[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

7 minutes ago, chic-chic said:

For those YY shippers who are not comfortable with some posts shipping WY or SY with someone else, I apologized.  It's just for fun. 

Please don't hesitate visiting the forum due to this. Let's still support WY and SY. 

Ya just a coincidence cos Sy has lots of rings, she is also not wearing on her engagement finger. They have mutual friends - so watching plays together in a group. Anyway sy is popular with the guys 

• Like 1

Just now, Gerry58 said:

Ya just a coincidence cos Sy has lots of rings, she is also not wearing on her engagement finger. They have mutual friends - so watching plays together in a group. Anyway sy is popular with the guys 

I am thinking about that too since it's just a common looking ring. She loves rings. During WGM she has a lot hehehe. Yes she is popular with guys and WY is popular with girls hehehe. 

• Like 1

@chic-chicThey both are popular, and always make us curious.:D

This is my opinion.

Seyoung keeps in contact with her boy friends along the time, but she never ever mention Wooyoung. 

Something she hide and never show it to the public, I thinks it's her true...

Both of them have the same taste.

Wy was asked by fans about IU and Sy, but he just mentioned IU.

Sy was asked by fans too about Wy, but she didn't react until her friend asked her to confirm.

Dating or not, something's hidden by both of them.

The last hint from him is Yangpyeong.

#delulu

Let's wait for Wy next solo tour.

How can I buy his album or 2PM's album?

I think join this forum will make me become a hottest B)

@standingtallyy where's chapter 4?

It's getting interesting.

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, yun84 said:

@chic-chicThey both are popular, and always make us curious.:D

This is my opinion.

Seyoung keeps in contact with her boy friends along the time, but she never ever mention Wooyoung. 

Something she hide and never show it to the public, I thinks it's her true...

Both of them have the same taste.

Wy was asked by fans about IU and Sy, but he just mentioned IU.

Sy was asked by fans too about Wy, but she didn't react until her friend asked her to confirm.

Dating or not, something's hidden by both of them.

The last hint from him is Yangpyeong.

#delulu

Let's wait for Wy next solo tour.

How can I buy his album or 2PM's album?

I think join this forum will make me become a hottest B)

@standingtallyy where's chapter 4?

It's getting interesting.

Yes yes yes...agree w u.yay...something hidden by them ...haaa...i think we only can wait n hoping for happy ending rite..how long ?...dunno..haaa.

.ya..i oso bcome a hottest when i start watching YY wgm on April this yr...n my bias is our beloved WY...hiii....i want to buy his & 2pm album too but here in Malaysia sarawak cannot find it...only found 2012 2pm album only here..haaa...sigh...

Wonder any malaysia 2pm hottest fanclub here doing group order?..so far ..in twitter i only see thailand fanclub open for group order...

• Like 3

Ladies....i think we no need to worry about that is couple ring or not...i think its not...bcos i go through that guy ig pic....noticed that ..he already had  that ring yr back since 2015...so..for sure ...that is not a couple rite...hiii....oh btw...just curious..normally ppl wear couple ring rite....izzit they will put on same finger or diff???

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

I order 2PM albums by group orders here in our country. If a friend will go to Korea I asked her to buy for me. However you can also order online. For old albums and even merchandise, you can check this website. You can change the country.

http://www.yesasia.com/global/2pm/0-aid1854114-0-bpt.47-en/list.html

or

http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/person/498868?term.media_format=cd&page=1

http://kpopplus.com/41_2pm

• Like 2

13 hours ago, kho39 said:

Ladies....i think we no need to worry about that is couple ring or not...i think its not...bcos i go through that guy ig pic....noticed that ..he already had  that ring yr back since 2015...so..for sure ...that is not a couple rite...hiii....oh btw...just curious..normally ppl wear couple ring rite....izzit they will put on same finger or diff???

Can wear on any finger on left hand. Only if married, wear on right hand. Can also be a ring on a chain round the neck.

Great sy is socializing with the guys too. He may be a normal friend but some couples start out as that too. It is ok for both to have friends of different sex, then they don't take each other for granted. 

• Like 2

Spoiler

Chapter Five

“Hi.” Wooyoung greeted when Seyoung opened the door for him.”For Cheon Ah.” Handing the white teddy bear he brought.

“Thank you.” Seyoung said accepting the present.”Come in.

“I was around the neighbourhood. I thought I’d drop in to see how she is.” Wooyoung said. “I don’t have your number that’s why I came instead."

“My daughter is fine. She’s actually with my parents. I just got a call from my Mom asking if Cheon Ah could stay for the night.” Seyoung replied.

