[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

@blame2pm let's enjoy our delulu first hehe... just hope that it does the same necklace :)

i'm sure that's exactly the same necklace :wub: ...........  wedding gift from husband  :heart:  

I can't stop smiling seeing the picture... and btw seyoung looks mature in the drama... very beautiful :wub:

• Like 5

@AryRa- I am sure sy treasure the gift wy specially pick for her. She must have thought no one will notice if she wore it - she forgot YY shippers have sharp eyes :D

Love her look for the drama- am glad she is not keeping the bangs cos it makes her look even younger. She looks like an intelligent career woman. 

Good news is that thur is script reading- so we will see everyone including the female lead psd- hope they post the photos. Jang hyuk already started work. 

• Like 5

@standingtallyy- yes sy looks so good and healthy in the teaser.

Love her rosy cheeks.

Glad she doesn't diet cos of filming drama.

Her makeup and hair - the minimal look

The cast are amazing- all totally professionals

love your gif- wy's hand on sy- marking her as his yeobo. He also shows his possessiveness and display his protective instinct. Sometimes he act as a baby, but at times like this, he shows his manly side :lol:

• Like 7

I didn't check this thread for only one day 
and I comeback and found 3 new pages and thought something GOOD must have happen !
and yes the best thing ever 
:D
@blame2pm  our fav FBI agent the best 
this is simply made my day 
first WY continuous mouth falls at his concert and his lovely love songs
and them bammmm the legend wedding gift 
:wub:
I know we must wait to be more sure when the ep is aired
but it REALLY looks the same 
so,yes definitely joining you guys 
let's celebrate
:D YY IS REAL:heart:

• Like 6

No recent updates for Wooyoung only for the other guys, Junho for solo concert, Taec for drama filming and script reading, Khun playing golf, Chan with a friend, Jun K partying. Wooyoung is again keeping quiet. Next update for him would only be another airport pic this weekend hahaha. 

6 hot and good looking guys. 

[PIC] ‪#‎2PM‬ for 'Celucasn'

via: Gladyzkhun

13267866_1018499408185342_28573788252943

• Like 5

Update from Wooyoung for his SM. He only re-tweeted this. Re-tweeting is the only activity his doing on his twitter hahaha. I like the fan comment to tell Wooyoung that he can type things on Twitter hahaha. They may also feel frustrated that he's not even typing anything.

• Like 5