[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

aigoo (seyoung's aegyo voice) =))oh my gosh! i can't stop giggling! smiling from ear to ear! =DSY is so cute! when she was jumping coz she's in mental breakdown =)) , when she was so nervous and hesitating to tell WY about her surprise then after her song! ottoke! she was definitely full of charm :x :x
i so love WY's surprised reaction, stuttering and all!hahah! He knows how busy his wife is but then she wanted to celebrate his birthday even late.
them being jealous are way too cute! even the mc's found WY so cute being jealous while talking about the drama. And once again WY got caught off guard of SY's jealousy =)) =))
@hanaluvKM your LEL is definitely awesome ^:)^love counselor of them 2 :)) :))
When SY started explaining her letter, WY leaned to SY and at the same time looking at Super Changgdai. Like saying 'Hyung help me' =)) =))

I've never woke up this early...5.30am in my country... and the reason is.. to watch 2Young with eng sub! As I said before, I freaking love this episode and with eng sub... I DOUBLE FREAKING LOVE THIS EPISODE!! Both of them is just too adorable and the love counselors in the studio... **bow 90 degrees**.  LEL can be my counselor anytime but I guess @hanaluvKM has booked him first!! **raised hand...me 2nd**   kkkkkk .....
Should I go back to sleep? Naaaayyy, let's watch 2Young another round!! 

They was so cute in the latest episode.. Watching with eng sub is more fun because we can understand their conversation.. For sure SY actually prank him again to taste the salt when there was only one white powder available..keke   

I want to say something regarding SY jealous reaction, well I don’t know it’s just me or what but from SY reaction I think both of them aware about that circulate rumour because SY seems uneasy when she heard unknown girl voice and feel more bothered because she wasn’t there during demo recording. And I do think SY have already asked WY about 'it' before because when he aware SY feel bothered by it, WY seems trying to give her more explanation even after the song end by saying ‘’don’t worry about it, she is not someone who is special to me in any way.’’ I can feel that, he want her to trust him no matter what. So we also don’t have to worry right? And cheer up guys!!

Excited for the ‘Two Clasped Hand’.. MV request please.. But FMV is also nice.. So 2Young Squad fighting!! :)>-

PS: Lol I’m sure WY will be more jealous if he watch latest episode of Glorious Day because there was LEAN scene..keke ;)) :)) :D

Guest dewirama

@missauditor:so @hanaluvKM eonni has already claimed that lel is her so that's why u didn't do nothing but wandering around JYP building.. LeL => i prefer to write LeL over LoL, jaemitda ^^
it looks like LeL has got many popular in this thread coz @alyssamariz & @ujiyus1 also like him.. 
@emiells:honestly i kinda disappointed that none of my wish for WY's b'day surprise is done but i can't give up! maybe one of my delulu for SY's b'day surprise will be done by WY.. kkkkkkkk
btw chingu, i like ur photo of WY. he looks cute, handsome & hot at the same time.. => bias effectbut who is the above? the girl who's wearing yellow jacket & white helmet.. i can't see it clearly.. T_T
@sawmm:yup, u are rite! it's 2young's bear with WY's jacket on top of its head that sit on 2young hand-made wooden chair.. i got that scene in epsd 211 when 2young just moved to their newlywed house.. kwiyeopji anhayo~? it's coz i miss their home and many props in their home soooo much.. 
i heard that the rent of wgm village is ended that's why minnie oppa hv to live in jinyoung eonni's house. it means uri 2young has to move to the new house, rite? wonder where 2young have to live now? i prefer 2young live in WY's house over SY's house coz WY has lived alone by himself.. kkkkkkk => delulu mind is going wilder
@jann17 & @rosera eonni gomawo for sharing the vid & the gifs of SY's aegyo.. wonder have not see this yet.. LeLbtw it's from her drama scene, rite? which drama? coz she has long hair at that time..
@rosera eonni, i love this gif so much:tumblr_n6jmfiGGlq1tbiajho4_250.gif
@eeyahlove22:welcome & nice to meet u chingu..feel free to fangirling 2young in this thread, just feel it as ur home.. btw i love this:null_zpsc0576ba1.jpgis it yours or you took it from somewhere? if u took from somewhere, u should put the credit where u took it.. ^^
@cnsdlover49:aigoo~ there is lean scene?wonder if kiss scene in SY's new drama is coming out.. WY-ah~ etteokhae??? => weak 2young heart

Guest RackieT

finally, friends if you haven't seen the wgm ep 222 english sub yet, here's the link:
http://www.videoweed.es/file/b3290951c2473
enjoy!

