[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

On 5/11/2019 at 8:00 AM, mbackelly7263 said:

Seyoung had only one scene in Tuesday's episode. Still it was cute, bringing her ex-husband new socks:wub:

Ya disappointed with her short scene cos she is the female lead. Think they are trying to promote the prosecutor and secretary cos showing more of them. Hope it is not another beautiful mind, i’ll be very pissed! cos I watch the drama for sy.

New interview- interesting read- sy purposely took a year off work to spend more ‘alone’ time after working so hard. Glad that she is well off and don’t have to worry about finances to be able to work whenever she wants. It is good to stop and think about what u want to do with your life, career  and enjoy some time with family and friends. She wants the challenge to try different roles - maybe get married and start a family? 

• Like 6

@Gerry58 Seyoung is already that age isn't she? It's good that she's not pressured to earn money that hard, she can afford that luxury of taking time off. Not grabbing projects left right & centre to maintain the income.

I noticed that some of the Hallyu stars in the past did some 'nudity' in their past projects (movies) giving them the stature they are enjoying now. I'm not saying it's wrong I just don't foresee our SY would go that far...

• Like 5

Another brilliant week for SLIJ, our Seyoung was able to deliver effectively that ‘don’t mess with my daughter and ex-husband or I’ll kill you’ character. Gee, those glaring eyes can cut you through and through! I wish KDW and PSY will have a kissing scene like ‘DG and MS’ ...a slow, sweet version:D

Isn’t that amazing that Seyoung followed @parkseyoungland’s IG account? Nice!

• Like 5

41 minutes ago, standingtallyy said:

Another brilliant week for SLIJ, our Seyoung was able to deliver effectively that ‘don’t mess with my daughter and ex-husband or I’ll kill you’ character. Gee, those glaring eyes can cut you through and through! I wish KDW and PSY will have a kissing scene like ‘DG and MS’ ...a slow, sweet version:D

Isn’t that amazing that Seyoung followed @parkseyoungland’s IG account? Nice!

Very happy that sy got more screentime this week- glad she is helping her ex hubby to fight against the bad guys- her fighting scenes are pretty good

this week mbc is first in rating- Sy’s drama reach 8.7%- hope remains high so the cast can get reward trip 

• Like 6

so happy there are more of these articles of sy. They mentioned her great transformation into detective plus housewife- shows she made the right choice in doing this role- not another secretary or spoiled rich girl. Would like to see her doing a long historical drama next. 

By the way Taec is out of military, everyone now waiting for wy and jun.k 

• Like 6

new photo of sy posted by her beautician- she is wearing a beautiful black dress looking very pretty- hope it is for another magazine photoshoot 

The cast got a visit from 2 VIPs - hope sy gets more opportunities to do more dramas 

• Like 3

I like the song. It has a nice melody to it. Wooyoung should listen :blush:

“I will be your star. Baby you will be my sun...baby you will always be my love...” 

Are the only bits of the lyrics I can catch on. I wonder if it’s available on iTune

• Like 5

20 hours ago, standingtallyy said:

I like the song. It has a nice melody to it. Wooyoung should listen :blush:

“I will be your star. Baby you will be my sun...baby you will always be my love...” 

Are the only bits of the lyrics I can catch on. I wonder if it’s available on iTune

Ya love the song- Sy got a sweet voice, she is one of the rare actresses who can sing. I know lots of actors like jcw, Seoul in juk can sing, lots even participate in ost but very few actresses. Anyway one more week before the drama ends- very sad, hope we don’t have to wait long for sy to do another drama

another article about sy’s fighting abilities- glad she got her wish to do action scenes. Would like her to do a historical drama or horror/ crime one next 

• Like 4
  • Love 1