[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

Guest agashi868

Morning everyone :)

The last few nights for me have been horrible to get through (especially last night!), But after reading through all your wonderful comments, I'm comforted that there are others who feel the same as me and are feeling positive that it's not the end of WY and SY :x

I really want to thank @bladerunner for the beautiful translations and thank you for staying up to do it just so we can understand what WY and SY are saying. Their words and actions meant so much in the last episode and I especially loved the part where Se Young confessed that she couldn't look at Woo Young's eyes anymore, or else he would know how much love she has for him...gosh...so sweet... :((

I started making another video after hearing about their leave because I wanted to commemorate what they've experienced as a couple during WGM. I had this song in mind and I thought it really suited their relationship from Se Young's point of view. But I'm afraid it's a bit bittersweet since I was really down when I made it, not knowing what would happen in the last episode and thinking that it's going to be the end of them...

...but it turns out that there is a sign of hope from what they've said in the last ep! :)>- So I hope that if you decide to watch this video, then just look at it as their on-screen story on WGM. Their own story have only just begun and let's hope that we can get some snippets of it ;) (DISPATCH - THIS IS YOUR TIME TO WORK NOW!)

My new video: http://youtu.be/e-5oNxUZm6w

Hope you enjoy it and thank you for watching!

Interesting fact... I had plans to make a master cut of 2Young's broadcast on WGM once the sub comes out. I did the math of all the cuts I have so far. Roughly, 2Young's entire broadcast from beginning to end is about 13 hours and change. This will be perfect for when I have to fly from New York to Japan for my trip to Thailand in a few months. I can never sleep on those long flights anyway. And what a better way to spend 13+ hours than watching one of my favorite couples? I just hope I don't have a breakdown or else they would have to make an emergency landing and that would not be good...
Flight attendant: Miss what seems to be the problem?Me: I'm sorry, it's just that my Korean OTP are breaking up just when they started getting really close to each other. Don't mind me, I'm really not a lunatic.

i melted with this scene~ :(  i really admire this two as they open their hearts to the national TV.. i mean wooyoung having that kind of expression just revealed his vulnerable side not just to seyoung but to everyone who can watch this show and that's a different story to a man and especially an idol with a beastly image. seyoung too, confessing like that is like trying to tell people who have interest in him that she already has a man! with that scene, they are betting a lot but they had decided to... how i wish they would really date--- they are are really lovely couple.. from the very start, they both said that they wanted to be sincere and that's wht they did until the very last episode. that's what i love most about this couple.
YYcouple2.jpg

PeggyM said: Is there any way the top part that has the thread name can get changed to add our "YY Nation".....I don't know about the person who started the thread, because I saw the last time she posted was way back in January, right after they first started on WGM.  Does anyone know if this can be done or if anyone even wants it to be done.  I thought it would be more appropriate than the "WGM Couple"...they are no longer that and we are now shipping them as JWJ and PSY...the individuals, right?

@Sage_Turquoise I have a total of 37, only because the episodes where they switch off with the other couple, each section is its own episode. It's going to be a massive file. I don't even want to think about how long it's going to take me to piece it all together and then export. But it'll be worth it!

There are many fans supporting them now, not even mention surely lots of celebrities who may also fans of this show (and the MC staff as well). I am so happy to see how people react to their real emotion to each others. They cannot do anything but see them together. They cannot deny those eyes just reach for each others. Awesome! Such a happy ending anw, guys!

@reijaye I had messaged that person, waiting for response back.  It's not really that big of a deal, I just thought it would be nice to add our "new" name up there :)  Thanks for the info though, I do appreciate it.  I wish you will not leave the thread....we may be shippers of the YY couple, but we also support them as individuals....if you do go, I will make sure and visit your SY page to say "hey" now and then and see if you have any updates on how she is doing, we may not know about :D

