[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

[HELP]

Dearest eonni(s), I have written something for WY on http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5hsItXhm2qY.

To the eonni(s) who have Youtube account, please help like my post so it will become top comments, therefore there will be a bigger chance for WY to see my posting..

Here's what I post as comment on the video :

Jang Woo Young-ssi, I do not know how to reach you but I will write this anyway.

Dear Woo Young, maybe you will never read this posting, but I hope things between you and Park Se Young will work out fine after WGM ended. Hope you will soon announce to the world that you both have becoming a real couple. If what you have shown on the show is your real feelings, I hope you are not feel afraid of us (Hottest) because many of us support you to be grown not only in your career but also in your real life (dating).

Fans are just fans, we do not "own" you no matter how much we want to. You are free to choose the one that you love and whom you will spend the rest of your life with. From what I see, PSY is a very graceful woman. I hope you will never let her go.

This is a blessing from one of your real die hard fans.
I hope you are not like the typical idol whom will miss love just for the fame and hype of the typical idol life. LOL
Grab her tight, JWY-ssi!!

THANK YOU EONNIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII(S)
:x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x

Is there any way the top part that has the thread name can get changed to add our "YY Nation".....I don't know about the person who started the thread, because I saw the last time she posted was way back in January, right after they first started on WGM.  Does anyone know if this can be done or if anyone even wants it to be done.  I thought it would be more appropriate than the "WGM Couple"...they are no longer that and we are now shipping them as JWJ and PSY...the individuals, right?

Thank you so much to anyone in this forum ( I can't mention your name one by one...sorry)...your hard work for the translation,all the awesome gifs,pictures,advice,ideas,consolation are greatly appreciated...I felt deeply sad when I watched the live stream and raw.. @bladerunner it's really nice of you to translate all of that...I didn't read all the post here yet,so I don't know if I might say the same thing with others,...I have a mix feeling still... but my happiness is the one that lead my emotion right now.. 
Like I said before I'm a fan of 2pm but not a hardcore one...again I was so surprise with Wooyoung reaction to Seyoung...I know they have always been a lovey dovey couple...but how Wooyoung struggled to held back his sadness when he looked at Seyoung face...those part was really...really...touch my heart...I never see that side of him...ever...coz I think it too obvious his reaction if he just acted or real...But.... Park Seyoung...OMG I respect her even more...eventhough she's an actress but I beleive what she did came from inside her heart...She is soooo beautiful inside out...She love Wooyoung so much (no doubt)...and made me cry a river to see her like that...and make me feel like I want to protect her,I feel that as a girl... And Wooyoung is a real man of man...wow... Their story is better than a drama,it was so lovely,it make me tearing up unknowingly,the sweetness, with Wooyoung witty and playful personality ...never get bored watching them...
This face with teary eyes just melt my heart:5a3b41f3c4ee7ef427ec7ea3a1c8ae2b.png

Park Seyoung...you are so very pretty... 63d25ceb947d09d5d40966464b368a42.png

And here the unstopable Jang Wooyoung..back to his playfulness..when Seyoung said she wants to hug him and he kept on looking to her face to kiss her...LOL...a9d9be365914dff274bb1b6d24d494b1.gif

I fall in love with these two... I can feel they're so real, and they're so honest, despite their status as an idol and actress...they're bravely manage to show their trueself...thank you so much ...thanks YY lovers...kiss and hugs to all of you...please keep share all the news or any hints from this couple...I hope there will be a sign from them to spill the bean asap...
:x :x

2PM Wooyoung, “I really wanted to kiss her”, after seeing Park Seyoung’s tears during their last moments as a couple

http://blog.koreaboo.com/post/97397803648/2pm-wooyoung-i-really-wanted-to-kiss-her-after

On the final episode of “We Got Married”, 2PM’s Wooyoung and actress Park Seyoung shed tears and shared a kiss.

On the latest episode of “We Got Married: Season 4”, the couple shared a heartfelt moment where Park Seyoung ended up shedding tears in disappointment and sadness.

After husband Jang Wooyoung gently wiped away his wife’s tears, he spoke his true feelings in the interview, “I was going crazy. Seyoung’s tears were screaming that it was the end…” and that, “Starting tomorrow, this will all be over. It’ll be as if Seyoung is still there, but at the same time she’s not. (Her tears) made it seem like she was disappearing.”

As Park Seyoung continued to cry, Wooyoung thanked her. In return, wife Seyoung said in the interview, “It was really hard to control my emotions at that moment. At that time I realized that I will no longer be able to feel that thankfulness (from him and being married to him) again.”

Upon seeing her tears, Wooyoung grew weak and kissed Park Seyoung saying, “I really, really wanted to kiss her. I really wanted to make those tears stop. While others would pat her back and comfort her, I just wanted to kiss her.”

