[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

The different days for each member is interesting. Wooyoung day is unique. Still getting used to TY singing on his own on stage. 

#‎2PM‬ 「GALAXY OF 2PM」 Repackage Announcement (To be released 6/15). 

• Like 2

Annyeong Everyone~!:)

Currently still lurking until pages 1060, will continue again whenever i'm free~~

I noticed there some member come and left, of coz still have those who staying in this forum~

I am very happy becoz although their marriage end for one year plus yet we still have a lot of shippers here believe to them..

Thanks again for those photos / news / videos that posted here~ i do really enjoy this place~ 

:heart: Love JWY & PSY

:heart: Love YY Couple

:heart: Love all of you

:heart: Love YY Nation~

* go back lurking mode*

• Like 9

@chic-chic- I check the blood couple is older. So they decided to get married. Not sure whether he has finish military. It seems a trend for celebs to announce dating 

@JuneQT-glad you enjoy reading, YY ship is still active esp cos sy is back working and there are lots of news on wy. Very happy our shippers are contributing news, fanfics etc. Come join us in shipping YY couple

• Like 2

This controversy over the lead actress on drama Beautiful Mind is triggering some uncertainty on me. I hope the production team won't throw a towel on it. Senja, why are they so desperate to have PSD? No doubt, she is good. I watched her recent web drama and exorcist themed movie,The Priest. But why are they limiting their choice? Correct me if I'm wrong, but this project has been turned down by some actresses in the past because of scheduling, right? Now, it's the same with PSD! There are plenty of rookie actresses who I'm sure is suitable too, just waiting for the right break. I don't mind if Park Seyoung is the 'nth' choice for lead actress the last minute :D Provided she is appearing in one soon.

Anyway, hope it will work out for the best. Will there be a love line between YHM and Park Seyoung? I hope they do. I like him, because he has some degree of resemblance to Wooyoung.

@missauditor @blame2pm @yyluv @storyofus @maria1313 Love your date with the Burgers :wub:

• Like 8

@JuneQT Anhyeong! Glad you have returned and posting again. As you contine backreading, you'll feel the roller coaster of emotions we had during the agonizing months of not hearing anything on Park Seyoung at the height of her agency dispute. All the uncertainties we felt, whether how long it will take before she can make a comeback. That time all we were clinging on that sliver of hope and Wooyoung's hints, from songs he composed ROSE Girl & Happy Birthday all with touches of things he did with Seyoung in WGM. Also, Seyoung's brief apperance during the VIP screening of their movie Cat Funeral, wearing an all too familiar accessories that only a YY shipper can recognize.Thanks to Park Seyoung, that hope became a reality when she won the case, signing on with Hunus,held her first ever birthday fan meeting attended by some of our lovely YY troops with an interview confirming, she has maintained contact with Wooyoung and eventually casted as evil Oh Hye Sang in MDGSW. That's why, we are still here and pretty much active cheering them on.

• Like 7

Good morning YY friends

@standingtallyy- I read about a beautiful mind and that psd's latest show might not finish on time so she can film this drama. Well both party at fault. She should not agree to do back to back. Like sy, she should have taken a 2 months break. Kbs also should not have insisted on her knowing she is filming. Anyway not our problem- they have to solve it themselves- maybe compensate the other party so they can rush their drama. 

Don't think they will cancel a beautiful mind when they already announce the casting- worst case, get sy or someone else to be lead. We just have to wait- everyone is missing sy, so we wish they will hurry up so we can see her. This drama has good potential since they got a great cast, hope storyline is also good.

I just started Neighbourhood Lawyer like what you all recommend and I am enjoying it. The lead actor, although old is very good. Kang sora is good at picking projects- she suits office, legal dramas rather than romance

• Like 4

Just read psd other drama- Cinderella and the 4 Knights don't even have broadcast date so hopefully she can do Beautiful mind first, then go back to finish it. By end of this month, they should finalised everything 

• Like 1

It's very disturbing what will happen to Beautiful Mind. As per PSD, Cinderella comes first. If the two drama overlaps, she will let go of  Beautiful Mind as per ethics. KBS had also announce though she is fitting for the role, they will let her go and change the lead actress. Definitely, since Cinderella is pre-produced they won't allow her to star in a new drama which would be broadcasted in June. Pre-produced dramas won't get a broadcaster once they know the actress has a drama that will overlap with it. That would be the loss of the company who produced Cinderella.  The actress needs to finish Cinderella first since it's pre-produced. She can't go back and star in Beautiful Mind and go back once it's finished.

