[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

@standingtallyy- don't trust those comments. It may be from that seasoning co or their fans to try and dissway people from watching cos they scared of competition.

I always check out the drama myself, if I don't like I stop. Some make lots of comments saying very good but when u actually watch, it is not.  

Mdgsw - very little comments but rating is good cos of fans support

Beautiful mind will be interesting, now more experienced actors joining the cast

• Like 3

WAHOOOOOOOOOO :w00t:,we won :D
so very much happy:grin:
@blame2pm hardwork and creativity in all the competition rounds
and all our dedication on voting 
finally paid off 
:)
although we are the oldest ship with the fewest remaining number of members
we made it guys(the power of our couple is no joke
B) )
so happy and proud being part of this real ship
:wub:

I will go with "YYcouple" as this is the name wy&sy choose in wgm
and any blue is very well with me 
:D

good news keep coming 
wy and 2pm hints at the recent concert
sy new drama
wy coming birthday
wining today 
praying for more and more to celebrate with you guys
love u all
:heart: ,fighting :D

• Like 5

Congratulations YY nation! We won! Let's celebrate YY friends!

What makes this win special is that we won through the staff votes. 

@blame2pm Thanks so much for your talent and hard work. We are so proud of you. Because of you,  this ship would be recognized. Thanks again.

To all who are still here and continue to lurk,  thanks a lot for the support and votes.

For the group name I like YYNation. For the color dark blue is a great choice. 

Who would compile the member's username and member's emails? If you guys want you can PM me all the information and I can compile the information then I can send it once we have decided the group name. 

2pm.04.jpg

• Like 6

Morning YYNation.... :blush:

So happy with the news..We won.!!! Hahhaa.. Btw, do they give a deadline to us to submit group info?

Agreed, we cant trust or listen those comments. Need to watch it first before make a comment on it.

• Like 5

Good morning YY friends :)

Last night I remembered our forum name- yes I like YYNation too. What do u guys think? 

@chic-chic- thanks for offering to help gather group info. U are a gem :wub:

So everyone who wants the badge (can be past and present contributors and anyone who helps us vote even newcomers) please message @chic-chic your username here and email

They will give us a banner- not sure whether who will design it. Hope we can get the blue colour

Thanks again for all your help everyone. We won cos of our combined effort :D

• Like 5

There is an article in dramabean about the 3 new supporting cast but I don't know how to post here

Please go and post comment them to support this drama if u have time

Someone already post a mean message saying the drama is bad, lead is bad etc even before it even started. I suspect it is from u know who- afraid of competition 

I hate people like that- if u don't like, just don't watch. Don't have to post mean things

• Like 2

Cutie wy

Talking about drama- Taec got another offer to act with young teenage actress.

Many unpleasant comments again. Anyway he must be good to get so many offers

Still waiting for sy to appear. Already checking out both drama threads, now got more comments

• Like 5

Aww, thank you everyone! It's been a real pleasure representing this ship in the contest. Thank you for the help and info given along the way too aside from your effort to vote and promote. The past two months had been a wild ride. Couldn't have done it without you guys! Really blessed to be on this ship. :heart:

Thank you for volunteering to collect the names @chic-chic. I'll PM you my email. Btw, the dark blue colour has already been reserved for us. 

I look forward to contribute more for our ship in support of SY and WY, both together and individually. Currently I'm working on getting an official website up for them so that all their updates and info could be accessed easily and are kept systematically. If anyone would like to help on that in any way, please let me know. Other projects include the food truck project for PSY so look forward for that.  

Anyway, I will be away for a couple days. Hopefully there's wifi where I'm at and can check in for updates on our couple. Til then, take care everyone! XO. 

• Like 9

@blame2pm A website for them would be nice. There was a website for YY Nation created before but eventually was deleted. We can access their episodes, pictures and fanfic. There is also a portion for projects we can do for them. 

I am not really good in website but I can definitely help in  getting information. The food truck project is nice. It would be great to do something for them especially Seyoung.

For Wooyoung's birthday this is what fans did

• Like 6