[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

@jann17 That why I curious, If our Seyoung-ie Only wear bikini on swimming pool scene How about hubby action he will jealous and don't let her show or not =)) =)) 
@shin27Honey, MBC they need to take care of there businessThey put Drama feeling sometime in WGM coupleand the reason they separate part of our 2 young my guest cos our 2young is make more rating for them, it's that was it (it's only my opinion Sorry if can make someone didn't happy) 

Guest shin27

@rosera
yup, I guess you are right.

Btw, did you guys notice it, in preview for next ep, in big aquarium scene.
When sy try to reach wy hand, wy seems hestitate and want to pull bcak his hand.
I'm afrraid we will see wy being jerk again in next episode.... #ihopei'mwrong

@shin27Honey, tumblr_n5rnfkclkj1tbiajho1_250.gif tumblr_n5rnzcxTvQ1tbiajho3_400.gif

Look on my gif Eonnie didn't saw anything like you though or maybe your Eonnie was blind for love both of them so much and that preview after that seem he look surprise for me and wait for Saturday, Am I wrong or not?

This fancam where Wooyoung was caught personally buying his wedding gift for Seyoung,(the necklace) was the most romantic of their Singapore trips for me! He didn't entrust it to anyone; not even to WGM staff or his coordi noonas to choose it for him. Unlike in other previous couples where they have engagement or wedding rings; but at the end of the show, they were made to give it back!

[Fancam] 140409 WGM Wooyoung shopping in Singapore:

Thursday- Friday- SATURDAY!

Guest shin27

@rosera
Yes, I hope so dear, look forward to next saturday. :)

And, sory if out of topic, did everyone know what kind of mobile phone accecories which seyoung use in the back of her phone ?
It's like ring or something, what is that for? to prevent for slip down?

@shin27

I think it's better that we wait and see what is the actual situation at the aquarium...there's no need to worry unnecessarily.  It's too out of character for WY to treat SY badly as he has been very considerate to her all this while and he is a very nice person in reality.  He has always been trying to hold SY one way or the other, so lets just have faith in him and see for ourselves this Saturday...
:)>-

2Young Wedding Ceremony Photo Group Part End 

ภาพถ่าย

ภาพถ่าย ภาพถ่าย ภาพถ่าย 

ภาพถ่าย ภาพถ่าย

ภาพถ่าย

ภาพถ่าย

Cr.Original Video from Youtube by 

Cutegirl315 

Other gif on 

https://plus.google.com/u/0/photos/100465233461080636029/albums/6016146198350754289

PS My Tumblr had a problem so why my gif was difference size

Next Moment wait 6 Hrs after this 

Guest shin27

@jann17
In reality?mm...I dunno about that.
But yeah, you are right, let's support them and wait for another saturday... :)

Ah I read before, someone mention that wy filming wgm with 2pm member. That one really end my curiosity about their next filming. :))
Hope one day, seyoung also invite her friend and introduce to wyoung, Park Shin Hye maybe......since they are close...
*-:)

@rosera

Yes, I hope so dear, look forward to next saturday. :)

And, sory if out of topic, did everyone know what kind of mobile phone accecories which seyoung use in the back of her phone ?

It's like ring or something, what is that for? to prevent for slip down?

It's called iRing. You can get it on eBay or Amazon.

Guest shin27

@kusukayo
haha...you r right dear (wy version : BINGGO !!)

@serendibite
yes, lets hope for another sweet moment.

Btw, syoung already give wyoung puzzle ring right?
Since it's puzzle, maybe if they join each other ring will fit exactly and make another pieces (complete each other).... :D
Nb : sorry if my thought sounds cheesy... :)

Ommoo3 rosera eonnie... tqvm 4 spoil our days with the beautiful gifs. I'm really appreciate it.. love u eonnie. U should be our captain in this ship :x

And about episode preview this Saturday, did u guys notice? Scene when wy scared of snake? wow.. im speechless when saw uri sy try protect wy face with her hand. What a warm hearted person.. so caring.. make me love her more :x

P/s: sorry 4 my bad english

@shin27 I wasn't really praying for it. I know enough of him not to be worried.

I've seen fanaccounts stating all the members except Nichkhun were there for wgm's filming

:D

Excited! Hope seyoung would bring her close friends [-O<

Anyoeng BTW wait my new gif 2YoungSGFC-94.gif
Cr bluryunzpm

Guest why he stop driver l

without camera he care of her right?

@leeminaa 

You not the first guys said like that :)

Just let you guys happy Eonnie pleased for that 

whatever you want to call me, Feel free to call but not just Eonnie cos of everyone this thread still alive 

Love U all :x :x 

PS 

But Just Eonnie it's would be great cos Captain 

look like Eonnie had a big responsibility of that 

;)

Guest shin27

serendibite said: @shin27 I wasn't really praying for it. I know enough of him not to be worried. I've seen fanaccounts stating all the members except Nichkhun were there for wgm's filming :D Excited! Hope seyoung would bring her close friends [-O<