[Drama 2014] Secret Love Affair 밀회

Guest uburoi

victorb said: I'm really starting to hate HW's workplace after the last display of brainless behavior from the immature CEO and to be honest I don't see any decent persons among all those people. How in the world did such a talented kind person like HW end up in such a place? I hope she gets away eventually because she obviously doesn't belong here.

As for the hug, I think SJ was hesitant at first because he remembered HW said he couldn't do it (physical contact as in kissing) again, or she would punish him (though I don't mind at all with THAT kind of punishment). But she suddenly offered her hands wide open, and he took time to think about the consequence like, "will it be okay to do that because the last time I checked you kept nagging about the boundaries". But he finally decided like, "if I'm the one who initiates the hug first, then I think it's okay. Besides, I love her more."

Killing off a main character - sounds like what JK Rowling did with Dumbledore. 
SJ has laid out all his cards, now’s her turn to lay hers or fold. But what is at stake for her is SO MUCH more than what SJ has. We also don’t know what SJ can do for her is what she needs or want from him. He can continue to love/adore her in his own way but I don’t think he considered what it brings to her. I hope he understand that acting on JUST his own feelings isn’t enough to take this ‘relationship’ anywhere.

shenu said: i wonder what will happen if DM get to know about SJ and HW. seems she is not so kind as she looks. but anyway i hope there will be a good ending. but why every one is guessing there won't be a good ending. oh, that makes me think negative too.

leezassi said: May I ask everybody: is there a possibility that SJ is keeping DM as his girlfriend as an escape route? I mean, he's pursuing HW and he may think that he will "get" her eventually, but as he said: "I don't want to be caught until the end", could that mean that, as he may not be completely sure about HW's feelings towards him, if something goes wrong along the way, he would still have DM to not end up alone (even though he may not love DM as much as he does love HW)?... I'm just saying because he wouldn't be the first to do such a thing (I know soooo many examples in real life, unfortunately 8-| ).

Guest MontanaT

I'm totally new to posting on soompi (except for the one post I did earlier), and I usually don't stray from dramabeans for my drama recaps, but this drama... aigoo... I think I might die or have a heart attack (hospital 5min away, dr/uncle on speed dial :D :D :D)I was kind of sad that dramabeans wasn't recapping this drama, especially with how well the story is moving so far and the acting ... I don't usually cry when I watch TV or read books (except when Dobby died in Harry Potter), but I've cried so much already watching this drama.... TT_TTI watch the new episodes during lunch and they usually aren't fully subbed on Viki when I watch them, so forgive my ignorance if I don't interpret correctly both now and in the future.Sorry, I'm gonna just put down my thoughts (as they enter my mind)... if I'm wrong, please let me know :/

• [*]
seems like both SW's father and his wife don't really have a "happy" marriage either... the President/Chairman (what is his title??) seems to have a tendency to flirt around and possibly sleep around(?) -- kinda eww, but hey this drama is called Secret Love Affair, and the age-gap is huge, so I guess it's cool. and the Chairwoman(?) asks HW to sort of spy on her husband, so there's some scheming too....SW's boytoy might end up dumping/stop seeing her after Hye Won sort of rejected his proposal  for the clothing boutique thing (and if I self translated correctly, the father didn't want to give her some part of the company too, right??)Kim Hee Ae is awesomeKJH either thinks that HW and SJ's relationship is only mother/son and completely platonic (or maybe he realizes it's more after hearing what he heard outside the door .. such a creeper.. 0_o) or he knows and doesn't care (I've read comments/posts that maybe he won't do anything out of his vanity and wanting to hold onto SJ so he may gain fame and one-up the other professor)WHY IS THERE NO PREVIEW FOR NEXT WEEK :(
I need it to survive the rest of the week TT_TT
Yoo Ah In kinda has chubby cheekswas the "punishment" from ep5 punishment for her or for him
oh, and i think that it was awesome writing for that part... SJ has kind of been the aggressor for the most part, but in that scene, HW was totally on top (I'm not quite sure how else to put it) and it showed with her getting closer, her expressions changing as the conversation moved forward, and him getting kind of nervous and backing into the piano... just saying...

Also... how do you make gifs? I only recently discovered tumblr (when it comes to technology I'm kind of Stone Age ^_^"), I kinda just creep around IG and stuffIt's kind of hard to believe that I'm a Gen Y and I don't know technology that well... -_-

Guest tinybelle

Koala has posted ep 5 recap. Make sure to read om the comments, too. I love the discussions we're having. http://koalasplayground.com/2014/04/02/secret-love-affair-episode-5-recap/

Guest AneliqA

Hello SLA Soompi friends :) today I saw Kim Hee Ae profile in facebook https://www.facebook.com/pages/Kim-hee-ae-%EA%B9%80%ED%9D%AC%EC%95%A0/314810261909452?fref=ts please like it

You know what, most Kdramas I like have the leading man naked or bare chested in the early of series, (shower scene, morning bed scene etc) .. you know what I mean?

I just realized that this show has not shown a bare chested SJ scene yet, but it is already hot!!  (except a few glimpses of SJ bare back). When that happen, it is going to explode!

MontanaT said: I'm totally new to posting on soompi (except for the one post I did earlier), and I usually don't stray from dramabeans for my drama recaps, but this drama... aigoo... I think I might die or have a heart attack (hospital 5min away, dr/uncle on speed dial :D :D :D)I was kind of sad that dramabeans wasn't recapping this drama, especially with how well the story is moving so far and the acting ... I don't usually cry when I watch TV or read books (except when Dobby died in Harry Potter), but I've cried so much already watching this drama.... TT_TTI watch the new episodes during lunch and they usually aren't fully subbed on Viki when I watch them, so forgive my ignorance if I don't interpret correctly both now and in the future.Sorry, I'm gonna just put down my thoughts (as they enter my mind)... if I'm wrong, please let me know :/

Guest Chemi_Girl

I've read the comment that a staff member in this drama wrote in Koreanfan gallery. It said that a preview for ep 7 will be release on Friday or Saturday. I hope it would be good for this long waiting till next Monday.

Guest tinybelle

@Llamaesque‌ I am so starstruck right now 8-> I backread all 400++ pages of your blog. Thank you so much for your insights!

I finally read Koala's recap and there were some scenes that I thought were different from how I saw it. Could it be a difference in the subtitles?

Guest tinybelle

"What could happen in episode 7 of SLA

They drive until they come to a hotel. When they go in to book a room the clerk flirts with Sun Jae and asks Hye Won whether they’ll share a room or if her son should have his own.

(Ouch.)"

cr. @Llamaesque‌ http://tmblr.co/ZeMM0v1B_TsEc

I was also imagining something like this to happen. But maybe later in the drama where they've already gone third base. Just to up the ante.

I wasn't that affected with the kisses because I thought they came out of nowhere but their hugs are not doing nice things to my nerves. They're long and tight and forbidden. :-SS I think my head will burst if they finally hold hands.