[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

Wooyoung's IG have been stormed by YY's fans. Few crazy day-and-night dreaming girls in the line are comforting themselves that the tides of fans supporting will end in the next few days. What are they thinking? Lol it will extend to the official dating news confirmed day!! Haha

@2pmfan

2PM album will release about a couple hour from now, right? how i wish to support hubby woo a little by buying their album. but i dunno how since i don't understand/read korean and i'm not a hottest too >< ... do you think its to late if i want to buy it now? what i can help right now just raping f5 button nonstop to increase viewers of their MV

Both of them gave us many hints to let us know that they will be for each other after WGM, especially in the last episode...Hongdae cap which he wear in HK, lets get the real marriage, WY's kiss, their messages on the wooden sofa or even when he said he wants to be with her...secretly. I think all of these things are hints which they gave to us. That's why we feel it is never ending story.We still happy with their last chapter.  It depends on us to accept or neglect those hints. 

The reasons we still upset is that we are not able to be the witness of their relationship and love. We don't know what they have done together. We cannot see when they talked, play or teasing each other. Be sure, they belong to each other. 

Hey you guys, I know that you guys want WY to know that there are so many people support YY but please don't spam on his IG account :(

There are so many ways to express our support toward WSYoung, and I don't think spam on his IG account is the right ways.

Sr for those words..

Guest Kamille RiaR

Wooyoung is going to be on Hello Councelor on KBS! Saw some pictures of the recording today. Yayyyy. I want news on Seyoung though. :'(

rosera said: @oshinsueI'm fine, honey just start re-watch them again, and I miss @bladerunner translate 
@bladrunner Thank you very much, honey  @ulizz I'm glad to back, too 
PS. If someone want a gif just let me know what moment that you wantDear Rosera,
i love the scense when SY cover her tear by red evelope and when WY call Park Se Young and quite... Pls help me...i love it so much, thank you

Guest 2pmfan1430293818

leeminaa said: @2pmfan

2PM album will release about a couple hour from now, right? how i wish to support hubby woo a little by buying their album. but i dunno how since i don't understand/read korean and i'm not a hottest too >< ... do you think its to late if i want to buy it now? what i can help right now just raping f5 button nonstop to increase viewers of their MV

Guest soukaina elalaoui

delurker mode-onmy salutes to the YY Nation  i´ve been sailing with this ship since page 1 enjoying all the posts and spazzs made by our citizens KUDDOS to all of you you did a great job to make this thread as lively (and pervy) as possible.when i read the news of them leaving it didn´t affect me much because i knew for a fact that this is not the end for these two it´s pretty much obvious to anyone that they are crazy about eachother. i´m not a HOTTEST but i do follow everything about them and watch their shows before watching WY in WGM  my favorite was JUNHO but now i so much love WY because i discovered another side of him while being with seyoung as for this marvelous lady i watched school 2013 and i loved her there anyway what i´m trying to say is when they started you could actually see there is chemistry between them but i also saw there was a big difference in how they both treated this show since the start seyoung was treating the whole thing with sincerity and honesty be it the reason her lack of experience in variety shows or that she really liked wooyoung but what made her hold back was that she didn´t know what WY intentions were (IMO in the beguining he liked her enough to make the show rolling and i guess that´s what she thought too) but all things changed after what she did for his birthday from then i could actually see a sincere wooyoung and that´s when i saw their relationship becoming a real one.As for this last ep i cried at the end not out of sadness but because i was touched of how much love they have for one another. and wanted to ask you guys did anyone get the feeling that this wasn´t their first kiss it seemed to me so natural and SY´reaction was not one of stolen first kiss but like "omg you kissed me here in front of the cameras" i could be wrong but this is what i got from that reaction.Sawrrry this post is getting long but now the real journey beguins for them as a couple and for us shippers so let´s keep this ship sailing until we hear from them again. :x :x HUGS and KISSES to all YY NATION

@soukaina elal...yap i think so that's not their first kiss or stolen kiss bt see SY reaction yup like "OMG you like declaired our relationship?" something like that's i fell so bz the kiss SY relief WY want to be her real not fake i can see clearly on SY face cz SY really blunt and can't hide her expression...  :)>- :\">

@PeggyM‌ summer2014 said: class="titleNews" style="font-family: arial, dotum, Helvetica, AppleGothic, tahoma, verdana, sans-serif; font-size: 23px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: 28px; margin: 0px; padding: 0px 0px 10px; border-bottom-width: 3px; border-bottom-style: solid; border-bottom-color: rgb(80, 80, 80); color: rgb(68, 68, 68); background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); background-size: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-position: initial; background-repeat: initial;"[Weekend Crush] 2PM′s Wooyoung
http://mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/en/article/75750/weekend-crush-2pms-wooyoung

Please go and leave message for wooyoung.Support for his and 2PM comeback!!!!
And also let people know he is for Seyoung.

SanyogR said: About fanpage, just giving out some thoughts. How about positive support messages, fan art, clips, fan video. Anything that gives out positive vibe. Gotta let them now people are out there who will support them wholeheartedly. For some reason I feel they need cheers and love from us well wishers. Wy and PSy both need assurance. Especially wy. They might be hesitating due to fans and netizens. Also could we post a link to fb fanpage in both Wy and PSy instagram and other sns.