[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

I was reading an article about Rain when fans asked him who are the important persons in his life. He said his family, his girlfriend and his CEO. Sorry I had a sudden delulu and thought of Wooyoung answering the same question. It would be his family, his girlfriend Seyoung, his members and his fans hahaha. :w00t:

• Like 4

53 minutes ago, chic-chic said:

I was reading an article about Rain when fans asked him who are the important persons in his life. He said his family, his girlfriend and his CEO. Sorry I had a sudden delulu and thought of Wooyoung answering the same question. It would be his family, his girlfriend Seyoung, his members and his fans hahaha. :w00t:

You are not delulu-ing.... I have the same thought too... Family, girlfriend (SEYOUNG) and 2PM members would be the top 3 most important person in his life.... Though he is an idol, I see him as a family type man.  Someone who takes care of his family, ensuring their safety and livelihood.  Even his mother once told that whenever he was home, he will always checked that all doors were locked before he went to sleep and this was like few years back... Now he is a mature man... READY TO GET MARRIED WITH HIS GF .... PARK SEYOUNG.... tssskk...... now I have the vision of their future wedding....aaaawww... it will be a sweet memorable wedding! Then... 9 months later.... 

tumblr_mi4k5l48h31s5ev9mo1_250.gif

tumblr_mf4w11sO3L1rks450o1_250.gif

ok... I should stop now!!! kkkkkk 

• Like 8

@chic-chic- wy is a family oriented kind of guy, family and gf will be important 

Still waiting for news on Sy's drama, see 'the other drama' making a lot of news, they are afraid of the competition. Will be interesting to see which drama will get better rating. 

@ujiyus1- the baby is so cute- hope YY couple has one like her

2pm lotte duty free 

• Like 4

It looks like Troy Kim is (re)launching a line of women's clutch bags. Maybe he is getting Park Seyoung as an endorser of this. On his IG, he posted few designs of the clutch bags, with caption #troycomeback. Similar to what Seyoung had on her IG posting, a back view holding one of his creations.

• Like 5

@standingtallyy- it will be nice if sy gets to endorse his products in her coming drama. It is made in Korea right, so who better than sy - who is classy and a new face. Hope she gets more endorsements after filming. Hunus and hunusguy are very quiet. 

Still waiting for Kbs to release more photos. 

• Like 4

@chic-chic- wy is older but everyone baby him. Was watching Wild bunny while waiting for Sy's drama. Saw cutie wy and chansung cooking. Wy doesn't know how to cut the chicken, luckily chansung help him. They were so poor thing back then, sharing dorm and not having enough money to go out. What a difference now- they all driving expensive cars!!! 

• Like 5

Wild bunny was a good and funny show. Wooyoung was even sleeping on the floor. Another show I enjoyed from them is the 2PM show. I was a fun show too. I miss those times. 

I was comparing their dorm to Got7's dorm, it really improved a lot. 

• Like 3

@chic-chic- it is good to go back and watch 2pm early days- how they suffered and bond together. They became successful, make the money and pave the way for all the junior members like got7 and twice. 

Ya saw wy sleeping on the floor- guess their rooms must be stuffy, the floor must be cooler. They were so young but already you can see wy is very good in variety shows- he is very chatty and outgoing 

still waiting for sy

The other drama press conference is on 15, so a beautiful mind should be earlier or later by 1 day.

Can't wait for this drama- 12 more days to go!

• Like 3

The 3 trailers so far, are drawing me to Beautiful Mind.  Seen a few at KBS World too.   Will definitely watch this,  for SY and the story.  

Watched rock paper scissors, thank you for the link.   Woo and Taec are humbly unchanged despite fame and money, admire them!  

Off Topic:     Taec's eyebags, seriously, seems like he lacks a lot of sleep,  must be maximizing time, but still.    Have also been watching Got7 Jackson for over a year;  charming as he has no airs, wears his heart on his sleeve, livens up any situation.  Reminds me of 2pm's Go Crazy (in a good way).   He seems close to both Taec  and Woo.   

• Like 5