[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

Cannot post the IG post.

SY's character description. OMO she's not intelligent in the drama and people makes fun of her haha. That's is new for SY. She often plays intelligent and strong characters. Now really curious about her character. 

Background of Se Young's character in <Whisper> 

It’s like an exhibition in Taebeak. So this marriage is just a deal, Mr Lee Dong Chun ssi

Her body is perfect but the mind is full of privilege. She ignores and fights against to anyone. No one dares to treat her badly

The amplitude of emotions is high and, she is a person whose character changes in a moment ·

Her College Scholastic Ability Report proved her insufficient academics skills. She went to study abroad but she’s not good at English. She is a global team head in his father law firm Taebaek which he’s a representative, after she gave money to an obscure collage in America with a doctorate degree. She got the help from an interpreter when she met an oversea client ·

She understands, everyone in Taebaek kneel in front of her. They ridicule her behind her back. It doesn’t matter.

“If they cannot be jealous, it’s too bad for their living”. She’s just jealous nobles who come from lower class. She will laugh and ignore them.

Marry with Kang Jeong Il, people will still fawns on her, she believed that it’s natural to last forever ·

cr SBS <Whisper> official website ·

https://www.instagram.com/p/BRob8jOgMC2/?taken-by=parkseyoungland
\

• Like 4

Good morning YY Nation :rolleyes:

@standingtallyy- not sure whether they are together or not cos it's been 3 years. People can change, even married couples can divorce. Wy always like to joke, he may try and fool everyone Just wait and see either of them openly declare their relationship with each other or with others. It is fine with me. I am still a fan of both.

Wow, couple ring with LSY- apparently he dated a few actresses incl Uee and Chief Kim leading lady (she married someone else), so I am kind of worried for Sy. Hope he is not a playboy like the other actor. Sy has been scandal free and I hope it remains this way.  Sy has acted with so many handsome actors like ljs, lsw, YHM etc and she doesn't get involved. She is quite conservative- during vlive, she covered her legs with a jacket and she treats the male actors with respect. 

@chic-chic - I knew it!!! Sy is too good as a villain that's why she is doing it again. Sigh, what to do, will still support her. Luckily not totally beauty without brains, just not good in studies. But she heads the department cos of her dad's influence. Hope not totally bad, writer please give her character a good ending please, please :huh:

• Like 5

@chic-chicthanks, suddenly so many photos of sy but can't post.

Ha ha, got my wish to see her in short skirts but wish she will ditch the jackets so can see the blouse. Hope her stylist doesn't dress her like this all the time. She should look at the clothes the actresses in Good Wife wear. I like the pink outfit. 

Wy send a food truck to junho but can't post yet. Very nice of him :wub:

• Like 5

Still wondering whether the ring on Sy's finger is part of the drama's props or she got it from 'someone'. Anyway she looks the part of a rich girl. Hope we see more beautiful fashion from her

Found this 2pm singing acapella  

• Like 3

I guess that would be her outfits for the drama since it's an office setting. Noticed that ring too. It may be props since they did the Vlive on their set. But I also like to think it's someone hahaha. 

Wow Wy sending foodtruck is a first. It's usually TY, Jun K or Chansung who sends to members.  How about sending to someone too hahaha. Just make it discreet.

• Like 4

Guest Ratee-Siri

That long time I didn't post anything but always follow all of friends post. After Jang Woo Young said now he don't have girlfriend that make me so sad. But now in my mind just think always support Park Se young. For Jang Woo Young I will follow him sometime. In the part of my thought just like the past Jang Woo Young retweet and check the socials when Se young acted in beautiful mind. So I looking for he do that again. I just still believe he love Seyoung.   

Love Seyoung's outfits above. My wish granted too seeing her wearing short skirts. She can, because she's got nice well toned legs. @Gerry58 don't worry about LSY's past gf's. WY had a few himself too:D, the difference is LSY's well publicized whereas WY were all hush, hush until he admitted it. Not worried about Seyoung, I'm sure she'll be wise, that is if LSY or anybody will make the move, LOL!! Though she'll play another villain role that's how she is getting all these offers and gets to work with great actors.

• Like 6

@Ratee-SiriHappy to see u finally post after lurking here. Glad u are a fan of sy. Please support her new drama. Let's just watch what wy will do, maybe give us some hints? Keep posting cos nice to see new fans :)

Finally can post from IG- 

Description of Sy's new character. 

• Like 5

Article about her character. It's great that they said since really nice in person but transforms when she's into her character. First time for her to act as a heir. 

And also if rating increase to 30%, the actors promised to serve a meal for the first 100 viewers. Too bad for us international fans we can't contribute. 

• Like 5

I think SY looks so fab in Whisper with rich and chic office wear.  Brown eye make up and rosy lips complement her eyes, brown hair  and skin tone.   While she is so pretty and svelte and thus easy to work with, whoever  is the stylist for this role of SY, deserves a compliment too.   She was much more conservatively dressed in Beautiful Mind (aside from the doctor's coat).    She was dressed very well too in MDGSW, with very "in" clothes and accessories at the time. 

Ok, I will stop being like this now, lol, and focus on her and the drama.  

• Like 5

@hazeljrr_c922- sy is so beautiful we all are fangirling over her. Wait till she dresses in gorgeous outfits, bet she will gain more fans. Very happy the PD of Whisper spoke so highly of her. She is so well mannered and treats people so nicely 

@chic-chic - wy is in kissing mode :D saw him trying to kiss khun. He was very competitive 

wy in photoshoot.

Hope sy will have one soon 

• Like 3