[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

What is this rumors coming up again? Looks like lotsa people are envy of our 2Young couple.  
I don't care and I don't want to believe it until proven.  I will enjoy uri 2Young and will continue loving them!! 
All of 2PM members are there in JYP ent, except Taec?? OMOMOOOOO.... after that, house warming?  or.. could it be WY and SY were both recording the song WY's composed and wrote? They're in the building right? They have studio recording there and... it's been almost 1 mth++ when they are in SG, so the song must have been completed by now?? Aigoooo... I feel giddy inside!! 

ujiyus1 said: What is this rumors coming up again? Looks like lotsa people are envy of our 2Young couple.  
I don't care and I don't want to believe it until proven.  I will enjoy uri 2Young and will continue loving them!! 
All of 2PM members are there in JYP ent, except Taec?? OMOMOOOOO.... after that, house warming?  or.. could it be WY and SY were both recording the song WY's composed and wrote? They're in the building right? They have studio recording there and... it's been almost 1 mth++ when they are in SG, so the song must have been completed by now?? Aigoooo... I feel giddy inside!! 

@karenqueen‌ chingu, if you're interested to find out more about our Wooyoung, back- read about 1 or 2 pages down, and you'll see excerpts from Wooyoung's Vogue Girl magazine interview. He clearly addressed the issue about his stand on love and scandals. Hottests in this thread can attest to WY's sincerity, since they've known him the longest. Whoever owns that Ig acct you mentioned, got nothing better to do than stir trouble for WY, and create confusion to both WY and SY fans.

If at this point, you still have doubts about Wooyoung, better go to Twitter and find his die-hard fanbase! Show them those badly cropped picture of him and some random girl! (THAT IS, IF YOU'RE READY TO BE SKINNED ALIVE!) :)>-

We're at peace with what we see in WGM between 2Young. We have our hopes for them; but we also try to remember that it is a variety show. Baseless rumors with badly cropped or otherwise photoshopped pictures, are not enough to keep us from cheering on Wooyoung and Seyoung!

Welcome, if you wish to stay! :-h

@karenqueen Yes, You can be friend in this thread@dilawidjYeh, Eonnie really wanna share to our 2Young shipper cos it's not bad like MBC put on airing

You're welcome by 2Young Wedding ceremony Fancam Part 3The gif moment that I talk on page 206 and I already add on my commentFeel free to look back and enjoy it tumblr_n5xfrouI0w1tbiajho10_250.gif

Other gif onhttp://ladysorchid.tumblr.com/post/86404985131/2youngwedding-fancam-part3-cr-original-video

Guest sawmm

i just wanna sharesori this is off topic but while waiting for saturday, 
this is really priceless!!!

i've watched this for the nth time and still, the same reaction ROFL =))

Guest nami34

sawmm said: i just wanna sharesori this is off topic but while waiting for saturday, 

If it’s a housewarming party...what will seyoung cook?? ohh no wooyoung will be doomed =)) he will end up cooking for all of them...even mommy vic who is a great cook was “stress” during the boys visit =)) its chaos but it’s all fun...love watching the boys together and fingers cross i hope everyone comes :D sooo i’m really suspecting seyoung will also bring some company, what do u think? :-?

2 more nights to sleep...sorry, but i dont care what the rumors says [-X
i sooo missss them already...

Guest sawmm

nami34 said: sawmm said: i just wanna sharesori this is off topic but while waiting for saturday, 

If it’s a

housewarming party...what will seyoung cook?? ohh no wooyoung will be doomed

=)) he will end up cooking for all of them...even mommy vic who is a great cook

was “stress” during the boys visit =)) its chaos but it’s all fun...love

watching the boys together and fingers cross i hope everyone comes :D sooo i’m

really suspecting seyoung will also bring some company, what do u think? :-?

