[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

Guest young30

Big thanks to God! Finally we got the answer! YES HE'S FALLING IN LOVE with seyoung! He cant fake it.. They bought the hat together, and then wooyoung wore that hat in JYP concert.. I'm pretty sure they're dating.. They're REAL! Seriously, i'm veryyyyyyyy happyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy! We got the answer.. Yes we got the answer.!!! Wooyoung is a serious guy, remember what he said before? Married isn't a joke.. So he's not joking to do something like this.. Kiss is not a joke.. Its a serious thing for a real couple.. This is not drama! Wooyoung never did kiss before.. And now?? OHmaigadddddd ! 8-> :bz :bz

Hey oppa freaks! Look! Your oppa finally found his true love.. Seyoung won over you! Ayeyyyyyy! :)) :)>- ;))

Thank you everyone for the great gifs!!! I going to be spazzing out all night long. This is better than I could have imagined! A shippers heart is full tonight! Overflowing skinship and kisses oh my, oh my. I got so many feels from watching them I could cry. I'm a proud shipper!

I'M A HAPPY SHIPPER :(( :(( :(( :(( :((
I'm happy to the extent that i can't do anything but cry
They slept side by side until the midnight that day.Oh my gosh!!
Unfortunately,  ton of their bed scenes were cut for only-20-minute-on-air. [-X MBC [-X
I wonder if they're not in love with each other so what it is called??
After this episode,I can officially say they are the one&only couple in WGM history who dare to do every kind of skinship they want on national TV.
Like Wooyoung said, whenever you're familiar with skinship you can't stop.
As a result, we have a chain of SY-cheek-kisses from WY next week.

OOOOMMMOOOO U-N-B-E-L-I-E-V-A-B-L-E
juz keep asking myself  ''WHAT???''

eb7a69a76543358d_28.gif
Cr:shineehappypandas

Those weren't desperate good-bye, I'll never get to kiss you again kisses, were they?

No. They were too playful.

I'm hanging all my hopes on that photoshoot. They HAVE to have one, right? And WY can't have one right now, he's having a bad hair day.

Gosh. Their street date was last week and it's airing next week. What do you think they did this week?

DAEBAK ALLLLLL!!
especially to @shineehappypandas's eonni GIFS and @jbum eonnii's screencaps review.
:x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x

THIS WAS THE BEST EPISODE EVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEER~~~~!!!!!
^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^

Guest crazymiss

Thanks @shineehappypandas for delivering those gifs at lightning speed! :)
As we still have to wait for the raw, I will be staring at your gifs until my eyes fall off.XD

''I want to believe that it's scripted.. But man.. Looking at his expression.. I would think that he's either a hella good actor or man in love... ''

omg I this was saying by a hottest on twitter :x I hashtag wgm on twitter and then BANGGGG I see this :)) :))

You're right. He is THE MAN !!

D8E5E911B55906598BCDACA22BFC1754_B1280_1280_1280_853.jpeg

cre: on pic

Btw this is the first post of page 600 :)) :))

HAPPY 600p :x
=D>

Aigoooo the studio is in chaos when 2Young have kiss scene =)) =)) :x

Untitled2-7.png

Look at their reaction LOL I know, you have to clear ur throat right ...me too :\"> :x :P

Untitled3-6.png

Guest NorsalwaA

I think that if they were to go so soon when their popularity is at its peak is highly unlikely. Mbc will want to milk it until the last drop and wy/sy need all the exposure they can get for their comeback and new movie.

Dammit i want to c my winter hottub scene, skinship on the slope, wedding photoshot and more kisses before i can let them go. U HEAR THAT MBC!!!!!!

Jang wooyoung and Park Seyoung thank you, thank you for proving me wrong and thinking both of u give a damn. Love love love both of u.

Happy 600 pages everyone...what a way to celebrate

Guest young30

Now our schedule are :

1. Waiting the raw in 3/4 hours later
2. Waiting the engsub on monday
3. Waiting the announcement about their real relationship from them and their agencies

The best word i can say is : WE ARE HAPPY SHIPPER EVER!! :bz :bz :bz

I'm glad to be YY couple shipper! =D> :x :-*