[Drama 2014] Secret Love Affair 밀회

Guest uburoi

LOL Prof. Seo and SJ are drinking tea together...Joon looks in through the window at them GOOD lord man stop with the 'wanna be quiet' crap and go in head on! Joon this goes about meeting a higher up guy (glasses). 
HW is sitting w/ her phone thinking about SJ, then it shows him talking to the lady who runs the restaurantinstead of his mom...HW is there across from them eating. He looks so relieved to see her! Aww...he goes to eat with her...(the gorgeous music plays). SOO cute his smile at her as they eat...shows them on the bus now he watches her while she rests on the bus. She wakes up in some room jacket covering her etc. he lays out the bed for her.  

SJ is playing the piano and HW is in her office. There's a longing feel in these scenes. HW goes to the restaurant below his house, and is eating. They eat together. They baes look so happy. They take a bus together somewhere. The tradition house we saw in photos. SJ puts down bedding on the floor. HW sits and watches. So basically they ran away together. I think SJ just hid her shoes so she can't run away.  HW changed in SJ's clothes. LOL I don't even know anymore. HW texts Kang an excuse for why she won't be home. I don't think believed her but he didn't say anything. Kang meets up with YW and the German Cello Professor at a restaurant.
Edit: I think they're being watched (HW and SJ) I saw a strange guy or it's my imagination. OMO and they text to tell Professor Kang they know. I think. SJ and HW are laying next to each other and he show her something on his phone and yep. THEY are definitely being WATCHED. She look hella sexy in his clothes and her hair is down.
Edit: SJ gives her headphones and plays a song for her. It's English but I've never heard it before. They then listen together. How can listening to music look so sexual though? LOL. HW is crying ( I think) Nope that's a pleasure face. I can't. Lol, but I think she cried. I can't tell. GOSH. The snooper took a picture of HW's shoes that SJ hid. They are so fuxxed.

So cute how they talk over the phones and get closer and closet to each other...putting their heads together while talking. Now they are sitting against the wall talking...who is this shady character walking around outside? They still aren't doing anything though...gah! they can't even relax together without watching eyes. So even if there was no 'affair' what would these folks be looking in on? Jeez. Pulls out phone and headphones so they can listen to OH MY GOD I know this song!! Love it! 
Billy Joel Piano man...good lord...what a perfect song for them! Makes me cry...so sad yet so so perfect for them. 
WHAT the HELL someone just took pictures of their shoes????THE Heck? They are just listening a a song!! lonely song lonely song, but so beautiful!

They are kissing. Then they pan to the next day. SLA you always do this. Internal cries.  SJ un-hides her shoes. She asks what's he's doing and she tells him to leave the door open. They are eating together again. 
Edit 1: That creepy guy is doing some creepy work. Like talking hair samples from the bedding I think. I'm scared y'all. They leave the restaurant together and go "home" the traditional place and are cooking something.
Edit 2: MH, YW, and YW's husband meet up. I don't have a clue what they're talking about but they mentioned HW. They call HW, she talks then hangs up. SJ is out of the door. HW is inside the room. They are talking. It's cute and funny apparently. Then it gets serious. They hold hands over the threshold.
Edit 3: Kang is pissed. HW is home. JS covered for her, but it's pointless since he knows where she was. SJ goes home and is lonely. It's confrontation time y'all. Kang is confronting her about it ( I think).  He pops some sleeping pills and goes to bed leaving HW in the dark.
Edit 4: SJ talks to "hyung." He cries in his bed.  HW and MH are at the office talking about something. DM shows up at HW's office. HW is scared. LOL, hell I'm scared for her. Then it ends.
This show seems hella long when you actively liveblog. NO PREVIEW AS ALWAYS. SMH