“Ahh. I hope I didn’t disturb you or something.” Wooyoung said after noticing boxes and some tools lying on the floor, pieces of what looked like shelves waiting to be assembled.

“Oh no. I was just finishing off. Furniture delivery came so I was just setting them all up.” Seyoung said.

“Can I help you with anything?” Wooyoung offered.

“I’m good. This is the last one I have to finish tonight.” Seyoung said, going back to what she was doing.

“Give them to me, I’ll do it. Have a break.” Wooyoung insisted. He is now kneeling on the floor gathering the pieces to assemble.

“Are you sure?” Seyoung asked.

“I’m sure.” Wooyoung replied and started to work on the shelves. Seyoung went to get him water and placed this on the coffee table.

“Thank you.” Seyoung said. “I got you a drink. Call me if you need something. I’ll be in the room to finish cleaning up.” Seyoung said.

“I should be okay. Thanks for the water.” Wooyoung replied. Flashing that smile she haven’t seen in a long time.

Wooyoung was into the final touches of what he was doing when he heard Seyoung’s scream. He immediately went to one the bedrooms and found her on the floor, holding her right knee. The chair next to her, turned upside down.

“Seyoung-ah! Are you alright? Did you hurt yourself?” Wooyoung kneeled down immediately to check on her.

“I fell from the chair and landed on my knee.” Seyoung said, rubbing on her right knee cap.

“Here let me see.” Wooyoung said. Seyoung slowly rolled up the hem of her skirt, exposing her smooth, well toned legs. Both could see where she landed because of the bruising that is beginning to show. “We need to apply cold pack to the area.”

Seyoung thought he was going to grab some ice when he stood up, but instead he bent down to scoop her in his arms and carried her to the living room then sat her on the couch. Wooyoung then went to the freezer to make an icepack and came back to apply it in the bruised knee.

“It should be okay now.” Seyoung said after few minutes. Wooyoung moved so she can stand up but a sharp pain made her scream, and instantly held on to Wooyoung for support.

“You shouldn’t have stood up quickly.” Wooyoung caught her on instinct. “Come on, let’s take you to the hospital.”

“No! I’m sure I didn’t break anything.” Seyoung said reassuringly.

“Seyoung- ah, you can’t even stand from the pain.” Wooyoung said. “How can you take care of your daughter with your knee like that? Let’s get it checked.”

Seyoung wanted to resist but he was right, the pain was bad and the thought of Cheon Ah made her agree to the idea. “Fine.”

Wooyoung moved his arm to hold Seyoung’s shoulder to support her as they walk to the lifts. Seyoung can smell Wooyoung’s scent. The scent even her daughter likes. Being this close to Wooyoung is making her heart flutter unexpectedly. Something she hasn’t anticipated.

They were lucky that there were no patients waiting to be seen. Seyoung was immediately examined and sent to have X-Rays taken to her injured knee. Wooyoung helped her with transfers and wheeled her. When they returned to the Emergency Room, they were asked to wait in one of the examination room for the result.

“We haven’t seen each other for a while but all you did the last few days were driving me and my daughter to hospitals. I’m sorry.” Seyoung said to him.

“Why are you sorry? I’m glad to help.” Wooyoung replied.”You know that.”

“It is because I know it, that’s why I feel sorry. Embarrassed at the same time, you know, having your ex-boyfriend seeing you and her daughter with injuries.” Seyoung said.

“Why? Are you getting conscious of me seeing you in this state? Do I still have that effect on you?” Wooyoung asked in jest.

“In your dreams Mr Jang Wooyoung!” Seyoung said. Then both burst in laughter.

Seyoung sharing a laugh with him is making Wooyoung happier than his ever been in a long time. Being the person who was there when she got injured made him happy. Though years have gone and passed, thoughts of another man doing what he is doing right now made him feel a sense of regret in the time they were apart.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

23 minutes ago, standingtallyy said:

Spoiler

Reveal hidden contents

Chapter Five

“Hi.” Wooyoung greeted when Seyoung opened the door for him.”For Cheon Ah.” Handing the white teddy bear he brought.

“Thank you.” Seyoung said accepting the present.”Come in.

“I was around the neighbourhood. I thought I’d drop in to see how she is.” Wooyoung said. “I don’t have your number that’s why I came instead.”

“My daughter is fine. She’s actually with my parents. I just got a call from my Mom asking if Cheon Ah could stay for the night.” Seyoung replied.