Beautiful Mind casting has been an issue since 2015. I am not sure what's wrong with this drama. I am just keeping my fingers cross that it wont be a disaster. Even great cast can make a disaster drama too. Goodluck to our Seyoung. 

Full news article

Spoiler

What went wrong? Actress Park So-dam, who is about to star in the new KBS 2TV drama "Beautiful Mind", has brought along a lot of static with her. Park So-dam is starring in another pre-produced drama called "Cinderella and the Four Knights", but now that it's likely that the two dramas will overlap, her morals are being questioned. Park So-dam, KBS and HB Entertainment are coming forth with different statements.

- HB Entertainment, "We believe the lead actress will take full responsibility".

When the "Cinderella and the Four Knights" production company heard about Park So-dam's appearance in another drama, it was April. That was when "Cinderella and the Four Knights" was in the making. HB is currently in discussion to bring out "Cinderella and the Four Knights" in early July.

Since "Beautiful Mind" is starting on June 20, Park So-dam could be in two dramas at the same time and the two dramas could overlap. The problem is, if the "Cinderella and the Four Knights" actress happens to star in another drama that starts first, then what broadcasting station would give space to a pre-produced drama?

HB claims Park So-dam took the offer to another drama that could overlap with this one without notification. HB says, "The making was planned from the end of May to early June. As an actress, we believe she will take full responsibility for the making, promotions and broadcasting".

- KBS "We will change actress if this becomes a problem"

KBS claims they are contemplating whether or not to keep Park So-dam. The result may depend on how the situation flows. According to the 'drama status report' released by media, the lead actress for "Beautiful Mind" is Park So-dam. However, she wasn't there for the script reading and teaser making.

KBS explained that the reason for casting Park So-dam in such circumstances was because she was fit for the role. However, as the situation keeps building up tension, the drama department announced: "After we received news that it was difficult to organize a time frame for "Cinderella and the Four Knights", we discussed whether or not Park So-dam would be in it. If we set a date for "Cinderella and the Four Knights" by the end of the month, we will change the lead actress. However, if that's not the case, then we will continue as planned".

- Park So-dam, "Cinderella comes first"

Park So-dam's management also claims that although they got an offer from "Beautiful Mind","Cinderella" comes first. If the two dramas happen to overlap, they will follow ethics and give up "Beautiful Mind".

The management knows that the "Cinderella" production is making effort for a slot and is waiting for this to be settled. If the dramas overlap even one episode, they can't have Park So-dam in "Beautiful Mind". They want Park So-dam to do her best in "Cinderella and the Four Knights".

Source : sports.donga.com/3/al...

Copy & paste guideline for this article
Always put a link back to the source and HanCinema permalink

http://www.hancinema.net/park-so-dam-s-issue-with-production-vs-broadcasting-vs-management-94405.html?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=facebook

• Like 4

It would be hard to get casting for just a month. They spent 1 year to get a male lead. KBS should have offered the role to  different actresses and not only settle for PSD. PSD was offered the role months before the schedule broadcast of the drama. They waited for months to confirm. Her management should already foreseen what would happened if she accepted the role. Now there is a controversy and they are talking about ethics and morals. It's just so wrong.

If they will get a replacement, I like Park Boyoung. She's a great actress and all dramas she's on are all hits. However the chances of getting her would be so slim. 

• Like 4

poor PSD. i would like to see PSY working with her because she's young and talented. and look at how desperate KBS wanted her. the reason PSD didn't confirm BM ASAP because she was waiting for Cinderella to confirm its timeslot. too bad Cinderella took the longest time to do it.

PSD is a great young actress, she probably has plenty of other offers, but for her to go through all the hassle and jeopardize her good reputation to hold to this drama, i guess the script must be interesting (and must be the money too lol). park seyoung fighting!  

here i thought i was at BM drama thread. lols. btw i read that the competing drama already started their filming :phew:

• Like 5

Too much controversy indeed. We are mainly concern over this because Park Seyoung is in it, otherwise I wouldn't care. I'm just looking after my interest, hahaha!

I hope though that PSD will not get judged over this (knowing the Korean public by history...).The poor girl is just following what she was told by her managing company.

Anyway, let's  see what happens 

• Like 4

Sy chose this drama way before all these are revealed.

Think they will solve it and they will shoot this drama

Some media play to divert people to other dramas, they scared of competition. Don't worry, the casts have lots of fans to help support this drama. I will definately watch

• Like 2