Ah man, I can't wait for the 720p version so that I can get a better version of this. I think it's nice that the two clasped hands are the ones with their couple bracelets.

tumblr_n6kjvrTeap1qd38too1_1280.jpg
@rosera, when you get a chance, no rush, could you gif the part where Danny goes, "Is he giving love advice now?" Kop khun na ka!

Chingus..... >:D<

Thank you for the link..

The beautiful pics and good comments...

And special thanks to unii @rosera for the beautiful gif.

Aaah I really love this episode. :x

2young... Lets sailing happily <:-P

Ah man, I can't wait for the 720p version so that I can get a better version of this. I think it's nice that the who clasped hands are the ones with their couple bracelets.

tumblr_n6kjvrTeap1qd38too1_1280.jpg

omg I lovee this picture those beautiful hands shouldn't be a part.. :x :x

thank you @scuttler‌

Yeay!!! Lovely episode isn't it?  Like i said earlier, SY's honesty is unstoppable...she is just so fearless....I love that about her!  I like that she gets straight to the point and leaves WY flustered most of the time...because for someone who likes push-and-pull...being confronted is their biggest weakness.  She actually did WY's fans a lot of favours by showing her jealousy of the demo singer (poor demo singer, she must be scared LOL...)...WY had to explain, and that explanation is exactly what his fans need right now aswell...to show that he is not this two-timer that many people claim him to be.  It was really a smart move on SYs part for WYs benefit.. :x

I also love that WY took her jealousy seriously, and explain until there's no room for doubt...and his explanation puts her mind at ease....that's what a true man should do...ahhh our WYie has become more mature I thought at that moment...
=D>

@dewirama   the aegyo scene is from 'Sincerity moves Heaven'...according to the caption of the video on YT

If we are going to crown LeL to be our next president then @hanaluvKM should be our first lady of 2young land ♥ :))

Nevertheless one of my favorite episode.. the editing was much much better than the singapore eps.. since they only filmed it in a day it feels very smoothly and not forced..

One of my wishes come true. I wshed that seyoung plan some event for wooyoung. And in this eps we got it :D next, I would love to see more of seyoung. I wish for her to bring her family to wooyoung, since I really really want to see how wooyoung to react when he has to be son in law / brother in law

Guest fainthearted028

Just finished watching the new ep with sub! and i must say,,, I was so touched!! hehe i know its somehow make believe but I cant help but feel the sincerity especially SY's! ... and the part where one of the producers said that the song is special to WY bec. he wants to tell something to say to SY someday,, (something like that). And also love the part when SY was singing choked on the last part when she said iloveyou in korean. aaahhhh and im sure ill be repeating this ep after an hour,, lol Can't wait for the next ep though! Friends are there! and its time to put the lovebirds on the hot seat!  :D

Guest zeya123

Hey guys! I just finished watching the latest ep the nth time already! HAHAHA...so much for this couple's chemistry!!! >////< Aigooo.
I'd like to dedicate and share, solely, to you my fellow 2Young Squad my FIRST EVER fan-art (and yess! I was too desperate)It's inspired from the latest ep. Hihihi, hope ya like it all! :))))
tumblr_n6l6ktgtEk1rwr2eno1_500.jpg
(LOL the plate is kinda bigger than the actual >.<)

Anyoeng @scuttler Yeh, I get sum ni ta , Before that you should take this ;) @dewirama @diendong @emiells @alyssamariz @ujiyus1 @jann17 @missauditor @csndlover49 @dilawidj @zeya123 and everyone Wait for awhile new moment will coming :-* tumblr_n6ledb3m5z1tbiajho1_400.gif 

2YoungEP18 Beautiful Waitress
Bonus 
2Youngep18-49.gif 2Youngep18-51.gif

2Youngep18-45.gif 2Youngep18-46.gif

2Youngep18-47.gif 2Youngep18-48.1.gif
2Youngep18-48.gif 2Youngep18-49.gif
2Youngep18-50.gif 2Youngep18-51.gif
2Youngep18-52.gif 2Youngep18-53.gif

@nalikahibar2 Check your inbox

PS  I have a question for you guysDid you want I release my gif in option as below1. Put every part by part by spoil tags2 Choose some gif for each part and link to outside (I will wait for 1Hr after this before release new moment)