“Ahh. I hope I didn’t disturb you or something.” Wooyoung said after noticing boxes and some tools lying on the floor, pieces of what looked like shelves waiting to be assembled.

“Oh no. I was just finishing off. Furniture delivery came so I was just setting them all up.” Seyoung said.

“Can I help you with anything?” Wooyoung offered.

“I’m good. This is the last one I have to finish tonight.” Seyoung said, going back to what she was doing.

“Give them to me, I’ll do it. Have a break.” Wooyoung insisted. He is now kneeling on the floor gathering the pieces to assemble.

“Are you sure?” Seyoung asked.

“I’m sure.” Wooyoung replied and started to work on the shelves. Seyoung went to get him water and placed this on the coffee table.

“Thank you.” Seyoung said. “I got you a drink. Call me if you need something. I’ll be in the room to finish cleaning up.” Seyoung said.

“I should be okay. Thanks for the water.” Wooyoung replied. Flashing that smile she haven’t seen in a long time.

Wooyoung was into the final touches of what he was doing when he heard Seyoung’s scream. He immediately went to one the bedrooms and found her on the floor, holding her right knee. The chair next to her, turned upside down.

“Seyoung-ah! Are you alright? Did you hurt yourself?” Wooyoung kneeled down immediately to check on her.

“I fell from the chair and landed on my knee.” Seyoung said, rubbing on her right knee cap.

“Here let me see.” Wooyoung said. Seyoung slowly rolled up the hem of her skirt, exposing her smooth, well toned legs. Both could see where she landed because of the bruising that is beginning to show. “We need to apply cold pack to the area.”

Seyoung thought he was going to grab some ice when he stood up, but instead he bent down to scoop her in his arms and carried her to the living room then sat her on the couch. Wooyoung then went to the freezer to make an icepack and came back to apply it in the bruised knee.

“It should be okay now.” Seyoung said after few minutes. Wooyoung moved so she can stand up but a sharp pain made her scream, and instantly held on to Wooyoung for support.

“You shouldn’t have stood up quickly.” Wooyoung caught her on instinct. “Come on, let’s take you to the hospital.”

“No! I’m sure I didn’t break anything.” Seyoung said reassuringly.

“Seyoung- ah, you can’t even stand from the pain.” Wooyoung said. “How can you take care of your daughter with your knee like that? Let’s get it checked.”

Seyoung wanted to resist but he was right, the pain was bad and the thought of Cheon Ah made her agree to the idea. “Fine.”

Wooyoung moved his arm to hold Seyoung’s shoulder to support her as they walk to the lifts. Seyoung can smell Wooyoung’s scent. The scent even her daughter likes. Being this close to Wooyoung is making her heart flutter unexpectedly. Something she hasn’t anticipated.

They were lucky that there were no patients waiting to be seen. Seyoung was immediately examined and sent to have X-Rays taken to her injured knee. Wooyoung helped her with transfers and wheeled her. When they returned to the Emergency Room, they were asked to wait in one of the examination room for the result.

“We haven’t seen each other for a while but all you did the last few days were driving me and my daughter to hospitals. I’m sorry.” Seyoung said to him.

“Why are you sorry? I’m glad to help.” Wooyoung replied.”You know that.”

“It is because I know it, that’s why I feel sorry. Embarrassed at the same time, you know, having your ex-boyfriend seeing you and her daughter with injuries.” Seyoung said.

“Why? Are you getting conscious of me seeing you in this state? Do I still have that effect on you?” Wooyoung asked in jest.

“In your dreams Mr Jang Wooyoung!” Seyoung said. Then both burst in laughter.

Seyoung sharing a laugh with him is making Wooyoung happier than his ever been in a long time. Being the person who was there when she got injured made him happy. Though years have gone and passed, thoughts of another man doing what he is doing right now made him feel a sense of regret in the time they were apart.

Pls tell your friend...Thanks for the fanfic. :D

• Like 1

Thanks for the fanfic. I am enjoying reading it. Keep a good job 

Well, I read in Wikipedia, they wrote in 2015, SY appeared as a cameo in Six Flying Dragons. I didn't watch six flying dragons, but I didn't know that SY appeared in this drama. In fact, in 2015 SY was busy filming MDGSW. But we all know Wikipedia. People can wrote everything in Wikipedia even the source wasn't true. 

Can someone tell me the truth about that? 

