuss why HW ask SJ not to play with the quintet? I think there are 2 version of subs for this scene. One of the had HW explaining something about the quintet needing to gain entrance into school or something and the other had her saying that the quintet was not up to SJs standard. The latter remark was quite mean. I tot it might be a moment of anger kind of remark. HW doesn't seem to be the sort who is condescending towards the less fortunate.

ktomato said: Thanks for that @seungshinl! (decided not to quote and reply the long string of exchanges because it was really getting too long!) I'm so envious that u can read the script! But at the same time I know too if I could, then I'll be like cecilia too - destroyed by. SLA! Yes now that u pointed it out. I think SJ started to hate JH during the madhouse scene. B4 that I don't think he got to witness the 2 interact much. But all he saw at the madhouse was really the tip of the iceberg! But did he even know that JH was just putting on a show? He could have thought JH was genuinely being loving to his wife by asking her to sit beside him, placing his arm on her shoulders, feeding her food, etc. So perhaps SJ was hating JH not because he tot JH was treating HW badly but because of plan jealousy. But of course by the scene where JH brought on the police to SJs home, SJ should have realised then what a jerk JH was.

turtle1 said:
ktomato said: Did anyone here ever discuss why HW ask SJ not to play with the quintet? I think there are 2 version of subs for this scene. One of the had HW explaining something about the quintet needing to gain entrance into school or something and the other had her saying that the quintet was not up to SJs standard. The latter remark was quite mean. I tot it might be a moment of anger kind of remark. HW doesn't seem to be the sort who is condescending towards the less fortunate.

chingulinka said: ktomato said: Did anyone here ever discuss why HW ask SJ not to play with the quintet? I think there are 2 version of subs for this scene. One of the had HW explaining something about the quintet needing to gain entrance into school or something and the other had her saying that the quintet was not up to SJs standard. The latter remark was quite mean. I tot it might be a moment of anger kind of remark. HW doesn't seem to be the sort who is condescending towards the less fortunate.

AudreyB said: Unnie @seungshinl‌, I have a question too. What was Seon-jae thinking when he said "It's weird" during the Piano Man Scene?

Edit: And while they were eating at Ahjumma's Soup House prior to their trip to the countryside... :-)