Netizens reacted in a jumble of disappointment saying, “It seems like Seyoung really liked Wooyoung. It was so sad today…” and “Wooyoung was so caring today… my heart raced just watching him,” and “I’m so sad they’re leaving. Thank you guys for giving me joy from watching your loving relationship.”

They were such an adorable couple! Will you miss seeing them together?

:x :x :x

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRGVsop2ZPRMgplP0B_rvu He is a singer .....and he is an Idol.
She is a actress... .  images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQGbS1KOvHvezAqoHoDSTa    fist met
images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRkohizJPutYAdIMXFHkd-first interview after meeting for the first time.
 images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRvR3kADh2Sh7W4yRkN8WLtrying to adapt to one another.....
2PM-Wooyoung-park-se-young_1392956041_af decorate home together....
  Seyoung accepting the proposal
images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQVEnQ6aFEX-wdXUhDSTO6  wedding days....lovely moment...
images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRKQ0TSlR0vRlwCCmn5SsY first intimate....
images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTc-VcPtR4JceP7d8_IiJs206528.jpg
we-got-married.jpg
qiquvk.jpg
10696386_10154572161575008_4635926696004 To many memories....it is unlikely they can forget about everything...it's just the beginning....for a longer trip for them....may they together forever.

Guest merry9oround

I'm satisfied with the ending.. :)
The last scene showed how they're still talking happily and didn't show how they're separated from each other like how I've often seen for other WGM ending..
One thing that hit me really hard was the final messages on the chair from WY (thanks @bladerunner for the translation). 
"In front of the woman I love, things like pride doesn't exist any more.Still remains unchanged, that person...is you! Thank you."
It reminds me a lot to his self-composed solo song on 2PM Japanese album..

English lyrics:
Jang Wooyoung - Give Up (English Translations)
I've never had this feeling beforeEven if I'm not used to it, it's OKMy pride needs to leave right nowI won't hurt you, no
It only belongs to you, the skinshipBecoming rumours, gossipNo love, you teach meNo love, you teach me
That night passed by so silentlyThat kind of dream, baby girl, I don't want to have anymore, oh
I want to protect youI've thought about this before, how many times?I want to see your face, and to you, I give up, up, up, upI can't hide or pretend anymoreLet's face everything honestly, babyGive up, give up, give up, up
The feeling of two people being togetherHow I long for us to keep being connectedWhat's there to be proud of?If I had thrown it away earlier, it would've been so much better, oh
Silently, unknowingly, pulling awayUntil it becomes rumours, gossipDon't know, you teach meDon't know, you teach me
Every night, you quietly come into my embraceLet's continue having this kind of dream, oh
I'm not joking, it ain't a lieI'm all for you, how many times?I want to see your face, and to you, I give up, up, up, upThis kind of feeling cannot be suppressedI'm helpless against your smileGive up, give up, give up, up
The you who exists in my body is so alive and beautiful,So beautiful girl, babyYour quivering and shining lipsMakes it difficult to resist, cos you are my baby
I want to protect youI've thought about this before, how many times?I want to see your face, and to you, I give up, up, up, upI can't hide or pretend anymoreLet's face everything honestly, babyGive up, give up, give up, up 

May be taken out with full credits.

CREDITS: 

Sakurina_Chan x Retropedia (JPN) ; Retropedia (ROM) ;

DearJWY张佑荣中文个站@tieba (JPN / JPN > CHN TRANS) ;

Dimes@2ONEDAY.COM (CHN > ENG TRANS)

I do wish this is also what he feels right now for SY :\"> 

I hope the best for both.. And thank you all for the awesome discussion in this thread :)

PS:Do you realize that MBC posted another cut for our couple?
http://youtu.be/2KHXxCAZXIw

It's just 2 seconds video (I think MBC made a mistake) but some of the comments there made me LOL...

To all the gif experts and 2Young shippers, can I kindly request and suggest that we set up a tumblr account to collate all the precious moments? It may be a very tough ask, but I really hope to have something to cling on because it's really hard to move on from here.. 

What a wonderful spaceship! Just finished backread for 10pages... And In this early morning at my place, I'm crying again... A lot... I'm not using my tissue but a towel instead....

I think I cry alot since Thursday, and I went to the doctor last nite at 9pm. Yes, I'm lil bit (alot!!!!) unwell. Sick. Heoul... Too bad, my dad did not drove me to 2young hospital and the ambulance from @ujiyus2 did not coming... :))

And now I'm feeling much better

Thanks to @hannaluvKM for your trans into Indonesian Language. Should I telling you how much I want to hug you.. Huhuhuhuuu

And @bladerunner made it more wonderfull with her words. Thanks for your hard work to trans the episode. Love you!! Your trans made my day...

