[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

I dont think words can actually describe the happiness in my heart right now. It is INSANE to think that im this happy over two strangers falling in love with eachother. They are soo fearless & honest, & soo different than ANY other couple that have been on this show. i know this is a sensitiv topic for sum of u but honestly, if today was their last episode i wuldnt shed a single tear becuz im 100000000000000% sure that they sincerely love eachother wayyy beyond the show. This show will end but 2young is forever!! Now off to rewatch it for the 100th time  <:-P :-h 8-}

Guest didi515

I keep rewatching the preview to find the part where SeYoung looks sad. I think I know which part you guys are talking about, but its hard to tell if she was sad, or maybe touched by what WY said. Maybe he said something really sweet to her???  :\">

i am not sure if anybody had done this, anyway here the first few mins of 2young part...

- wy kept talking about sy's kiss scene. he said his heart hurt >.<- sy coaxed him 'i am not doing it because i want to. i am an actress, what can i do?'- then the rest was in soompi article. seyoung talk about GD's kiss scene n wy missed the  timing- wy kept saying 'so you kiss in your drama but you're not kissing your husband even once'- sy said 'i am sleepy, lets sleep'- wy said 'if you're not doing it, i am gonna do it'. sy laughed it off - sy tried to fix her socks when wy hold onto her and wy said 'i strip it off'. instead of peck on his cheek, wy was pecked on his head. lol- than wy talk to himself? 'it had been 8 months, how much love i showed/given, but now i don't even deserve one kiss. what is this wife? what is this? huh!' lol.- sy felt uncomfortable with wy's arm pillow so she showed wy how to do it. sy gave wy her arm and wy said it was very comfortable and added 'quickly give me a bobo' lol- then they argue who should bobo first. wy thought sy should do it because all the while he always lead. sy thought wy should do it because he's the husband. - then wy said 'that will be the end of you/you gonna be dead'. sy asked why it's the end of her. wy said 'i will show you what is skinship. anyway i always like lips. i cannot do to that extend right?'. sy laughed and shrugged it off.- at the BRI, wy said he kissed first because he noticed how red sy's face was
somebody please save wooyoung!lol
btw i am not very good with the language. feel free to correct me :)

Thank you @missauditor for the translation...it always helps hold me over till the subs come  :x  Is it strange that I'm just as anxious to know what the MC's comments are as well as what was said between WY and SY??  I was loving their reactions to the kiss and to the preview!
I didn't see any sadness in the preview....I saw what @jann17 translated about him saying she was beautiful and she looked more like she was trying to hold in laughter.  I got to watch preview again, I don't see envelope either.......more coffee.....more rewind!!! :))
p.s. @jbum Sorry, I cannot find a pic of WY with a shirt on that I like as much as this one :D
edit: ok, I rewind the preview several times...mostly to keep seeing all those kisses :D....I saw pink envelope, but not like a mission envelope just briefly in her hand....my guess is a card WY gave her or she is giving to him (?) maybe for his comeback?  Did you happen to notice it looked like they were drinking cocktails??

Wow..so Daebak.we celebrate them today.was 9 month,the first they are comfortable doing so.and preview also attracted me to await the next episode.sorry chingu,i do not see the card in seyoung hand.may be i was too focus to see Wooyoung kiss Seyoung cheek barrage.(bertalu-talu/banyak kali/many time).can you tell me,where she hold the cards?their time in Hongdae?....i no idea. :-/ 
and anyone can xplain what MC tell to Wooyoung Seyoung until they laughed....?
But then...they say thank you....

but i'm glad they keep in touch even though no shooting for WGM.miss each other and this is we called love.they want to continue to love even outside shooting.dating in front of the audience,as Wooyoung want tell you,he is really in love with Seyoung in Reality.they are still bound by the contract.i just hope Wooyoung will pledge to introduce Seyoung in  Solo Concert.i heard,2pm members is also happy and supportive with Wooyoung and Seyoung.may they be happy together......i want cry....overwhelmed.....but still happy to 2young forever.
:x

i posted too soon..here is after their bobo
- sy shy away and said 'aaa why~'- wy said 'give me some of the blanket', pulled the blanket and turned his back to sy- sy said 'do sleep while looking at me ~'- wy said 'if i m looking like this again, looks like i am going to kiss the lips next'
seriously, please spare one ambulance for wy.he's so love sick right now ~lol 

Awwww look, all the 2PM members came to visit Wooyoungee at the 2Young Hospital where he is currently being treated for being LOVE SICK.......
2v2xzi8.jpg

nice of them to come in robes, so the rest of us patients can maybe get a peek at those sexy 2PM bodies!!!! =P~ (sorry, I've had very little sleep!)