Guest PamornpunJ

Hi, Everyone This is my first message on this forum of Wooyoung & Seyoung-couple. I really want to express my feelings.
I never see about Korean variety show before, but i only know runningman program. I really like Monday-couple and following their shipper. I usually read about Korean Entertainment news. The first topic that i can see about wooyoung and seyoung is episode that they brush their teeth together in the new house. I think that seems love at first sight to them. I searched for a google about We got married program. I know about the idol of Korean at least, I know especailly idol who's show on runningman. Ok, i really know about 2PM & Nichkun.( I'm Thai girl.) But who is Wooyoung ??  Who is Park Seyoung ??
I started to find out for their Episode for Sub-title. Then it's on air for 28 episode that i really watch them for 1-2 months. When i see them  all of ep. then i really fall in love with them. I really love Wy & Sy. I searched the info about them and watched the old video of 2PM. I love Seyoung too much but i can't see her in her drama "Gloriuos Day" because I can't see her with another isn't Wooyoung.
I think their virtual marriage is long to all of this year. But in a few days past i had knew about their leaved news, I shocked, stunted and many feelings that can describe. I felt seems broken-heart, run out of energy and think I can't see them afterward. I really never watch another couple before that i don't know what's the couple says goobye for this program is ??? . I search for another couple and only see the last episode of them, It's very very sad. I don't need to see my couple is like that because it was broken me too. 
Yesterday past, when i see them i cried while Wy & Sy sits and talk each other. I dont understand that they talk but i can see their feeling from the body language. I'm crying when Wy said "Park Seyoug" and stop. It seem he want to say something to her. His face expression is  make me feel that more feeling that he has for Seyoung. In the End of first on-air that I watched. I feel down and out of energy. It seems me lost to something that important for me. 
I followed to read every forum and Social talking about these to express my feeling. And I want to know about their conversation. I can't sleep last night. I really thanks for @bladerunner for translate for we to know about it. I raed translate and re-watched each  sentence that you translate and pause video for read. It makes me wonder about Seyoung expression that i never see with her about eye contact to Wooyoung. She's fearless to express her real feeling. I agree for many comments to compare for the first ep. & last ep. That Wooyoung and Seyoung is switch their role. The begining Wooyoung is nervous and lose self-confidence , but today he's changed he has brave and confidence for his feeling, He didn't sad for the end of virtual marriged. Look like he will start for real life of them. When i know about their conversation, I really love them too much , more and the most. 
I'm unexpected them for annouced their relationship for public because Wy is the Idol and Sy is the actress. But I expect Wy and Sy will happy for today, tomorrow and forever that they hope and we hope. I will support them for anythings of them like songs, drama, movie etc. Now and the future my Saturday is changed. I will be back to be that before i knows them.   T_________T    I really miss them too much.
P.S. : (1) The words that thay wrote on their bench is a beautiful words for their loves, the sincere thankful for each other , the pride for each other and the word that is saranghae and the woman is he love. (2) I thought of Jinwoon (2AM) who well-know about 2Young. I like the word he said "It interested about the 2 good-person to meet each others." I think he's the one of us to cheerful for their relationship. (3) I will re-watch them for the 1st ep. to last , repeat it when i miss them. 
*** Sorry for long post : It's my first post and weak for English :)

@PeggyM  "What can we do YY Nation???"

• How about sending a YY Nation food basket with Banner to SY's Drama location (just like other fan groups do for their bias). Something with a large banner with YY Nation and the faces of WY and SY.    Something designed to get some attention.   Then someone needs to email Soompi to come and report on it (or don't email Soompi if you want to keep it on the down low and just support in private to they don't have a hard time with the fans.. 
  • [*]
2PM is traveling so much right now...I'm not sure of their schedule otherwise we could send it to JYP to WY and the other 2pm members from YY Nation...with the banner etc. with picture of SY & WY.....the boys might enjoy that but they might tweet it or FB it.....then it goes viral...who knows.
  • Create a banner to hold at 2pm concerts (as mentioned)....send members to support.
There are lots of things we can do but it might cost money...and we'd have to decide if we want to make sure our support is kept private from the overzealous fans.  What is the goal...to support YY publicly or privately (private meaning that we'd keep a low profile....public meaning we wouldn't shy away from crowds and publicity.    Omo...omo...  

@desertflower Yes to all of those things....the big questions are....
1. Are enough people interested in this type of thing?2. How do we go about it....I guess we could research with some other fan clubs to see how things are organized, etc.3. Would we do this publicly or Privately?...personally I would say publicly...we want the world to know we support our couple, together and individually.  4. Who would be the responsible people to oversee this huge endeavor?  (why do I feel people looking at me as one of them???)5. Where would we do all of this?? Here in the thread?? Would we have to have a separate site for it??
Right now my brain is boggled with all the ideas and questions that come along with this crazy concept.  However, I think it can be done, should be done, needs to be done....in some way or another.  I feel they have given us so much, I want to give something back.  We have a lot of wonderful members here, with lots of brains and no-how.  Let's put that to work and make something BIG and POSITIVE out of it.  
I'll provide lots of shirtless guy pics to keep us motivated.....like this...he's so excited for us, he's breathing hard....(so am I, looking at this OMG!!!)tumblr_mpxhh3TYWR1qkpqjoo1_500.gif

oshinsue said: i went back to watch the  final episode today....i cry again and again.why.....? because of this.....
i love them so much....we just heard the news about Wooyoung....What happen to Seyoung...?