[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

Guest 2pmfan1430293818

I think min-jinyoung couple have a bed scene because their concept is a sexy couple.

LOL @diendong I gotcha.....we don't get that lucky I guess with these two :(  I think it makes a difference because the other couple is older and a little better at those types of situations (my guess) and I think you are right @2pmfan That is more that couple's concept, we will have more "cute" moments with our couple, rather than super romantic I think....who knows, we may get lucky and get a sexy surprise from them some day....We can hope!!  [-O<

Guest new0810

Try open it using your mobile network, it works with me. (It was failed when I used wifi network at my home)

Anyoeng Have a good day tumblr_n65rpiG0dG1tbiajho1_400.gif

I miss Eng sub last night 
@leeminaa Don't worried about that, HoneyWhy don't focus he was happy with his wifely and If you have an eagle eyes, you still can't saw cos they didn't focus to his hand Until we can saw that EP let calm down and enjoy for Eng sub in this EP that already out@diendong My pleased, Honey 

Guest shin27

I can open it, and downloading now....try refresh several times, it works :)
PeggyM said: new0810 said: Try open it using your mobile network, it works with me. (It was failed when I used wifi network at my home)

Guest fainthearted028

Just finished watching the eng sub! it was a nice episode all in all,, from my perspective,, the talk they had by at tank was 100% genuine, SY was telling him things coming from her heart,, WY from the looks of his eyes are taking it all in,, it may seems like he's being playful but from what i read about how he really is, and from his interviews he's someone that is playful from the outside but inside he is one serious and deep person.. and now I CAN'T WAIT FOR THE NEXT EPISODE! it seems SY's friends are about to attack him with 100% questions!! hahaha  :D

Guest zeya123

Finally, I was able to watch with eng subs...and everything became clearer! I totally understand WY's action when SY held his hand. He was being playful and I knew what he was referring to when he said that "him holding her hand was easy for him", but it seemed that SY is pushing him away. 
SY did tell WY not to hold her hands twice: 1) when WY was persuading SY to go to the park and,2) when they were inside and WY tells her to go together.(which is kinda understandable since she was REALLY scared at that time)
Maybe he was just confused. So I think everything's going just fine. No worries 2Young squad! HAHAHA :))And btw, it's my first time commenting here, but has been a quiet reader for quite some time already :)) Loving all the gifs and delulu minds here! <3 <3

I was finally able to watch the english subbed version and I feel the same as most of you, it made much more sense and I feel like things will be a bit different from now, but we just have to wait and see.  Here is the link I was able to watch them on, if anyone else is having trouble like I did with that other link (I was not able to get it to work at all :( )
http://www.inthekpop.net/2014/05/140524-we-got-married-episode-221.html

btw, I had to do a double take because it said "the end of the wedding talk" in the preview for next week and I misread thinking it was saying the same as Poca and Guri...I was like "WHAT???"  thank goodness it was a mistake!!

@ujiyus1 Honey, Watch by Hiding your boss or you can go to sick leave an urgent :P  :P Eonnie kidding, Wait until your lunch like Eonnie tumblr_n6602jGbbG1tbiajho1_r1_400.gif

PS.Next Moment will release by Eng sub after 8 Hrs. from this

Guest dewirama

hi 2youngers~~i still can't download the engsub coz of the internet connection... *voodoo server*
wanna share my fav scenes:2s8rb6p.gif4tadjd.gif263u9vk.gif10sf28g.gif2z73d3l.gif2z7pnhe.gif335dwyu.gifjv4t4y.gif

@dewirama Look like Eonnie didn't need to make new gif cos our 2Young squad have New maker right now  :P:P 
Eonnie just kiddingHope you will release new gif to our 2young Squad in the future 

I think min-jinyoung couple have a bed scene because their concept is a sexy couple.

I wonder what's gonna be happened when they meet later.. Hopefully Min ji young couple give them a lot of advice about skinship :P