And YY nation? WOW and the Nation Flag.... Made by the mother of YY shipper... @PeggyM unnii.... Awesome. (And I recorgnized your new Instagram Id joining in JWYoung's comment box.... Hihihii yess I am a stalker! :P ) but you should put "young" in their abbreviation name unniii... Since JWY-self changed his name into JWYoung... (Hehehee I'm sorry... This lil girl complaining... BUT I LOVE IT SO MUCH!!) ....May I post our new Nation Flag in IG? :D

Our shippers fandom is no joke!

And calling the eagle eyes CSI shippers here.... Lets work!!

>

Love sign....?

>

GOD BLESS BOTH JWYoung&PSYoung! :x

Can anyone help me? :( I can't control my emotions since yesterday :( :( Even though I prepared myself for the last ep since I read the news about their leaving, I can't help but crying so hard :(( :(( Every time when I see the last goodbye kiss video on youtube ( I saw it abt 10times)  and read @bladerunner 's translation, my eyes are full of tears and my heart hurts :(( :(( :(( I saw many korean shows but this is the first time I've cried that much for a reality show :((( I'm so addicted to 2young :(Even when I just think sth about 2young, my tears start falling :( I haven't seen the raw yet, I'm afraid that I can't control myself T.T Could anyone tell me how to back to my normal life? I just can't stop thinking about them all day long! Even though I comfort myself by the thought of their real relationship would be revealed soon, I think I need a very long time to cover this sadness.DISPATCH, DO YOUR JOB SERIOUSLLY !!!!! Don't be lazy like that. Now just you could cheer me on :-wtumblr_nbrnkbnStC1th7kbeo2_500.jpg
cre: itsbladerunner's tumblr

@diendong and applies to @NorsalwaA too :D (did I spell it right this time??) 
40175b84ea8de5c720d37da49e4354e5d8f5b086

As far as IG goes, I log into it via my facebook account and I honestly only have it to follow LT, Sora, WY, Heechul and Puff (they were too cute on GWGM and it's fun to see how much they communicate via IG).  This is the first time I have ever dared leave a comment or even like an IG post....I was as nervous as seeing him in person, as I was doing it :)) .  Anybody that would like to, please feel free to use "our" nation's flag for anything you want to use it for....except something that may hurt our group :D (I know none of you here would do such a thing.....but trollers beware!!!) I never thought I would be feeling so happy today, but I am thanks to @bladerunner and her translations, which show me that this is not the end for them, but truly the beginning.  I am having too much fun now, watching their early episodes of awkwardness. They were way too adorable!!  
I hope all of you are having a happier day/night as well.  Remember, we still have each other......no matter what!  >:D< >:D< >:D< :x :x :x >:D< >:D< >:D<

WHAT"S THIS??? IGO MWOYA?!!!! i just got back from the island and and *speechless* 
oh my~ this is sad :( :( :(tumblr_m420587Kzk1r8058ko1_400.giftumblr_inline_mh8qx6Xsly1qz4rgp.gif

I REALLY MUSTN'T CRY---- BUTtumblr_mbhvpuzsc01rqhhss.gif
BUT I REALLY CAN'T HELP IT~
WANTED: OFFICIAL YY COUPLE PAPARAZZI---paparazzi.gif

I'm sure this has been posted before, but I'm too lazy to look through all the pages to find it....does someone know when first concert of 2PM is going to be? I was wondering if we may see our sweet SY sneaking into the concert to surprise her boyfriend....guess we can't say "husband" anymore, for now....we will give them time to date properly before we demand the wedding  :)
We need a YY Nation flag at the concert!!  :))

Guest NorsalwaA

Good morning everyone...feeling better?

I know i am, i decided to bite the bullet and watch the ending via live streaming. It wasn't easy and to make it worse they were last but when they finally come out surprisingly i didn't cry as much as i expected.

Normally i would be usind a towel but my tears just drop once twice ok ok four x and it was a beautiful ending. Very satisfying bcs you get answer instead of questions. And with @bladerunner translation it get even better.

After that i did get kind of moody, no mood for anything but hey its understandable. There are 5 stages to grieve according to a hot professer i know. Anger, denial, bargaining, depression and acceptance. The first 3 on fri when i hear the news, depression was yesterday and today acceptance. I'm letting them go with a smile on my face.

Wy might be more active on sns and nowday you can't open anything without tripping on him and sy she is more of a private person but somehow we will manage to get some news of her mayb when they were caught dating perhap.

Just like this is the real beginning/test for them, i guess it is the same with us, will we manage to keep the thread alive now that their ep has ended.

@PeggyM im watching you, don't be surprised when u keep seeing shadow moving around your house especially in the bathroom.