2 more nights to sleep...sorry, but i dont care what the rumors says [-X

i sooo missss them already...

is there any fanpict?

ughh..I wish there's 2 or 3 episodes with 2pm boys *crossfinger* :D

hello chinggus!almost weekend! been rewatching their episodes again!just wanna share that good drama has uploaded/subbed SY's drama :Dhttp://www.gooddrama.net/korean-drama/glorious-day
watch it while we wait for saturday to come. :D
excited for the "housewarming" / meeting with 2pm! cross fingers that all the members will be there! gonna be a very hilarious episode for sure! hahha! :x

Hello everyone!Good day!Sweet moment from SG Airport  Fan cam tumblr_n5yc7zUxQ61tbiajho6_250.gif 

tumblr_n5yc7zUxQ61tbiajho2_250.gif tumblr_n5yc7zUxQ61tbiajho1_250.gif tumblr_n5yc7zUxQ61tbiajho4_250.gif 

tumblr_n5yc7zUxQ61tbiajho7_250.gif tumblr_n5yc7zUxQ61tbiajho8_250.gif 

tumblr_n5yc7zUxQ61tbiajho5_250.gif tumblr_n5yc7zUxQ61tbiajho10_250.gif

Eonnie sorry for didn't bring to you guys earlier 

Last week it's short week for me 

Cr.Original clip from Youtube by

cutegirl315

I really love SY's airport fashion that day...she looks sophisticated yet incredibly sexy in those hotpants
:-O i'm sure WY noticed it too...he was all covered up but the wife...wo hoooo....sexy!!
=D>

Guest enzo0227

At the 1st gif Wooyoungie are you opening your bag or holding SY's hand lol

@rosera tnx unni for the gifs it makes waiting for Sat. bearable...pls put more fancams gifs...

@enzo0227Yeh, Sirdo I ever not? Never  borrow Nichkhun word :)>- 

2Young Wedding Ceremony Photo Group Part 1

tumblr_n5yet3ye6G1tbiajho1_250.gif

tumblr_n5yet3ye6G1tbiajho4_250.gif tumblr_n5yet3ye6G1tbiajho2_250.gif tumblr_n5yet3ye6G1tbiajho6_250.gif

tumblr_n5yet3ye6G1tbiajho7_250.gif tumblr_n5yet3ye6G1tbiajho5_250.gif 

tumblr_n5yet3ye6G1tbiajho8_250.gif tumblr_n5yet3ye6G1tbiajho9_250.gif

Cr.Original Video from Youtube by 

Cutegirl315 

Waiting for my next post, Honey 

Hello everyone!

Good day!
Sweet moment from SG Airport  Fan cam 
tumblr_n5yc7zUxQ61tbiajho6_250.gif 

tumblr_n5yc7zUxQ61tbiajho2_250.gif tumblr_n5yc7zUxQ61tbiajho1_250.gif tumblr_n5yc7zUxQ61tbiajho4_250.gif 

tumblr_n5yc7zUxQ61tbiajho7_250.gif tumblr_n5yc7zUxQ61tbiajho8_250.gif 

tumblr_n5yc7zUxQ61tbiajho5_250.gif tumblr_n5yc7zUxQ61tbiajho10_250.gif

Eonnie sorry for didn't bring to you guys earlier 

Last week it's short week for me 

Cr.Original clip from Youtube by

cutegirl315

they're really like real couple when offscreen :x :x

Everyone  Are you ready for this moment 
tumblr_n5yh62efmX1tbiajho2_250.gif
Sweet moment that make me jealous him not her, Why you so sweet Seyoung-ie?  You always keep us fall in love with you over and over again
2Young Wedding Ceremony Photo Group Part 2

tumblr_n5yh62efmX1tbiajho6_250.gif tumblr_n5yh62efmX1tbiajho1_250.gif

tumblr_n5yh62efmX1tbiajho5_250.gif tumblr_n5yh62efmX1tbiajho7_250.gif

tumblr_n5yh62efmX1tbiajho8_250.gif tumblr_n5yh62efmX1tbiajho4_250.gif 

tumblr_n5yh62efmX1tbiajho3_250.gif tumblr_n5yh62efmX1tbiajho9_250.gif tumblr_n5yh62efmX1tbiajho10_250.gif 

Cr.Original Video from Youtube by 

Cutegirl315 

PS Part 1 on page 207

Guest shin27

@rosera
ah thx for gif ...... :)
why for singapore ep, wacthing fancam give me more warmth feeling rather then mbc cut.
Maybe mbc purposely doing that to make some push-pull situation...no?