[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

I'm back from Eid vacation!!!! Happy Eid!

Anyway, the first thing I read here is PSH and Taecyeon. LOL. If anything, knowing Taecyeon's paranoia to keep a secret out of everything private, PSH is definitely not his girlfriend. Is he seeing someone? Probably. (sorry blame2pm) He had been ambiguous since go crazy days, where fans ask him to confirm he is single and the "procedure" was showing a ring-less finger, where he cheekily pulls up his pinky finger with a ring, saying its for the MV concept, hence not really answering the question. He's the type that always said straight "I don't have a girlfriend" thus after that video a few fans think he is seeing someone.

The new Yeon Cat line he pulls in also made fans think he made the new female cat character according to his girl. Fans of TaecGui said it looks like her. Fans of Taecyoon (still?) said it looks like Yoona, Fans of TaecYeonHee said the name is based on the letters 'Yeon' in both his name and Lee Yeon Hee. Whichever ship you choose really. I think he'd never confirm until he's married. 

On PSD, I think her visual suits movies rather than generic romantic dramas they have in KBS, SBS etc (public channels). Her visual is actually quite stunning but KBS rarely go for visuals like hers. People who watches public channel romantic dramas liked simplicity, meaning they like one type of pretty. Seyoung is in that type, you can see in WGM how ahjussis and ahjummas immediately liked her. Which is why I think nowadays she asked for second female lead roles a lot, in romantic dramas they usually have more dynamic than the lead female. I think PSD is very talented but the leading lady character in KBS romantic dramas always have less meat. I think PSD in Cinderella and Four Knights would have better review.  

The only person who doesn't fit the pretty/handsome visuals in public channels at first but successfully owns the nation's heart is Rain. LOL  

• Like 4

Good morning YY friends- read about the cruel killing in Paris and the coup in Turkey, hope everyone is safe and we have world peace

@ilikeme- yes about time the 2pm boys have gf and date a nice girl. Didn't know Taec has so many ships, some fans of psh also suggest shipping them together. Hope not, psh has too many ships already. Frankly I prefer Yoona for Taec. Also glad wy has only sy, wouldn't want him to have multiple ships. 

Read about GOT7 too, hope their problems are over- poor bam bam and the other guy, forgot his name

PSD should do well for Cinderella cos there are 3 good looking guys in the drama, most viewers are watching for them. Same for IU's scarlet heart will also be for the eye candy guys.

Sy taking 2nd lead roles may be cos more interesting and less romance. The lead actress has to kiss even those married like in lucky romance. Anyway as long as she enjoys her work, she is in acting not for fame but cos she likes trying out different characters 

handsome wy  with red hair 

• Like 4

@Gerry58 Hahaha! Poor Wooyoung :D As we know already, he is more of the 'behind the scene' rather than in the spotlight unless performing with his 2PM brothers.

It's quite the norm isn't it, when idols or actors reach that certain age (25 above) they venture out either China (actors/actresses mainly) and Japan (idols), Idol groups disband or a member leaves. I remembered reading an interview of actress Jang Narah, how when work was going 'slow', she went to China and invested all she earned,set up her own agency with her Dad. Said she experienced not sleeping for three straight days, working on whatever project that comes along. Said she was lucky that she made something in China. 

What happened to Got7?

• Like 4

@standingtallyy Got7 is doing well. They just finished their world tour and it was a success.  JB was able to attend. His spine injury is now ok. There was just  a news release about  2 members. It was not a big deal but media made it as such. There were snapchats circulating online of Bambam having said the N-word and Yugyeom getting drunk while underaged. Mark’s parents hosted a pool party at their home  for the boys after their concert in the US, where many of Mark’s hometown friends joined in. It appears that Mark’s friends got Yugyeom drunk and then took Snaps of him while he was out of it. This is actually not illegal considering you can drink in America with parental supervision and this party was hosted by Mark’s parents.Meanwhile, some of Mark’s friends told Bambam, who is not fluent in English, that the N-word meant brother/friend and later recorded him using the word in one of their snaps when Bambam was asking for Mark.Though they did not even do anything wrong they apologized. The news did not even affect their popularity. 

I think comments saying that WY doesn't do anything are from Woo stans frustrated not seeing him  unlike other 2PM members hahaha.  I remember during WGM days, though fans doesn't want to see him with a girl they still watched the show because that's the only way they can see him. There were so many variety shows asking him to appear because he really has the variety sense however he declined.  MCs are even teasing him about this since he keeps rejecting them.  Fans were used to him appearing in a lot of variety shows when 2PM were still kinda new. Probably before he needs to maintain the ssanti and funny image  but now he can dropped this and doesn't have to force himself anymore. Also before fans can still see updates through his IG but ever since he removed it fans do not get any updates unless he retweets hahaha. I also remember another comment during their Japan Galaxy tour, that they appreciate him doing everything behind the scenes however since he's still too young to do more activities where he can be seen more. 

SY and WY really match because they don't really care to become more popular and contented on what they currently have. 

