[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

The first 7 mins and 10 seconds of Episode 4 of Beautiful Mind was great! Finally, a longer screen time on Park Seyoung. I guess, I should stop complaining because 97% of Seyoung's scenes that were shown so far, she only shares it with Jang Hyuk. I love the screen chemistry. Though, I have to prepare for Kim Min Jae's heartbreak. It will be worst now that LYO told his father they are getting married :( Park Seyoung looked perfect on those close -ups. Now, her character is slowly building up.

GJS is so dense - outrightly accusing LYO for the 'murders' in the hospital with no concrete evidence. And while there is a critical life saving operation he needs to finish. Simply because of LYO's father's implication, so she is back of accusing him again. She is being played around big time by that team of doctors and still thinks she is the vigilante who can catch the murderer. I should really do a tally how many times she will accuse LYO :D

• Like 4

If I liked House (the American medical series) , I like this too, a character flaw in a doctor.    This drama has related murders as twist;  I have my guess as to who the murderer  is, but I think it goes further than that.  And I am learning new medical things, plus how he reads expressions and body language.

SY so far is the girlfriend role, and hope she gets more exposure and an active role in succeeding eps.  

The character of PSD did it again, so impressionable.  This time not just a conference but  risking the life of the person on the table. Gosh.

• Like 3

Good morning YY friends- hope everyone is fine. Read about Turkey airport bombing, hope @elfart is ok. Last time was Shanghai- my brother in law say a psycho wanted to commit suicide. Makes u worried when traveling but won't stop people going on hols 

Enjoyed episode 4 of bm cos sy got longer screen time. They focus too much on the traffic woman. I hope next episode they show the other characters more and more JH- he is so mesmerizing. Storyline is very interesting cos you want to know the murderer. More background story about Dr Lee and his interactions with his father and gf. Hope they expand Sy's role- not only as gf but show her work etc.

Wonder when she will discover he is emotionless- will be interesting to see whether she will accept him or leave him. Anyway hope got happy ending for kmj cos MDGSW she was alone :(

• Like 4

@chic-chic.   i smiled a few seconds in too, at Taec's rabbit impression.  Lol.

Regarding the senes of SY, specifically when she was with JH:   Is it just me imagining it,    but when the camera is on her,  it turns  soft focus and dreamy.   It happens whether she is taking books out of a box, being proposed to, smiling, angry, crying, wondering about the random writing on toilet paper, or with  JH's hand on her cheek.  

Is it because her character Min Jae,  so far, is sweet and in love?   Or, more likely SY  is an ethereal beauty that scenes  look dreamy, dewy, no matter what the camera focus or lighting is.   Both,  I think?  

When I think about  YY in WGM,  specially the last ep when she is sad, when she smiles, when her tears fall, when she looks at at WY, it feels somewhat similar,  like she is channelling this to her role in BM.

• Like 5

Guest elenskivios38

Guys! what ever angle they focus on Park Se Young she is totally GODDESS BEAUTY:wub: coz her features are PERFECT!

i hope the production learn that the beauty of actress can attract more viewers and sure can help to get higher rating.For me

only Seyoung's zoomed shot of her eyes was the most lovely as what @standingtallyy said EXCELLENT CINEMATOGRAPHY:wub:

So  in BM JH and Park se Young really become lovers and get marry! Oh! i have to ready my heart for the teary ending coz shes not

the leading lady.O GOD not again!!!:( 

I am also preparing myself for a heartbreak. Second lead doesn't always get the guy. I saw in the trailer before that she was worried and researching something. It's possible that she's sick but I don't her character to die. 

• Like 3