[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

Continuation:  Fan Accounts during last night's concert. Again talking about Wooyoung's song girlfriend. It seems that members keep on getting into that subject. It seems that members are forcing Wooyoung to explain why he wrote that song. I think they won't really stop until the end of the tour. I agree with TY. Why would he chose a song with a girlfriend theme considering it's a unit song. And to think of it Khun had a girlfriend before too. Wooyoung cannot even explained it properly. Wooyoung would ran out of explanation and eventually be confused.

Some are observations about Wooyoung and what changed. They had observed that he's living the moment and not afraid to show his emotions not like years ago. 

cr; jngwyng

• Tonight, WY remained longer than other concert nights before to return the favor he has received from all the Hottest that wished him HPBD
  • When WY was asking for 50 50 stage, he called TY and MJ as the "oldest members of the group". Then TY said, "That would be MJ and NK then". TY said "I'm only the third oldest" then JH and CS were like "But your face looks the oldest" LMAOOO
  • The Wooyoung many years ago could have had a stiff face as result of holding back his tears and the habit of concealing his emotion too much. But the Wooyoung yesterday was just freely living the moment with his genuine feeling. He's really exposed with honest heart and expression.
  • WY: Kanojo is a song about telling "You're my girlfriend" straight to the point TY: but it's a unit song ... WY: It's about 2 different girls. WY:.. Right side is my girlfriends Left is NK's People in the center might have boyfriends Fans in center: EEHHH. WY:! THEN THIS IS THE RIGHT SIDE THAT ONE IS THE LEFT!
  • Q & A corner- Q: What do you want to do with the members (At first he said he want to just sing but the members did not accept that answer) JH: Since we do not have much day off, I want to go to a trip with the members if ever we got time CS: Where? JH: Anywhere CS: If we are all free then let's go to the balcony of your house JH: No. Not in my house
  • Like 6

@jbum You should be :thumbsup: Yes, all in God's perfect time...

@Gerry58 wow, yours too. An 'office romance' as they call it. How nice :wub: ... all married ladies here at YY Nation, let us inspire our single (and proud) friends more by sharing how we met our 'Wooyoung'. If it's meant to be, it is bound to happen. Like how fate brought Wooyoung and Seyoung together :heart:

• Like 4

Let's re watch this clip when Seyoung prepared pasta and a song for Wooyoung on his birthday. I think this was also the time Wooyoung got an assurance of how Seyoung feels because of the her choice of song.

• Like 5

12 more concerts, plenty of time to grill wy until he reveal the truth :lol:

Hey i saw the movie- Little Miss Sunshine many years ago, good show

Our YY couple on YouTube- let's make 2m views

More well wishes 

• Like 4

It's great to see that even if their show in WGM already ended two years ago the views on their YouTube clips keeps on increasing. There are also a lot of comments just posted recently.

Wow nearly 2M views.That's amazing. For me that ending is the best for all WGM ending. I like how Seyoung confessed her feelings to Wooyoung thinking it's now or never and Wooyoung giving assurance to Seyoung with a kiss. Unlike other WGM ending, no one left. They were together until the end of the clip even giving hugs to one another. Their interview at the end  says it all.

@Gerry58 Let's wait and see what will happen on the remaining concerts. I wish all of YY nation can attend their concerts. We can gather there so that once members ask who his girlfriend is we can raise a YY couple banner and see Wooyoung's reaction.

• Like 7

Woww love our badge's color.. Thx to @blame2pm and @chic-chic  

@chic-chic , @Gerry58 thx for the info and video sharing.. Really miss yycouple.. Glad 2pm memeber tease them a lot at the concert.. Woow stil have 12 to go.. Yes yes think same like u guys.. Hope at the end of the concert tour, wy give a hint abt her gf.. Heeeheee... Happy to see former yynation member drop by here.. Miss our @Scutler.. @diendong 

• Like 4

No teasing for Wooyoung on today's concert. He just explained the song and Chansung tried to sing it and got it wrong. Then Wooyoung just sang it. As per the fan accounts Wooyoung is the talkative one today. I think this is his way for members not to ask him a lot about his girlfriend hehe.

Because it was Mother's day they ask Junho about his mom. From the touching talk about Junho's mom they teased him because of his underwear. Junho is a total carrot today because his underwear is orange. 

Until their next concert.

To add, the kissing scene of Junho leaves me speechless. I can never imagine Wooyoung doing that though except with Seyoung haha. 

• Like 6

Guest elenskivios38

WOW! Ladies our badges is DAEBAK!!! perfect choice ladies!:heart: im so busy too this day i'll comeback to read all comments!

terrific a lot of visitors sure they find our thread interesting ..Well proudly to say ladies here is not just !just ! :) !:)! you can 

ask coz they were in different field.Isn't that truly amazing, Here you will enjoy reading at the same time you will learn.

GO! GO! GO! YYNATION! FIGHTING!

Last night's concert was Wooyoung's turn to tease. Poor Junho. Wooyoung was the only one asking questions. Where is TY and JK? hahaha

cr jngwyng

WY: Just like CS, can I ask a question too? JH: Do you want to know smthng? It's fine then WY: Really!? I really want to know it

WY: I wonder if it's fine to ask this WY: Junho's headset is orange right? So is your underwear.....? CS: I want to know it too

JH: *whispers the answer to WY* WY: (WY's face was like 8D ) JH: It's embarrassing so WY will be the one to give the answer.

WY: This would be like a gift to everyone WY: It's oranAJDJFHAJSKA (orange LMAOOOOO)

JH: It was the first time someone asked me this kind of question

-After singing Next to You- CS: He let me hear this song before he released it. Was this the song you made while thinking of your mother?

JH: it's for my love ones~

WY: OOOHHH~ He said "someone he loves"~~~ (He said it in the SILLIEST way teasing JH). The way WY teased JH was the funniest. It felt like I was watching junior highschool students teasing each other.

• Like 5