• Like 1

Spoiler

Chapter Six

Wooyoung was driving home with full of thoughts on Seyoung. He dropped her home after she was cleared of fracture. A bandaged was applied to her knee and was told not weight bear on it for the next twenty four hours to allow injury to soft tissues settle and take the stronger pain medication the doctor prescribed. Wooyoung wanted to offer to stay for the night after what the doctor have said but said nothing. He couldn’t help worrying. Unable to keep to himself, he phoned Junho.

“Are you home?” Wooyoung asked when he picked up.

“Yes. Why?” Junho asked.

“Can I come over? I want to talk to you about something.”

“Okay. I’ll see you then.” Junho said.

Wooyoung arrived at Junho’s place after twenty minutes. Offered Wooyoung a beer and started asking.

“Spill it. Something bothering you?” Junho asked straight away.

“I saw her again.” Wooyoung started.”Park Seyoung.”

“Senja? When?” Junho asked.

“Few days ago. And again, not long ago.” Wooyoung told Junho from the start.

“Is Seyoung’s daughter yours?” Junho asked.

“No!” Wooyoung replied quickly. “She had her after we broke up, months later.”

“Then she could be yours.” Junho insisted.

“Seyoung adopted her.” Wooyoung corrected.

“Oww..” Junho surprised with the revelation.

“Seyoung lived in Boston in the last four years, raising her daughter.” Wooyoung added.

“By herself? Meaning she got divorced?” Junho asked again, getting confused by the minute.

“She never got married. She is a single mom.” Wooyoung clarified.

“So what is exactly the problem here? Are you bothered because she is a single mom or it’s because old feelings are beginning to emerge.” Junho said. “Look Bro. It’s obvious that both of you have moved on, okay? Seyoung is now a Mom. You are living the life of a single guy. Who can date whoever he likes. You have been doing this since you went separate ways years ago. Totally not committed to a relationship.”Junho spieled. “Why all of a sudden like this? Unless, you are still in love with Park Seyoung. Am I right?”

“I don’t know. All I know at the moment is I want to see them again. Both Seyoung and her daughter.” Wooyoung said.

“It’s not rocket science. You are obviously have lingering feelings for Park Seyoung.” Junho stating the obvious to Wooyoung. “Bro, you got to remember though. Things are different this time. There is a child now.”

“I know. She is very cute. Cheon Ah, that is her name. She can only speak English. She told me and Seyoung she likes how I smell.” Wooyoung said, half smiling thinking about what Cheon Ah said and her hugs to him.

“Well I guess, you just need to work around your feelings towards Seyoung and her daughter. It took you a while to win her the first time. And took you longer to recover when you broke up. Are you sure about this? If you are confident you can win her back, you really got to give your best shot.” Junho advised his friend.

Wooyoung can only look at Junho. Unsure of the answer.

“What was Seyoung’s reaction seeing you the last few days?” Junho probed.

“Cordial. Pleasant. I’m sure she is as surprised as I was that day. Actually, she hurt herself earlier. She’s at home alone. Her daughetr is with her parents. I’m worried but I couldn’t utter the courage to say, I want to stay for the night so there is someone with her.” Wooyoung said.

“Then why are you here? Go back and just tell her you are staying the night to keep her company.” Junho coaxed.

“I don’t want to force the idea.” Wooyoung said.

“Did you even offer?” Junho asked.

“No.” wooyoung replied.

“Then you are not forcing anything. Tell Seyoung that. Wooyoung-ah just go. The answer might be a yes.” Junho encouraged his friend. “You are over thinking again. I thought you got rid of that habit.”

“Thank you Bro.” Wooyoung said. He stood up to give Junho a hug and left.

“You stupid guy. Park Seyoung is the one.” Junho said to himself watching Wooyoung’s back.

Seyoung’s phone rang with an unidentified caller. She was guessing it might be from Wooyoung. They have exchanged numbers when he dropped her home from hospital earlier.

“Hello?” Seyoung answered.

“It’s Wooyoung.” He answered.

“Yes. Did you forget something?” Seyoung asked.

“How’s your knee?” Wooyoung asked.

“It’s not bad.” Seyoung said. But the truth is, it’s very sore at the moment.

“I am downstairs. If you need me just call.” Wooyoung said.

“What do you mean you are downstairs? You haven’t gone home yet?” Seyoung was surprised to hear what he said.

“I came back. I was uneasy leaving you like that injured.” Wooyoung said.

“Thank you for the concern. But I’ll be fine.” Seyoung replied.

“Call if you need me. I’ll be in my car.”

“Please go home. I will be okay.” Seyoung insisted.

“I’ll see you in the morning. Good night.” Wooyoung said and hanged up.

