[Drama 2014] Secret Love Affair 밀회

Guest uburoi

ktomato said:

Lol someone is right in that The husband is going to pimp out the wifey so that SJ can help him move up in the career ladder

:)

) but seriously that's not cool though >

:P

So much repressed pent up angry from HW and poor SJ can't comfort his women :'( Lol how cute he's already calling her 'Hye Won Ah!' :x :-* it's adorns but do not condone cheating in a marriage or in an relationship at all though [-X

Btw does anyone know why HW was in such a foul mood through out the lessons at school? And giving SJ such a hard time that our poor puppy can't breath?

I thought all the misunderstanding about his neck-hugging DM has been cleared that morning in HW's home? What is she still angry about? Can't be that SJ didn't play well becuz he told hyung that he did and it was HW who had played badly.

Anyone can shed some light?

I would love to share with you the different insights on the hugging scene and what HW said about being a playerbut i dont know if i can post that type of stuff here but here goes

so last night, HW asked SJ if this was really his first timeSJ says now that he thinks about it, it seems like it's notHW says do you need to think about it to knowthen SJ refers to the hugging scene... he says "That time..after listening to Liszt when I hugged you... sorry"First of all the fact that he refers to that as his 'first time' makes it even the more obvious that the two did it (for those of you still in denial)but more than that, SJ is referring to the fact that he had an erectionif you go back to watch ep 6, when HW looks down at him with a bit of a shocked expressionand then SJ's eyes also looking downthen they hugged right? There is no way that HW wouldn't have known, for sure she would have felt it pressing against him...she reacted to it tooso why did HW ask, you could tell i wasnt a player?There are several intepretations to this but the general consensus is that if HW was a player/experienced in sex, she wouldnt have reacted the way she didFor instance some people said she could have taken it a step further or she could have just pushed SJ away, or engaged in some sort of mind gamesbut the fact she kind of froze, and then got so emotional gave SJ the hint that she isnt a player
hope this makes more sense

• Like 1

ktomato said: Btw does anyone know why HW was in such a foul mood through out the lessons at school? And giving SJ such a hard time that our poor puppy can't breath? I thought all the misunderstanding about his neck-hugging DM has been cleared that morning in HW's home? What is she still angry about? Can't be that SJ didn't play well becuz he told hyung that he did and it was HW who had played badly. Anyone can shed some light?

Because She Was Mad SJ That He Stood Her Up. She Waited Outside For Him to Get Back She Was Told To Leave. It Was Parking For Residents Only. Plus She Was Angry With Her Husband & Work Related Stuff & She. Hates Her Life :(

Thanks for your views @gaby81. So u mean he never clear the air with HW about that night with DM?! I mean there was so much talking (which I didn't understand of course) and HW was so angry she was trying to beat SJ up ( what's with Korean women?! Is that a social norm or sumthin?) they naturally I thought the first thing SJ wld do after calming HW down was to explain about DM and the night b4.

No wonder she is angry then.

@celilia thank you for that stuff in yellow...... Phoooffeeee....... (wipe forehead and saliva from mouth)

Yeah come to think of it, she did freeze and when she stared down she sure looked shocked! Oh my goodness could it even be that she's a virgin too??!!

• Like 1

@ktomato He basically said that he was happy that she was jealous lol But she started yelling at him when the husband entered the room since they were just sitting there doing nothing so yeah a fake argument. Oh and a heart to heart :) basically he needs to study and become something better then what and where he is now that life is hard and unfair and it sucks :'(

