[Drama 2014] Secret Love Affair 밀회

Guest uburoi

Dami is getting suspicious and jealous of the wife of the professor. She will find out very soon and then it'll become dangerous!
Still I am more afraid what the cuckolded husband will do. Dami is attacking directly and without thinking, but he is the slimy one who would go secretly behind HW;s back and will hit her where it hurts most...

Guest ineetha

SJ: "Mozart said one day suddenly that he wouldn't accept commissions from the nobility, that he'd compose only the songs he wanted to compose, then died early doing so, I heard. " What is he trying to tell to HW by this?

Guest tinybelle

michellismyname said:
but what i liked the most was you guys threw a fit after realizing that we've just been trolled in the last scene ;))
(but reading the comments here made me laugh and that assuaged my disappointment)

Just as I've thought, the scenes in SJ's apartment were awesome!

My favorite part was when SJ first walked into his place and saw HW on his bed.  I thought she was going to wait outside of his door, I didn't think she'd be so bold as to go into his place, where his shirt and make herself at home on his bed.  SJ looked completely mesmerized, and according to viki subs, he thought she looked "hella sexy".

I'm surprised at the people already suspicious about HW and SJ.  We know KJH knows, but now it looks like a few others are wondering as to whether or not something is going on between the OTP.  Already?!

The scene everyone is talking about seems like it's confusing us all, which may have been the writer & director's plan.  I admit, I thought they were doing it during the shots of his home, but then when I saw them sitting on the floor drinking beer, I wasn't so sure.  Do we know how much time passed, if any, between that cloaked conversation and them sitting on the floor?  If that conversation was earlier in the night, maybe they did it and had some alcohol afterwards.  If that convo was in real time, as in while they were drinking, they could be talking about something else. 

I only watched the episode once so maybe I missed something, but I don't think they went all the way.  Maybe we'll find out for sure in the next episode.

From Softy http://soulsrebel.wordpress.com/2014/03/26/secret-love-affair-snippets/#more-41917
That is soooo amazing! It's a true story.
"About how SJ has a habit of turning her shoes facing out so she can slip her feet into them, I have a little story about why that gesture just gets to me. Years ago while living in Seoul, my roommate and I had some church friends over to our home. A really young pastor came to our gathering with the woman he was dating at the time. She was quite a bit older than him so she held back in their relationship since she knew his parents would want someone younger for him to marry, but he would go out of his way to prove to her with every little gesture that she was the only one he wanted. As they came inside, after she took off her shoes and went in, he hung back and pointed her shoes outwards and left his alone. I found out later that his small thoughtful gestures was what made her have a change of heart. They got married and are living happily as far as I know, but I will never forget that feeling I had watching him turn her shoes facing out. I knew that’s the kind of person every woman should hold out and wait to marry. Someone who puts her first always would mean his love could be counted on. Every woman deserves that and shouldn’t settle for anything less."

• Like 1

chingulinka said: From Softy http://soulsrebel.wordpress.com/2014/03/26/secret-love-affair-snippets/#more-41917
That is soooo amazing! It's a true story.
"About how SJ has a habit of turning her shoes facing out so she can slip her feet into them, I have a little story about why that gesture just gets to me. Years ago while living in Seoul, my roommate and I had some church friends over to our home. A really young pastor came to our gathering with the woman he was dating at the time. She was quite a bit older than him so she held back in their relationship since she knew his parents would want someone younger for him to marry, but he would go out of his way to prove to her with every little gesture that she was the only one he wanted. As they came inside, after she took off her shoes and went in, he hung back and pointed her shoes outwards and left his alone. I found out later that his small thoughtful gestures was what made her have a change of heart. They got married and are living happily as far as I know, but I will never forget that feeling I had watching him turn her shoes facing out. I knew that’s the kind of person every woman should hold out and wait to marry. Someone who puts her first always would mean his love could be counted on. Every woman deserves that and shouldn’t settle for anything less."

Guest tinybelle

I am, once again, blown away by Strategist Hye Won. She was so quick to invent a story as soon as Kang entered the room. Not too good for SJ though. Poor guy had to be the punching bag. At least he got rewarded by the end?

sweetpeaga said: It says something about a person's character when their conscience doesn't let them know their actions are wrong. I'm not a fan of the lead female because she's greedy in my opinion. However, nor am I a fan of the lead character (regardless of his looks) --it's the people you know who will stab you in the back. 

Guest ineetha

The last scene 1:02:05 to1:05:35 (according to viki ) is single shot. It's been a quite some time we have had single scenes or conversations lasting more than a min. In a way it makes me feel as if am voyeuring some ones private moment. The capture of the camera is also like that. .. It comes from the side Abe disappears in the side. .. So sort of hiding and taking some real time conversation and that's what makes the scene even more special and appealing.

Thanks SLA.. I am never one to comment on any serial. But.. This has made me come out of my shell.