• Like 6

@standingtallyy- China is a favorite place for Korean celebrities when they can't find any dramas. Nowadays the leading roles taken by idols actors. So Jang Nara went to set up co. in China, she is good friend with sy, maybe can do project there, though 'someone' wouldn't like it. Think wy don't take many projects cos he is rich enough, maybe want to spend more time with family and gf before he enlist. 

Read that now is jun.k's turn to appear in men's health magazine, he is the last right? 

2pm all look hot! 

• Like 4

I think Junho did not yet appear in the cover of Men Health's magazine. His topless photo shoot was for a different magazine. Jun K was not proud of his body before but now he's gracing a magazine cover. Saw his pic. His body looks great.

• Like 4

Today is a busy day, just remembered it is BM day

Hope to see more KMJ. Saw the rating, still low but glad more international fans are watching and posting on forums praising the drama

Sy and wy again very quiet. Hope to hear more news 

Seems the wy doll is the most popular- see so many pics of it 

• Like 4

WY might be keeping busy doing what he loves, composing.   All of them in 2pm, I suppose, are doing  as much as they can,  as days go by quickly and mandatory military comes closer. (except for Khun)     

Aside from  official and fan-taken /fan-made pix or vids in 2pm, JYPE or solo events/publicity/CF/mag  and the occasional selfie,   there are  IGs of other people with WY hashtag in various places taken by friends, acquaintances, random fan.  Always am keeping my fingers crossed nothing will compromise in any way.   Remember the reflection on a spoon (other celeb), heavens, it made news.       ( I only have confidence with us in this forum actually when it comes to WY and SY.)

For Got7. I hope this just a small hiccup, the furor die down and be forgotten, but am sure they, relatives and friends, would have learned lessons from this.  

Lastly, K- celebs life under the microscope, even if it is by their own choosing,  is hard as it is.   Some people forget they are human, and like the rest of us, and make mistakes.    They are often young (even 2PM members are not old),  work very  hard,  and consciously making as few mistakes as possible, hoping these mistakes are not noticeable, or are minor.    Their lives are not easy, by any measure.

• Like 5

1 hour ago, chic-chic said:

For Wooyoung dolls,  the Hottest whose making them had open a second round of orders due to the large demand. 

OMG, look how perfect Jun K's body is. Seeing the 5 of them...speechless.  Junho please.:w00t:

13775585_1756289164584848_20816203063789

@chic-chicI'm salivating! Hahaha!

@hazeljrr_c922 That's right, not easy being in the limelight. The price they have to pay.

A known celebrity once said that he accepted the fact that once they reach that stature of fame, he had become a public property, and at the end of the day, a merchandise that needs to sell. But, he worked hard to get to where he was so he is not complaining, he wanted it and enjoying the benefits of being one. Provided he doesn't do anything silly and aware of what is and not acceptable and keeping everything low key and in moderation...media will leave him alone. He also commented on some celebrities that cry for privacy, that don't exist in a celebrity's life anymore, his advise was not to do anything silly that creates talk or scandal. Take the good along with the bad because if the public is no longer interested i.e they dont watch your shows or movies, that is even worse..

• Like 6

Nosebleed! From all the HOT abs on display.

To keep you guys updated, we have collected 40% of our targeted amount for Seyoung's truck project. Thank you to those who have contributed! There is still time to contribute if you would like to take part in this project. Any amount will be appreciated. :)

Also, there will be a tv monitor on the food truck that will be playing video. I am currently editing a special video for Seyoung that hopefully she will get to see. So if you have any birthday messages, words of encouragement for her or well wishes, please send them to me. I will upload a snippet of the video soon so you guys will know how it will look like. Thanks again! 

• Like 5

@standingtallyy- think @chic-chicalready explain about GOT7 bam bam using the n word and another member underage drinking but considered this mild, think they apologized already.

Yes nowadays all celebs under scrutiny- so many scandals this year. One of my favorite actor - Lee Jin wook also in the news, his one night stand accuse him of assault- his career may be over. Too much news is also not good. Better stay out of limelight- just wonder who is next? 

Yes I also want loveline for kmj with dr Hyun or another doc, more Dr Lee, less jinsung cos she is getting boring. More unusual cases or mysterious death too.

I just started on monster, surprisingly good cos the villain is very strong. Storyline a bit like Green Rose.  Guess with competition from this and doctors, bm's rating not moving up much. I am not so worried for sy. Her kmj is so unforgettable, everyone talks about her, even though she appears briefly. Sy has great screen presence- so many people in the room, your eyes are drawn to her. Bet most PD/ writers will want her after she finishes this drama. 

• Like 5

@blame2pm I hope we will reach the target amount in time for Seyoung's birthday. Number 30 plays double significance for our couple. I'm not really computer savvy, as long as you'll include someone from Australia amongst her international supporters,I'm good.

I saw @Gerry58 posted in the BM forum an IG posting of PSY from an Arab speaking fan (I recognized it as I worked in Saudi Arabia for 6 years & used to speak the language too, can't read though :) because doctors orders and patient progress notes are all written in English).Only shows the extent of PSY's popularity nowadays. More KMJ please tonight :)

• Like 5