[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

user posted image

Translation:

WOOYOUNG

Born on April 30th, 1989. Blood type B. 178 cm tall.
Was in charge of composing "Imagine (Souzou shitemite)". Love reading books, a bookshelf is placed in his favorite living room. "There are many genres of book, then those are divided into my favorite genre on each shelf. Now I'm reading a book called 'Chemistry and philosophy'.

He has an obsession with his house being a relaxing space. The place that Wooyoung likes is his living room, which is unified through wooden materials. "I'm influenced by my mother a lot. Wooden materials, which I like, is one of the reasons. My mother bought a pine-tree table in my hometown Busan and sent it to me last year, and it is placed in my living room. A whiteboard I bought the other day was exactly the size of the table, so I put it on the table instead of putting papers." What kinds of things do you write? "Writing and erasing lyrics and some things that occur in my mind. For example, I write down that 'the concept of the interior for Hanako is this...' or something, and leave it as it is until work ended." About women's rooms, "It would be good if their sense is similar to mine. If their room isn't kept tidy, something [good] about them may be shown, and then I won't care about their style. What he asks of women is "A sense of gag". Having a same sense of humor is the best. It's to help make the relationship last long. As for a person whom I will marry too, of course [it's necessary]". You also said that you're drawn to women who have charming voices in a previous interview. Does your favorite voice change with the season? "I certainly did (laughs). Being drawn to voices doesn't change. This spring, (*while gazing afar*) for example, she has a free and clear voice like fluttering birds and butterflies... Well, excuse me (laughs)".

(credit to owners)

Full interview with the rest of the members: http://z15.invisionfree.com/JunkayStreet/index.php?showtopic=1514

• Like 9

DRUNKEN TRUTH

You're right I may be drunk. This may be a mistake

When morning comes, I may act like I don't remember and act uncomfortable around you

But tonight there is something that I absolutely have to say. I apologise for my current state

But please don't think that I am just saying this because I'm drunk

Whenever I'm in front of you. I prepare myself to say this but I always say the opposite thing

Turn around and regret it. But now I will declare to you that I have loved you from the start. I love you so much

Even if my sloppy declaration seem corny and unbelievable. It is not something I am just saying.

I will probably never do something like this again, but as the night turns to light

I will hold you in my arms once again and tell you I love you.

Why are you just smiling? Do you hear this as a joke? Why are you not saying a word? Looking at me as you would to a child?

This isn't something I would say to just anyone. I am not that kind of person. I feel as awkward as you do

I can't even look you in the eye. I am sorry that I keep on saying the same things I was saying before.

But tonight, I am going to tell you everything. I love you so much. I love you

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQTS2OGXVGYn7aaLbPHPvxImage result for Wooyoung and seyoung gif

• Like 8

@blame2pm- thanks for the translated article about 2pm. Nice to read what each of them think about each other. I am glad everyone thinks wy is caring. He doesn't change, still likes wood, writing, sketching, very organized and neat.

Glad he spoke about the woman he wants to marry, even though he doesn't mention much about his house. So his ideal woman must be neat, has sense of humor and nice voice

@standingtally- thanks for the lyrics of drunken truth. Sy has a sweet voice and can sing

• Like 6

Ha ha poor junho, everyone says he is lonely. He needs to get a girlfriend.

Wy - bad with driving and directions- expected. In Wgm he seldom drives, think sy is a better driver

seems wy and Taec mention marrying and wife, the rest still not ready to settle down 

• Like 3

Poor Junho! The lonely one, hahaha! He has his cats though. But I heard this from work colleagues in the past that you'll know a person is lonely when they have a cat as pets. Not sure how true that is though :D

Wooyoung has the best answer when it comes to the type of women they want to marry, obviously because he already have one in mind. **cough **Park Seyoung., nice voice too :wub:

• Like 4

:)Hi Everyone~

erm...first time post here...i been lurking this thread from page 1...up to now 990...still fighting for the remaining page..:sweatingbullets:

Drop by and say hi to everyone~~

and also

Bye~!:D

• Like 12

@JuneQT Welcome! We are always happy to meet the YY couple silent lurkers :wub: Done that myself, but 625 posts later, I'm addicted! Hahaha! We are pretty cool and very funny bunch here. You'll have a blast! All delulu and opinions about our favourite couple, Wooyung and Seyoung are welcome (and Taecyon too, we adopted him :P). So please, join us! Looking forward to hear fro you again :).

• Like 6