[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

@jbumEonnie always look like tiger by naturally :P cos when I didn't smile my face look like imperious girl, my eyes look fierce (Many People always told me like this)  :)) :) ภาพถ่าย It's almost job timeout came

Guest chaa

When I read wy’s interview  in vogue, I felt he really wanted to be himself. My impression, he is a thinker and planner. I think he is very grateful paired with sy. Although sy’s cool act sometimes annoying for wy, but it helps them in some situations. From the interview, it looks like he will return to acting and sy will definitely support him.

Their way of thinking are different, but in fact what they think complement each other. Maybe right now a romantic relationship is not what they want, especially since they are still newly in entertainment business. But I, we hope they become friend who remind each other, and support each other.

@rosera who always spoil us with your gifs. You’re really like an eonnie for this shipping thread.  Will you make a gif when at the beginning they are in jacuzzi. It’s about 24:54 till 24:57 in realkshownow vid.  jang wooyoungie-park seyoungie, why it seems so flirty hahaha...

Guest kahlias

You can spot sy on 00:40-00:52, she really pretty with that dress.. 

www.youtube.com/watch?v=JHgWtLq4COE#t=54

@chaa Honey, Eonnie already release that moment on page 199 
Can Eonnie release instead of Wedding ceremony gif Fan cam Moment part 1 to you guys?
This gif is when WY told's fan SY was scare and after that Fan cheering them and toldSeyoung Saranghae and he immediately action, our SY said Thank you tumblr_n5vh6awZgP1tbiajho2_250.gif 

This gif when lyrics , My sexy cameo he point straight to her SY ah I really want you to know the lyrics of this song so much

ภาพถ่าย

This gif after finished the ritual WY said We got married and grab her arm to celebrate with fan

tumblr_n5vh6awZgP1tbiajho3_400.gif

Without the camera SY still take care of him, WY ah she was really open her heart to you

Don't you realize that? 

ภาพถ่าย 

Bonus

tumblr_n5vh6awZgP1tbiajho1_400.gif 

Cr.Original clip from Youtube by

Valgson , Chansung Heart, missyhimex3

Will spoil next moment ASAP that I can love u all 

Cr. RT @followHottest: [NEWS] Here is 2PM’s Wooyoung method to avoid dating rumors http://www.ttwigo.com/idols/2pm/post/here-is-2pms-wooyoung-method-to-avoid-dating-rumors/ cr: ttwigo Here is 2PM’s Wooyoung method to avoid dating rumors "It is not rare that friendships between fellow K-pop idols cause misunderstandings and dating rumors. 2PM are not immune to these. However, Wooyoung has his own methods to avoid those rumors. “I am trying really hard not to make any trouble,” he said at an interview with Vogue Girl magazine for their June issue. Fortunately, it is not easy for him to fall in love, as a result, it is not difficult for him to avoid love issues. “I really do not fall for someone at first sight. Even so, I take some time and make a careful decision on the relationship after close observation,” he continued. Meanwhile, Wooyoung is participating in MBC’s variety show about virtual marriage, “We Go Married”, partnering with actress Park Seyoung. He had even introduced his ‘wife’ to his mother." -- THIS LAST SENTENCE STOOD OUT, DON'T YOU THINK, GUYS? :x

It's been a while :D taking some vacations <:-P

I see some of you are upset because of the wedding and Woo's dance

here what I think about it:

Wgm is a show, they're not doing it to form couples and make celebrities fall in love. They want something to attract audience and celebrities are here to entertain. SY is still not an entertainer, let's just face it and wy has to do his best to fill in the gaps, so no he's not an attention seeker but he's doing what he's expected to do.

She was really overwhelmed with what that public wedding came with: attention, fans and what not; I feel her but can't blame any of them since it was something new to both of them. What to do and what not to do in front of so many eyes, how to protect themselves without decieving wgm fans and their own personal fans, and so on.

This episode was bittersweet but - enjoyed it, it shows how conflicted they are and that everything isn't just nice and planned.

