[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

Wow SY is very beautiful and friendly. And same like woyoung so handsome and proportional body. Both are very humble. So happy to see WY always productive and focus. Since he is getting older he become more handsome.

I just say in this forum not MF forum i think the lady who played Jungmalran always want to be a spotlight. I watched a video in instagram and it totally describe it. Hahaha no offense 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, annisyadwir said:

Wow SY is very beautiful and friendly. And same like woyoung so handsome and proportional body. Both are very humble. So happy to see WY always productive and focus. Since he is getting older he become more handsome.

I just say in this forum not MF forum i think the lady who played Jungmalran always want to be a spotlight. I watched a video in instagram and it totally describe it. Hahaha no offense 

Ya I saw it too, that’s why I like to view the videos. Sy always avoid the camera, even award night, her table behind LSJ and Suzy, she angle her chair so the camera doesn’t capture her 

Sy looks very pretty in blue

• Like 6

Yes that's 2PM. I remembered around 2013 when Khun had his drunk driving incident, all their schedules were gone. They were so popular at that time, so the company asked them about making a come back as a five member group. They were even talks about promoting as a subunit. However, they just rejected the offer and wanted to comeback as six members. 

They really missed TY a lot so halting their individual activities and performing for free is not a big deal to them hehehe. 

One of the few groups who has a great friendship. 

• Like 4

Wow Knowing Brothers. Being a guest there means she's currently IN nowadays. She'll get more fans for sure since  a lot of people watch the show. Also this show gives a lot of screen time to guests. I am excited to know what experiences she will let the members guess. 

She will be attending with her friend too and will wear a school uniform hehehe.

• Like 5

1 hour ago, chic-chic said:

Wow Knowing Brothers. Being a guest there means she's currently IN nowadays. She'll get more fans for sure since  a lot of people watch the show. Also this show gives a lot of screen time to guests. I am excited to know what experiences she will let the members guess. 

She will be attending with her friend too and will wear a school uniform hehehe.

What IN? Hahaha sorry i don't know the meaning of IN. Yes i read from Wikipedia, guest stars will wear a school uniform and get challenge from host like the unrevealed truth about the celeb 

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Gerry58 said:

Good news everyone 

Sy appearing on variety show Knowing brothers in 2 Days time

We got our wish!!! 

Great news indeed!:heart: The episode if the episode is titled ‘Beauty Invasion’ it suits SY perfectly. Hmmnn...someone must have rubbed some influence on her. I like that she is appearing in variety shows like Wooyoung.

• Like 4