Guest fainthearted028

WWWWWWWAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! can't wait for the eng sub to come out!! they are getting more real!! just by looking at there facial expressions they are more comfortable and caring at each other,, oohh please don't let them end yet!!!!!! they can be the first couple to come out as REAL couple on WGM! hehe  please be sunday already!! (US time)  :D :\">

@ujiyus1 @ami189Thank you guys.. :D hehe i'm trying to learn new skill.. still need to improve.. this ep really make me hyper kekeke..
Before this i used to watched poca guri couple... as i remembered, i knew they gonna say their goodbye (from the kpop news i dont remember which one) about 1-2 episode before it airs on tv.... so dont worry guys, i dont think they gonna end up next week, or one more week.. their last filming should be known by netizen.. and new couple usually will be introduced to the netizen.. isn't it cruel if they suddenly hv to say goodbye..they're dating happily at Hongdae, then a sudden goodbye?? doesnt make sense.. [-X plus they haven't do the wedding photoshoot yet.. (but come to think about it, well i dont really think they'll chance to do the wedding photoshoot... bcoz they already got so much missions.. but i hope they gonna hv chance to do it).. 
Okay lets think about it.. IF....... IF mbc is cruel enough, this week probably their last filming, coz this week supposed to be their filming right, the last filming was at Hongdae, last 2 weeks.. ( so every 2 weeks??) but then wooyoung gonna have comeback this week, the pre-party on 10/9.. sooooooo........... :-? hmmm my delulu side think maybe they'll filming there... seyoung visiting wooyoung's comeback stage.. wooyoung is in japan right now so he'll back to korea maybe on sunday.. so if they gonna filming wgm, well maybe before 10/9.. or at 10/9.. hehe.. that's at least we can expect.. but who knows........... *i dont want to think / write that sad sentence here sobs.. %-(Oh also.. i watched yoonhan couple (but not from the beginning).. and i knew they gonna end the wgm first, before it airs.. (they end the wgm coz they're confused w virtual & reality + their feeling to each other, as shown in their bri)

If im not mistaken, 2young couple replaced Taeun couple right?? so somebody here who follow Taeun couple should know better right.. you guys must knew their last filming few ep before it airs right?? 

By the way, did anyone noticed their puzzle wedding photo that wooyoung gave to seyoung in the house?? at the corner.. :xtumblr_nbhr18mYhz1toxneho1_1280.jpg
tumblr_nbhr18mYhz1toxneho2_1280.jpg

LOL Wooyoung's expression is sooooooo hilarious funnyyyyyy hahahaha... with his mouth open LOL =)) :))

Guest 2pmfan1430293818

I made a strange dream ...

My dream happen when 2young are no longer in WGM and there is no news about if they are together or not ... In my dream, Seyoung just win an award for a role in a drama, and just when she's doing her speech, Wooyoung come to join her by surprise in a suit, kneel down in front of Seyoung, and ask her to marry him with a ring ... She cried, hit him in his chest and say yes .... Why did I even dream about them ?
@-)

I could see why some people are having mixed thoughts about the preview of the next episode. I do see what appears to be a mission card on SY's lap. Both WY and SY seem emotional, but I can't tell if it's because their virtual marriage has come to an end or because they're just simply having a special moment with one another. I'd like to believe that latter! The only other WGM couple I've watched is Taemin and Naeun and I remember it was known to viewers ahead of time that the next episode would be the last. Therefore, I doubt next week is the last episode is the last!  Even if it is, I truly enjoyed watching the two and am happy with who they are to each other today. They seem to genuinely love and cherish each other - that's all I could wish for them from WGM. 

fainthearted028 said: WWWWWWWAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! can't wait for the eng sub to come out!! they are getting more real!! just by looking at there facial expressions they are more comfortable and caring at each other,, oohh please don't let them end yet!!!!!! they can be the first couple to come out as REAL couple on WGM! hehe  please be sunday already!! (US time)  :D :\">

This 100% off topic, but because I'm old and cannot remember exactly who it is that is the LEL Fan.....

http://youtu.be/axnPkeTlBYw?list=PL225SFqukfzV-VMF7wYptK4Eyalia9XC0

Just wondering had you heard this song?  This is from the current drama Hi School Love On and I think it is one of the most beautiful song I've ever heard. Sorry I'm bad at posting youtube vids :(

Good morning 2young squad...

This is what i thought about the preview...

I think their received mission card before the date on the street in hongdae..

After wy kiss her..their went to street date...(huhu..sorry..if i'm wrong))

Good morning 2young squad...

This is what i thought about the preview...

I think their received mission card before the date on the street in hongdae..

After wy kiss her..their went to street date...(huhu..sorry..if i'm wrong))

We never know till the episode comes... Dont assuming, just enjoy the latest episode... WY KISSED HER AND THEY ADMITED about their relationship/contact or meeting or anything laah... Off cam, and they DO MISS each other.

Let them flow... And keep support them! :x

@ModiaD, I initially had the same thought that maybe they received the mission card before the Hongdae street date too, but the scene appears to be to be close to evening (hardly any light outside). Then I thought, maybe they met at the crack of dawn (as they've done before), but if you look closely in the "chup chup chup chup" scene (last one of the preview), there appears to be drinks (alcoholic) on the table. Unless, it's not alcoholic, not theirs - I doubt they would drink in the morning. I could be totally wrong about it all, but either the scene occurs first or last part of the date, I don't think it matters.
I loved last night's episode even without understanding a single word! Their interaction together is just way to sweet and HOT. I just kept seeing a cloud full of pink and red hearts dancing around the two lovebirds. This goes to show how facial expressions and body language can exhibit so much meaning. I can't wait for the English subs, but I'm even more excited for the next one. When the fan photos of their Hongdae street date were circulating a week or two ago, I thought wow - their intimacy seem to have reached a whole different level. After seeing last night's episode, I now can understand the progression... I believe and ship this couple so much! WY SY fighting!