[Drama 2014] Secret Love Affair 밀회

Guest uburoi

Guest InSuW

@ ineetha said:
DF version says it reminds him of the end . Viki version says it reminds him of perfection .

Maybe the writer's joke on unfinished symphonies and concertos (Schumann, Schubert, Beethovan, etc).
Schubert died before he finished his symphony. My mom played it on her piano for me when I was 5yrs old.

Guest ocdee

Yunno someone mentioned HW's broody bubble bath scene awhile back. I think what we need is a SJ & HW bubble bath scene where SJ tells her how gorgeous her naked body is. And then they play with the bubbles, and each other. 
That would make up for the pots and pans.  

cecilia

said: well he was talking to someone online so maybe he didnt tell the truth?

btw apparently a staff member of the SLA team just tweeted this

이제 선재와 혜원이 합방을 했으니 내리막만 남았다고 생각하실 분들, 그건 여러분들이 정성주 작가를 모른다는 증거일 뿐. 다음주엔 더 까무러칠 사건들이 이어집니다. 기대 그 이상. #밀회 #난_9부_대본_봤지롱

To the people who think, now that Sun jae and Hye won have slept together, it will only go down from here, that is only evidence that you dont know Writer Jung Sung Joo. Next time there will be more faint-worthy incidents happening. More than you expect. #SecretLoveAffair #IveReadTheScriptForEpisode9

On the Yoo An In Facebook International Fanpage they wrote that the SLA staff said they didn't sleep together. WHAT A TEASE =D My theory is that they were just cuddling and HW felt his boner. Then she asked if it was his first time and he said something like: I don't think so, do you remember the time we hugged?  (that was my first boner)And the rest of the conversation could resolve around cuddling!!!! (she said she doesn't know if she was good at it and then SJ responds with: that for me to decide (if you're good at cuddling). He then asks her if it's uncomfortable or something like that....

If this whole scene was just about boners and cuddling, I think I will die from unstoppable nosebleed when it come to the real deal!

arashihonou said:

cecilia

said: well he was talking to someone online so maybe he didnt tell the truth?

btw apparently a staff member of the SLA team just tweeted this

이제 선재와 혜원이 합방을 했으니 내리막만 남았다고 생각하실 분들, 그건 여러분들이 정성주 작가를 모른다는 증거일 뿐. 다음주엔 더 까무러칠 사건들이 이어집니다. 기대 그 이상. #밀회 #난_9부_대본_봤지롱

To the people who think, now that Sun jae and Hye won have slept together, it will only go down from here, that is only evidence that you dont know Writer Jung Sung Joo. Next time there will be more faint-worthy incidents happening. More than you expect. #SecretLoveAffair #IveReadTheScriptForEpisode9

Guest uburoi

arashihonou said:
perhaps the right translation 
To the people who think  it will only go down from here* now that Sun jae and Hye won have slept together, that is only evidence that you dont know Writer Jung Sung Joo. Next time there will be more faint-worthy incidents happening. More than you expect. #SecretLoveAffair #IveReadTheScriptForEpisode9
 (i'm only guessing cause i dont know much korean only japanese that have same/similar grammar structure)
'it will only go down from here' = maybe mean the story quality will drop
but this staff argued otherwise cause he read the script and he thinks the story will get better

shamrockmom said: @Docster, as an ahjumma close in age to the actress KHA, I gotta tell you that bathtub scene was difficult/awkward/embarrassing for me to watch.  Even though you couldn't really see anything under the bubbles, it seemed obvious to me she was touching herself, checking out her body.  And the anguish that was so evident on her face, that was the hardest thing of all to watch.  She knows she is not going to compare to a 20-something like DM. Lucky for HW, I don't think SJ cares one whit that her body won't be perfect...remember he said how her brain was sexy.  SJ is on a different level than most guys his age, IMHO. (I can speak with some authority as the mom to boys 18 & 22, not to mention the legions of their friends who hang around my house)  I am not sure if that is a maturity level or spiritual level, or both, but SJ's brain operates on another level altogether. His honesty is breathtaking and refreshing at the same time.

cecilia said: Sorry for my crappy punctuation and articulation but i meant
To the people who think, "Now that Sun jae and Hye won have slept together, it will only go down from here": that is only evidence that you dont know Writer Jung Sung Joo. Next time there will be more faint-worthy incidents happening. More than you expect. #SecretLoveAffair #IveReadTheScriptForEpisode9

Go down from here was a literal translation, what he/she meant was, that people might think that there will be no more such scenes. This person is saying, if you think that this is the end of these scenes, then you dont really know Writer Jung Sung Joo (ie. if you knew her, you know she wont stop here). Next week there will be more faintworthy scenes. More than you will expect.

I hope this is clear now!!

I will give staff a pass this time for the lack of important elements to convey a first time sexual encounter.
 I think there is a strategy, to increase  the quality during their meetings, visually, otherwise it would have been boring if we had all the suggestive gestures first time. That build up should happen in the next couple episodes. 
Make them drink the darn beers BEFORE, , to loosen up a bit, will you writer nim?  ;;)

Now this slightly of topic but related with what @ktomato and @docster6 were saying

Have anyone read this artikel

http://www.hancinema.net/successful-women-look-to-youth-for-love-67839.html

About korean woman tendencies to get younger marriage partner

I think its.very interesting that we have more open minded men in korea that dont get intimidated by their women higher education and older age