[Drama 2014] Secret Love Affair 밀회

Guest uburoi

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh i just read a long review on korean site which made me feel INFINITE TIMES better!!!!!!!!!!and and and and and the translation i did of Sun Jae's letter just a few hours ago is actually not 100% right!!!!!!!!!!!!!I found out what that word i was stuck on meant!!!!!!!! it makes the letter so much more beautiful and touching!!!!!!ahhhhhhhhhhhhand like i said korean is so context rich that ppl cna have different interpretationsi read her interpretion which makes even more sense and is even better!!!!!!!!!!!!!!GIVE ME A BIT OF TIME I WILL BE BACK WITH THE EXPLANATION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

cecilia said: Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh i just read a long review on korean site which made me feel INFINITE TIMES better!!!!!!!!!!and and and and and the translation i did of Sun Jae's letter just a few hours ago is actually not 100% right!!!!!!!!!!!!!I found out what that word i was stuck on meant!!!!!!!! it makes the letter so much more beautiful and touching!!!!!!ahhhhhhhhhhhhand like i said korean is so context rich that ppl cna have different interpretationsi read her interpretion which makes even more sense and is even better!!!!!!!!!!!!!!GIVE ME A BIT OF TIME I WILL BE BACK WITH THE EXPLANATION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest bukyloveskd

cecilia said: junebugg said: Don't they have wrap-up specials? They did that for secret garden (but a whole year later,) for playful kiss, they released YT clips of the epilogue - didn't they?
But with news of YAI already having moved onto Veteran shooting, I doubt we are getting that epilogue. Can do with cast interviews! Have we heard of anything on the schedule?

Guest dualnon

Just started watching with subs.  The opening scene is great.  And I liked it without subs.  Those of us who can't understand the language but have all these ups and downs are so funny.

ineetha said: @Craxycat said: YAI has made a serious dent on my mental capacity, I swear I was all about LMH after City Hunter, but no SJ and YAI's portrayal have now usurped that love for sure...can't stand it lol. I need to find a reason to hate him...anyone know of SOMETHING bad that I can grasp on to? *grin* This bites...obsession is the worst for sure (currently watching Sungkyunkwan scandal for the first time for him).

Guest queennafre

SLA: How do I love thee…let me count the ways…

1.     I LOVE YOU for not being your typical drama. You did not have a fairy tale ending. Your leads did not walk off hand in hand in the sunset. Your show was real and unapologetic right from the start. 

2.     I LOVE YOU because your show wasn’t your run of the mill sappy Kdrama, where boy meets girl, girl meets boy, boy hates girl, girl hates boy but girl and boy really love each other and walk off into the sunset together! Instead it was a gritty in your face show that was so realistic that it took my breath away. The audience should have wanted to crucify the leads for adultery; instead it was written in such a profound way that I found myself standing on my sofa screaming at the top of your lungs for the lead couple!

3.     I LOVE YOU for your cinematography - which was beautifully orchestrated. The screen shots were filmed in such a way that you felt that you were cheating right along with the characters. Every glance, touch and eye movement was caught on screen in such a unique and profound way I want to take up filming now!

4.     I LOVED YOU because this show made me feel like the older I get, the more attractive the younger boys will find me! Also, I felt so empowered as a woman!

5.     I LOVE YOU because there was mysteriousness to the show. You never knew what HW was thinking and I think that added to the intrigue of the show. Every strategic move had an element of surprise to it.

6.     I LOVE YOU for PIANO SEXXXXXXXXX

7.     I LOVE YOU for the agonizing waits in between shows.  

8.     I LOVE You for your unique cliff hangers

9.     I LOVED YOU so much for your Musical Score…I just realized that the musical score sounds just like the score from Pride and Prejudice! I am a singer and the way the story was told through music was breathtaking!

10. I LOVED YOU for helping me find drama addicts just like me on the SOOMPI forum. For so long I thought I existed in my own little drama world, as I have yet to find anyone to talk about this show to. THANK YOU for fantastic and cracktastic K DRAMA friends !!!!

:-j =)) :-h \:D/ >-) :x :-$ >:P \:D/ :D

Guest dualnon

I want to know when she made her decision to change plans and come clean.  There are so many possibilities.  Probably intentional.

Secret Love Affair ended with a blast!
PFjMeS0.png
It got.5.372% last night, No. 1 among all General Cable Programs. Not only that, this series had set so many records:
* SLA is the ONLY Mon/Tue Drama on JTBC that reached 5%* It is the highest rating General Cable Drama for this year  (General Cable networks are composed of JTBC, MBN, TV Chosun and Channel A)* It also got the highest rating among all dramas aired on any cable channels this year.* It is now the second most watched Drama among all General Cable channels, just behind Childless Comfort, also aired on JTBC.* It is also the 11th most watched General Cable program, of any genre, of all time.
C5i99c4.png

Hello everyone!!! I want to say thank you for all of you and all of your beautiful thought for this past weeks. SLA its a really really hella beautiful drama and im fallin too deep that i feel SJ and HW is not a fictional character from a drama. That both of them is really living in this world that i really care about their future. I really want to hug HW for her brave confension in last scene that she is a poison for herself but because someone who trully care and want the best for her, that she change herself not just for herself but for the one she trully love and that is SJ.

and for SJ, our beautiful puppy and caterpillar,he is a real gentlemen with full of love,passion,and big heart and will give all of him to HW.

and everytime i hear all of me john legend's song its like SJ for HW. That he will give all of his to HW because she give all of her for him.

and this phrase from the song, its like SJ screaming it loud to HW :

How many times do i have to tell you, even when u're crying u're beatiful too. The world is beating you down, im around through every mood. Youre my downfall,u're my muse, my worst distraction,my rhythm and blues. I cant stop singing, its ringing, in my head for you.

and im crying right now. Yes, i am crazy! And this is because of SLA! because of the amazing chemistry from KHA & YAI. Because if GREAT PD and AWESOME WRITER.

If we, the audience, cannot let go the drama that sometime feels like they not a fictional character... how bout our otp? How bout their feelings after this drama? Will we get their intview? I want to see KHA and YAI. (Despite KHA is having a beautiful family, i ship them, i'm here with all of you who ship not just our OTP SJXHW, im a shipper for KHAXYAI)

and last... i love you guys. I dont want leave this thread, i really want to be friends with all of you, sharing thought about another beautiful drama, even i dont know when will be a smart,beautiful and sexy drama like SLA will come, but you guys are really awesome.

Till we see each other on another thread, hopefully for another smart drama. Or we see each other when KHA and YAI together again on drama or movies (not being mother-son, i wont watch it)

bye, i love you guys!

cecilia

said:

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh i just read a long review on korean site which made me feel INFINITE TIMES

better!!!!!!!!!!and and and and and the translation i did of Sun Jae's letter just a few hours ago is actually not 100% right!!!!!!!!!!!!!I found out what that word i was stuck on meant!!!!!!!! it makes the letter so much more beautiful and touching!!!!!!ahhhhhhhhhhhhand like i said korean is so context rich that ppl cna have different interpretationsi read her interpretion which makes even more sense and is even better!!!!!!!!!!!!!!GIVE ME A BIT OF TIME I WILL BE BACK WITH THE EXPLANATION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!