[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

@standingtallyy I really like that part too of TY informing them of stealing someone's girlfriend. He may have a secret crush on someone. His jokes always have truth in it haha. 

I also agree with the seasoning company controlling everything for their artists. I read a comment before that their rookie artists won't have a choice but to accept whatever project the company is offering them. I think this was the case for Seyoung. She had been working non stop since debut. Though those were supporting roles her projects were overlapping. Same thing happened with Glorious Days and WGM. But I am glad she joined WGM though. She looks tired though.

When it comes to dating scandal for their artists, they are the first one denying everything. It seems they are not allowed to date.  

It's possible with Hunus Seyoung has the luxury to choose her projects and rest whenever she wants. I think it's good that Hunus is a production company not mainly a management company so that they wont force theis artists to work and work. 

However I still want to see Seyoung on some projects like CFs. 

• Like 3

@standingtallyy- I think if sy got paired with Taec, he will like her better cos she is not loud, act cutesy, very calm personality. She has the looks and personality most guys like. That's why she has so many fanboys

@chic-chic- we just have to wait till the 2 main leads to be free- around 25 May to hear more news. Kbs wants psd so everything got held up. Think Hunus will announce when everything is ready. I can wait 2 more weeks to see sy. As long as she is in the drama I am happy. Just nice, by then I finish miss temper, memory, vampire detective. Not watching any other cos I don't like the actresses, just reading reviews

• Like 4

@chic-chic I literally laughed out loud reading that fan account on what Taec said! He keeps teasing Wy. He really is Ok Troll sometimes. About the 'stealing your girl' part reminded me of the fanfic that I didn't finish too! Haha. Really need to get back to that or some other story. Haven't done manip in a while too. So here's one:

• Like 9

@blame2pm- love it. So natural both sitting together and wy's hand touch sy :wub:

Latest on A beautiful mind drama- another experienced actor (age 30+) added to the cast- will act as Doctor. Seen him in many dramas. 

Love their voices 

• Like 5

@chic-chic You are correct, Taecyon's jokes are always half the truth. He couldn't  have blurted that all out if he never thought of it (passively) or half-meant it. And CS spontaneous reaction was priceless! Now, THAT REALLY & TRULY MEANT SOMETHING:D. Good on TY, that will keep WY on his toes, LOL!!

@Gerry58 I totally agree! TY is probably as lovestruck as WY (or worse) if it happen that he got matched with PSY :D. No disrespect to the TY- GG supporters (peace!). I said this before, how 'bored' TY looked during his WGM Global stint. He looked like he has to please a child. More like baby sitting..

@blame2pm Yes girl...about time to update us on the love triangle now that TY said it in public, LOL!!!

• Like 7

Calling TAECYEON !!! are you 1 of the silent lurker here and a fans of @blame2pm fanfic ? please pm me tell me more, i swear i won't tell anyone, promise ! :vicx:

@blame2pm you may have a vip secret fans hahaha. thank you for the latest manip. 

@chic-chic hahahaha thanks for the fan account post, really amaze by taecyeon talk...I'm going to steal your girlfriend.

welcome to all new member joining us, we are happy to see yours post and sharing, we need everyone of you to shower us with YY love.

sorry gals please bear with me... I am out of mind now. sorry! :sweatingbullets:

• Like 8

Guest elenskivios38

:D:D:DLadies! ladies! im sure Taec is certainly  love to tease Wooyoung coz his truly in love with our YYPrincess ..ROSE GIRL!

or perhaps his secretly visiting our thread as what @yyluv because YYNation is very interesting thread in Soompi Forum:):wub:

and saw  @blame2pm  manip and Taec as 3rd party! Now Taec goes to the flow :D Ah! Taec! be careful dear...our Wooyoungah

is a jealous guy.:D his really a dorky hyung .Now they openly teasing Wooyoung on the show..Ah! pity Wooyoung i couldn't imagine his facial

expression when Taec uttered those words with matching  action or dance move :w00t: its good the rest of members come to his aid:D:):sweatingbullets:

Park Se Young was so silent but 2PM and her yeobo is making a loud noise indirectly:):wub:in one corner of her room she's:blush:

Guest elenskivios38

This is why our YYnation still active and going stronger...Park Se Young never say anything but when she goes out for

interview we can immediately observed her body language when Wooyoung name has been asked,

In Wooyoung case very open .lot of hints.,he cannot hide its shows in his daily routine ,it shows in his music.

His present status reflects in all songs he composed..His conviction about present relationship is very clear

NOTHING CAN STOP US NOW!:heart:.

@yyluv and @elenskivios38 It's possible that TY might have seen this forum hahaha. Among all 2pm members he's the one checking on comments and information about them. Since we talked about him a lot in this forum, he might searched his name and found this hahaha. 

Galaxy of 2pm would have a repackage edition. Repackage will contain a bonus track "Ama no gawa ~Galaxy~" composed by Wooyoung and DVD of solo stages during Higher. "Ama no gawa" means "Milky Way"

Another song from Wooyoung chosen to be part of the album. Many fans had goosebumps hearing the preview of the song. Lucky Japanese fans. 

Rough trans of the song "Ama no gawa (Milky Way) ~GALAXY~" composed by Wooyoung

I'll be well 
And I will always sing for you
I'll be well
Remember me without crying
Keep on smiling
This is definitely not the last
I'm promising it to you now

I will wait
I can't live without you
I can't do that
I can't bid farewell
Let's cross the Milky Way and meet each other again
Definitely we'll meet someday again

• Like 7

The main lead of the drama Beautiful Mind is now facing scheduling conflicts. Both of her dramas Cinderella and the Four Nights and Beautiful Mind will overlap. A female lead can't appear in two dramas at the same time. Though it's great that they already have a main lead for the drama but with such controversies, the drama would definitely be adjusted somehow since they will shoot as needed. There were several dramas adjusted before because of some controversies  and it did not turn out so good because the story became a mess.  She may also face lawsuit from the other drama since it's pre-produced. I  know there are so many comments how good she is but why does she have to accept the role if she's currently working on a drama. Does she not take a rest and take any drama she was offered to? :w00t: 

I feel bad for the other cast members. The drama Beautiful Mind already faced controversies with several male leads rejecting the role and now a controversy with the female lead. 

I hope this would be good and the role of Seyoung is given justice.

• Like 3

Good morning everybody

@chic-chic- thanks for the lyrics to Milky Way- so emotional, feels like wy is thinking of joining the military soon. He is telling his fans and also gf to wait for him - love it. Wy's songs are so good:wub:

Yes I read that psd faces scheduling problems cos of 2 dramas but I am not so worried. Both stations got to solve it cos they wanted her in the 1st place. Think they will still film but one drama might be shown later.

Anyway might be good publicity cos people will tune in to watch her. Most stars will keep filming esp those not so well known in the drama world to build up their career. Only those at the top have the luxury to take a break cos they can earn money from cfs and fan meeting. That is why the reply girl, the cheese actress all continue filming, they want to earn more money before their popularity fades- remember- make hay while the sun shines

• Like 2

Hey u guys read the article- hunus ent team up with soompi to have a variety show to promote their band Topp Dogg. Hope hunus will also do more for sy, they are very quiet

handsome wy- he gets better as he grows older 

• Like 4

I just read the article of Ahn Jae Hyun why he is rushing to marry Goo Hye Sun. He said he just really like the person so he just wanted to hurry and enjoy newlywed life together. I just find it so sweet. Saw his instagram and he even shared the proposal video. I just love how open he is and easily talk about it. 

I wish Wooyoung would feel the rush too and marry haha. He never know someone might steal his girlfriend. 

• Like 6