“Woo---.” He was gone before Seyoung could even finish her sentence. What was he thinking?

Seyoung took a deep breath and thought things through. The last few days were a combined surprise and shock to her with Wooyoung suddenly reappearing in her life. Something she was totally unprepared. That’s why she got hurt because Wooyoung’s presence distracted her. But she can’t deny, she was glad to see him again. Did I lead him on? She knew it wasn’t the case. It was just how things turned out. But what surprised her more was how Cheon Ah warmed towards him. Her daughter fell under his spell completely. No, she is not going to overthink. She just have to do the right thing. And the right thing is she can’t allow him stay in his car all night while worrying about her. Seyoung decided to ring him back.

“Is everything alright?” Wooyoung answered after the second ring.

“Come up. Don’t sleep in the car. You’ll catch colds.” Seyoung said.

Seyoung opened the door moments later for Wooyoung. She was about to fetch him pillows and blanket but Wooyoung stopped her and got them himself.

“The doctor told you not to put weight on it remember?” Wooyoung reminded her.

“I can only offer you the couch.” Seyoung said when he came back with the pillows and blanket he took from the linen cabinet.

“The couch is fine.” Wooyoung reassured her. “Did you hear from Cheon Ah tonight?” He couldn’t help asking.

“Yes. I spoke to her not long ago. She wanted me to see her.” Seyoung replied.

“I can drive you there if you like.” He replied.

“No. She’ll be okay there. Mom and Dad misses her.” They are now sitting in the couch across each other.

“Have you taken some pain killers.” Wooyoung asked.

“I was about to when you rang.” Seyoung said.

“Where are they?” Wooyoung asked. He went to where Seyoung pointed and came back with a glass of water.

“Thank you.”Seyoung said after she took them.

“Why did not you live with your parents when you returned to Seoul?” Wooyoung asked after taking the glass from her.

“I wanted to give my parents a break. They helped me raise Cheon Ah when we were in Boston whiIe I was busy with study and work. I don’t want to burden them with that anymore, especially Dad.They wanted me to but I refused. I really wanted to do it on my own.” Seyoung said.

“What if you’ll be offered work again? You know drama or movie perhaps. Cheon Ah will be better off with your parents, don’t you think?” Wooyoung asked.

“I’ll worry about that when it happens. And besides, no one from the business really knows I’m back in the country. I know, at some stage I have to find work but not necessarily have to be into acting.” Seyoung said. “I’ve other qualifications. I can work outside of showbusiness.”

“You are right. Showbusiness isn’t everything.” Wooyoung agreed. “Come on. You need to rest. Let me help you.”

Wooyoung stood up and helped Seyoung walk to her room. The bedroom is painted white with shades of sky blue and white bed sheets and curtains in floral designs. Her bed is queen size with a rectangular, padded headboard, with matching bedside drawers.

“I need to wash up first.” Seyoung said.

“Okay.Do you want me to get your pyjamas from the closet?” Wooyoung asked. “Seyoung-ah don’t feel awkward. We’ve done this before.” Wooyoung said when he sensed her hesitation.

“It’s the second drawer. Please get me anything.” Seyoung said.

Wooyoung went and did what she said. He brought her the ones that were on top of the file of pyjamas in the drawer. “Call if you need me. I’ll be outside the door.” He said before he left.

• Like 2

Soompi still has bugs.  They are working on it but may take time.   Like huge gaps between paragraphs.  The only way to fix it as of now is to edit posts to lessen gaps. 

To "like":    You can go to the very end of the page, scroll down.  When you see themes, choose "default" to "heart" anyone, but they won't see unless they go to default" as well.  It is likely a temporary fix.   After that i go back to the new soompi version prior to going to the next page, because default has its own set of problems. 

@standingtallyy  your friend is such a talent.  Loving the new fanfic! 

Ladies.  As for mentioning WY or SY with anyone else:   While we hope YY are close,  we are I think mature and accepting of decisions each might make in future.   I also think both of them are allowed friends, even of the opposite sex,   having friends is good.    (I hope I am not misinterpreted for this).   I am still around.   Will support WY, will support SY.    We have been together for a long while and we're solid as soompi friends  :)

• Like 2

Guest elenskivios38

Hi! YY freinds/family ..thats true were been so many years together  , whatever may happen to both of them we keep supporting them

were all mature enough to accept ,understand things as they are:wub:we continue praying for success of YYcouple.Whom ever their 

partner would be its ok to me as long as they're happy.My :heart: for  YYcouple still the same .they will remain BEST COUPLE of WGM

in my heart.