[Drama 2014] Secret Love Affair 밀회

Guest uburoi

Eloo Dpx said: lisafransisca said:

cecilia

said: well he was talking to someone online so maybe he didnt tell the truth?

btw apparently a staff member of the SLA team just tweeted this

이제 선재와 혜원이 합방을 했으니 내리막만 남았다고 생각하실 분들, 그건 여러분들이 정성주 작가를 모른다는 증거일 뿐. 다음주엔 더 까무러칠 사건들이 이어집니다. 기대 그 이상. #밀회 #난_9부_대본_봤지롱

To the people who think, now that Sun jae and Hye won have slept together, it will only go down from here, that is only evidence that you dont know Writer Jung Sung Joo. Next time there will be more faint-worthy incidents happening. More than you expect. #SecretLoveAffair #IveReadTheScriptForEpisode9

lisafransisca said:

cecilia

said: well he was talking to someone online so maybe he didnt tell the truth?

btw apparently a staff member of the SLA team just tweeted this

이제 선재와 혜원이 합방을 했으니 내리막만 남았다고 생각하실 분들, 그건 여러분들이 정성주 작가를 모른다는 증거일 뿐. 다음주엔 더 까무러칠 사건들이 이어집니다. 기대 그 이상. #밀회 #난_9부_대본_봤지롱

To the people who think, now that Sun jae and Hye won have slept together, it will only go down from here, that is only evidence that you dont know Writer Jung Sung Joo. Next time there will be more faint-worthy incidents happening. More than you expect. #SecretLoveAffair #IveReadTheScriptForEpisode9

I got from the tweet that it did happen, and that the tweeter was talking about the fear that 'it' happened to soon and the drama would only go down from here was wrong...since the 'writer' has more planned in ep. 9. So they did do the deed, but that the drama wouldn't go down without more hotness coming out in the future eps. 

Ok I read the conversation again. Apart from having sex or having a massage, there could be one more possibility! They were talking about having an affair. So when he says he may not be good he's referring to his being a lover to which she also confessed she may not be good. And the question about whether she's uncomfortable is in reference to the 2 being squished together on the tiny bed.

ktomato said: Ok I read the conversation again. Apart from having sex or having a massage, there could be one more possibility! They were talking about having an affair. So when he says he may not be good he's referring to his being a lover to which she also confessed she may not be good. And the question about whether she's uncomfortable is in reference to the 2 being squished together on the tiny bed.

cecilia said: I cant seem seem to go away from my computerGot to rewatch so here's the translation
SJ: I.... might not be...goodHW: (laughs) Why? You said you would make me enjoy it to the fullest, you said that's love (This refers to another scene during tonight's ep after they were practising and HW keeps telling SJ off for the way he's playing the piece. Before HW leaves, SJ says that he jsut wants to enjoy it while he plays, that he doesnt want to practise like crazy and get stressed over whether he's 1/32 of the beat off, then get disappointed when he doesnt play perfectly. He says that he met a hyung online who told him to just live while enjoying the music. He says that to him, that's love, something to enjoy).SJ: Damn.. I shouldnt have said that...HW: (whispers) is this really your first time?SJ: Now that i think of it, it seems like it's notHW: Do you need to think about it to know?SJ: That day...when i let you listen to liszt when i hugged you........sorryHW: You picked it up that day didnt you... that i'm not a playerSJ: A little bit
HW: I... might be worse than youSJ: That i will judge for myself
HW: (breathing deeply)SJ: It's ok

SJ: If it's uncomfortable, please tell meHW: No (it's not that)

How beautiful is this!!
PS If you think it was weird how they suddenly came to this, please watch the rest of the episode first...SJ showed his heart is so many ways to HW today and more than that, HW also let her heart known (when she got jealous of DM. Acutally i loved that scene too - SJ says, now i know that you came, and i know that you are jealous... so i'm happy. It's daebak. So now i can ask you (with more confidence), who was that woman?)PPS about SJ saying it's not his first time, rewatching the scene, i think SJ was referring to how he had an erection by himself when he hugged her

I just come back from my piano practice - I started piano lessons because of SLA and it's real fun! Nothing like in the series, but it does help me to discover unknown things about me :) Can't wait to see the episode subbed on Viki.
I saw some of you still wondering if anything happened - IT DID! Looking at the way SJ behaves with HW after they drink - he threw her on the bed and jumped on top of her - how much more proof do you want???

I am a rookie.  This my second time posting here.  Just bare with me for a second.  Did anyone notice the big sweat stain on the back of his sweatshirt or is that my computer?   The scene is when he stands up to get the piano book with Madame Maria's picture on it.  Could they have possibly being kicking the boxing bag that he has upstairs?  OH I don't know…Maybe I am reaching.  Help.  Anyone?

@estrellabrilla - I noticed the sweat stain too. Don't think t was from boxkicking :) Maybeeee, he played piano too ardently ;)
I can't believe that that wimp of a husband actually went to a fortuneteller to make a decision what to do if his wife is having an affair! Such an idiot! Can't even make up his mind on his own! Why ask a fortuneteller what's going on! Ask your wife, man!

Guest NiN1430293605

Just finished ep.8...... literally crying. I just hope the show will end well because I can't see them suffering anymore, they are too perfect for each other. 

Guest Eloo Dpx

Craxycat said: NiN said: Just finished ep.8...... literally crying. I just hope the show will end well because I can't see them suffering anymore, they are too perfect for each other.