Guest sawmm

serendibite

said: It's been a while

:D

taking some vacations <:-P I see some of you are upset because of the wedding and Woo's dance here what I think about it: Wgm is a show, they're not doing it to form couples and make celebrities fall in love. They want something to attract audience and celebrities are here to entertain. SY is still not an entertainer, let's just face it and wy has to do his best to fill in the gaps, so no he's not an attention seeker but he's doing what he's expected to do. She was really overwhelmed with what that public wedding came with: attention, fans and what not; I feel her but can't blame any of them since it was something new to both of them. What to do and what not to do in front of so many eyes, how to protect themselves without decieving wgm fans and their own personal fans, and so on. This episode was bittersweet but - enjoyed it, it shows how conflicted they are and that everything isn't just nice and planned.

@rosera  wooooooow eonnie i wonder how u look :-? maybe like this...

park-se-young_zps3be52590.jpg

Days in a week:

Wed -  Thu - Fri - SAT :-<

Tue - SAT - Wed - SAT - Thu - SaT- Fri - SAT - SAT \:D/

2Young Wedding Ceremony FC Part 2Why MBC cut this scene out ~X( She was so cute She grab his arm and siad Otokae (That make many people smile and engaging her )
tumblr_n5vogqES3J1tbiajho9_250.gif 

this gif she told him about fan that they met at airport and she promise to met them on Wedding day and yes she impress those fan 

ภาพถ่าย

tumblr_n5vogqES3J1tbiajho6_400.gif 

She cover his face cos didn't want her hubby not look good in front of many fans

tumblr_n5vogqES3J1tbiajho7_250.gif tumblr_n5vogqES3J1tbiajho5_250.gif 

but herself 

tumblr_n5vogqES3J1tbiajho1_250.gif  

I can't say how much I love her cos I didn't know, everyday I fall in love her more and more 

She was beautiful but the most beautiful is it her heart, her behavior

Valgason 

PS.Last night my com is shut down itself 3 times so I give up and go to my bed Sorry to can't bring it to you guys last night 

@Sage_Turquoise · FanGirlThank you for awesome translate, I love U  :-* :-* 
@jbum
Yes, honey look like that except she beautiful than me :) :) 
@chaaDon't worried honey, It's fine honeyjust ask I will take care of you 
@serendibite @sawmmagree with you but he didn't just dance for fan but for her too,I watch fan cam and listen original song at the same time and I found when the lyrics had important word he went to her and I will explain moment that I found after 4 hrs from this 
Look in spoil tags link Fan cam video and original song

lyrics

Fancam 

rosera said:

I can't say how much I love her cos I didn't know, everyday I fall in love her more and more 

She was beautiful but the most beautiful is it her heart, her behavior

Valgson 

During the interview portion, Wooyoung opened up about his confusion between pretend and reality while filming 'We Got Married', "Half of me feels like 'if this person is my wife' and the other-half goes, 'the viewers are watching'. After I finish filming and return to reality, I feel confused for a day... During filming, I really think of her as a person who I really adore and love." Fellow 'We Got Married' alumni Nichkhun also complimented him, "I thought that if Wooyoung is with a girl, he would be really awkward but he is very natural and is doing well."http://www.allkpop.com/article/2014/05/2pm-come-together-to-talk-about-we-got-married-and-more-for-a-photoshoot-with-high-cut
Awww this is soo bittersweet. Almost every wgm couple go thru this confusion tho. they never truly know if the action r true or if its for the viewers and that is why communication outside of filming is important! 

2PM talk about We Got Married
HOTTEST who've missed seeing 2PM all together got what they wished for with a group pictorial of the boys for 'High Cut'!

SEE ALSO: HOTTEST reveal their '2PM Rankings' on 'Real 2PM'

Of course, the real wish is for 2PM to make a comeback as soon as possible but since fans will have to wait a bit longer, the boys treated them to a pictorial. 

During the interview portion, Wooyoung opened up about his confusion between pretend and reality while filming 'We Got Married', "Half of me feels like 'if this person is my wife' and the other-half goes, 'the viewers are watching'. After I finish filming and return to reality, I feel confused for a day... During filming, I really think of her as a person who I really adore and love." Fellow 'We Got Married' alumni Nichkhun also complimented him, "I thought that if Wooyoung is with a girl, he would be really awkward but he is very natural and is doing well."

Cr: Allkpop

2PM_1400632526_20140520_2PM_3.jpg