victorb said:  Well this might come as a surprise to everyone but after some thinking my favorite scene of ep 8 has got to be the jealousy fit HW threw when SJ came to practice. The way they portrayed their first night together was pretty awesome as well with that sequence of images and their simple conversation but the loss of control we got from HW when she felt she was being played followed by SJ showing his age and vulnerability by crying like a kid was really impressive - great job from the actors right there (as if we didn't already know it :) ).
 The husband character is one big bundle of confusion for me as from ep to ep his actions get weirder and weirder - a fortune teller? Really? :)) The one thing I know for sure about him is that he never had any romantic feelings about HW and their marriage was more of an arrangement between the two, with career playing the main part in this.
 I'm not going to start speculating about the ending because it's really way to early for that but I do find it hard to believe that a tragic ending is possible when the only signs of violence we have come from the immature a CEO and let's face it her bark is worse than her bite.
 It's going to be interesting to see how things evolve from now on since the affair is at full speed and how long the secret is going to last, the reaction of the people around HW and SJ (Da Mi especially) being my main concern right now story-wise. Until then I hope they keep this way of telling a story because this part really makes the whole series :)

@ktomato He basically said that he was happy that she was jealous lol But she started yelling at him when the husband entered the room since they were just sitting there doing nothing so yeah a fake argument. Oh and a heart to heart

basically he needs to study and become something better then what and where he is now that life is hard and unfair and it sucks :'(

Thanks for enlightening! Can't wait for the Eng subs!!

One more ques please. Why did our little puppy cry since she wasn't even scolding him? (Oh man that guy really knows how to melt ice man. When he cried I just wanted to give him a big hug.)

Guest atiyam

ktomato said: @celilia thank you for that stuff in yellow...... Phoooffeeee....... (wipe forehead and saliva from mouth) Yeah come to think of it, she did freeze and when she stared down she sure looked shocked! Oh my goodness could it even be that she's a virgin too??!!

ktomato said:

@ktomato He basically said that he was happy that she was jealous lol But she started yelling at him when the husband entered the room since they were just sitting there doing nothing so yeah a fake argument. Oh and a heart to heart

basically he needs to study and become something better then what and where he is now that life is hard and unfair and it sucks :'(

@ktomato, HaHa, I had the same thought about her being a virgin also. It was the line of questioning during the lovemaking scene. When she says, she might not be good at it also. When he tells her to let him know if anything is uncomfortable. I also thought about it when her husband mentioned to the fortune teller that there marriage was a comradeship. This means that it is a marriage of mutual goals but not one of romance. This is why they have separate beds. Their marriage is nothing but a business partnership. We also know that she didn't spend her twenties falling in and out of love, I don't know if she is a virgin but I can imagine that she hasn't had much sex, she could be a born again virgin. 

Another reason that HW was so mad with SJ is because she felt very exposed because he saw her treatment at work. He once referred to her as a goddess, and she was upset to have him witness her life behind the scenes. This made her question if he still felt the same way or if knowing how she was just a mere slave dulled his attraction. She was already insecure about her age now the added insecurity of her sad work position. I think she was more embarrassed and she showed it by being angry with him.

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Oh my goodness! A born again virgin?! Hahaha is there such a thing even?! Since I've not watched the subbed version I didn't know about what Kang said to the fortune teller. So it is possible!!! It's not like their passion and marriage fizzled away but that there was zero fizzle in the 1st place!!!

Maybe that's why HW cried when SJ (yellow stuff yellow stuff) her!! She's probably crying tears of relief "oh Gawd finally! I'm a big girl now!"

On a serious note, I love your observation that HW's anger may be in part due to her added insecurities of being dethroned from her Goddess status right in the view of her beloved puppy. How touched it must be for HW when she finds that not only has SJ lost interest or respect for her, he loves her even more so and wants to protect her! Oh my Gawd mah knees are weak now I need to lie down....

• Like 1

Guest joodee

yea...they definitely "did it." It's pretty obvious they did based on their convo during the time and also, I noticed the house was pretty darn dark while they were talking and when the scenes of the house was showing, especially near his desk, piano, and stairway area (did anyone else catch this?). After a bit, the stairway scene with her clothes is shown again (which looks brighter than before) and then shows them drinking beer near his bed. Him throwing her on his bed and being playful with her seemed very casual as if they already had their "fun"before.