[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

Guest amore00777

What? Somebody mentioned a rumor here??? :((

Apparently I have checked many korean internet community and nobody believe that rumor. The first, they are like brother and sister and suzy close with all of 2pm members. Even changsung send food truck to suzy' s on movie set last month. 2nd is rumor started a gabbage internet news and It is erased now because maybe jyp want to sue them. 3rd that rumor was not even article, It is written on rumor section. 4th is even fans of 2pm laughed about it.

5th is a rumor came from nowhere. Suzy went through same thing with actor lee jongsuk last september with similar rumor.

In truth they have never met before in person, but they had a rumor. Suzy is hot girl now so that It is easy to target to gossip. I feel sorry to her.

Why suddenly a rumor came from? Many of them assumed that because bridge picture on insta of wy and Twitter of suzy. According to fans, It is not same bridge and day was different ,too. (WY posted 18 oct and suzy posted 06 nov). Wy and susy is not fool to post same one on their sns.

People don't care about the truth. Some of them are just believe for fun or whatever reasons.

So.. Don't believe what you read evertyhing. Some of them are really gabbage. We are smart enough to find out what is the truth or false. I believe so.

Oh come onnnn @ujiyus1 that non-celebrity gf was me...it's so obvious...wy eats rice and so do i...see the connection? Lol :x

Sawwry...anyway lets look at this logically...there is fanbase of wy and suzy shippers...quite big actually...but for them to be together and emerge just a few months after wgm? Doesnt that make wy a bad guy who married another girl to get a different girl? And for suzy to even support sy by posting her 'lean on me' song on her sns at that time? That's plain cunning isnt it? Coming from these 2 decent people...

I hv said these before when the non celeb gf rumor emerged during wgm...i just dont believe it...when wgm ended..what happened to that so called gf? Even sy didnt believe it and treated wy better and better, so why should i make him a bad guy?

There's only ONE good thing that comes out from this gossip...I wonder how wy is gonna pacify seyoung...this kind of lovers' spat is soo soo worth the making up part...if you know what I mean? ;;) ;;) ;;)

Guest amore00777

Maybe In case of somebody curious about the picture of the bridge of wooyoung. It is GEOGA bridge which is located in busan. It is connected from busan to geoje island.

We have assumed incheon bridge before. But the expert wrote that It is geoga bridge. I don't know what is exactly difference. But they said that It is different a grade and shape of The strings.

Regarding the rumor, I think it's also a delusion for Woozy shippers. There are so many whose been shipping Wooyoung and Suzy for several years now. It's a fact that Wooyoung is Suzy's ideal person basing on several interviews. If we check on several videos as well they are really close. The even had an almost kissing scene in a drama and appeared on a commercial for reebok classic when they appear as lovers. However I think their relationship is just like siblings. It seems who really like Suzy from 2pm is either Chansung or Junho.
If they are dating I need dispatch pictures to see for myself.

I don't like getting overly delusional, coz even WGM is scripted to a certain extent.. But something that really hit me was when se young confessed to woo young how she couldn't look him in the eyes, after she got to know him better. That, I doubt was scripted and was just so adorable. <3

I know right? That sealed the deal for me...i just love love love her for being so brave then....how not to love her?

:x :x

[2PM's Private Photo Book] WOOYOUNG's Q&A
1. Thoughts about Seasons Greeting 2015’s shooting
- I was able to relax well and I’m glad that we could show ourselves shooting in such a beautiful place like this to our fans. ^^

2. It was hot during the shooting in Phuket. Do you have a high tolerance for heat?
- I like hot summer!

3. For 2014, you had shooting in Germany. How is it different from this year’s?
- It’s good since it’s completely different seasons so each has different feeling! Also, I think the main point this time is our natural selves! ^^

4. Compare to 2014, which part of yourself do you think that developed? 
- My passion for music became deeper. I think I can show a better side of me in 2015. ^^

5. What necessity did you bring from Korea when you visited Thailand?
- The “I LOVE Bangkok” t-shirt I wore even during the shooting! I received it from a Thai fan. I’ve always thought “I should wear this someday!” ^^

6. Your own special way to relax?
Sleeping. In any case, I sleep!!

7. Best memory in Thailand?
Thailand is always hot! The people in Thailand are kind and have good manners! That’s why whenever I go, it’s a pleasant place for me.

8. Difference between Thailand and Korea?
I think the biggest difference would be the weather. Of course the culture is quite different too but I think that is a charm. ^^

9. What’s your favorite word in Thai or the word that you usually use?
nâa-rák – cute

10. Meat-eater or vegetarian?
Both? (laughs)

11. Most unforgettable trip?
Germany, Paris, LA, Bali. I like the feeling of freedom ^^

12. In private, which member are you going to go with if you plan a trip to Thailand?
It’s either I’ll go with everyone or by myself. There is no particular reason. (laughs) 
Cr: jngwyng

Excuse me while i laugh at that rumor for a second please..tumblr_nhl57gtROi1tm5l2po3_250.giftumblr_n3xuxt90YA1qlyfm1o6_500.giftumblr_nhgz9f7Teq1to59dfo5_400.gif
OKAY! moving on LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL =)) :))
So I was watching the golden globes awards last night & when George cloony(side note: this man was probably the biggest womanizer in hollywood lol but he finally got married last year) said this:tumblr_ni1oltvZvI1qh9nffo2_500.gif
I almost shed a baby tear cuz its sooo reminded me of wooyoung's "infront of the person i love, i have no pride" message. A quote to brighten your day: Sometimes you meet someone, and it’s so clear that the two of you, on some level belong together. As lovers, or as friends, or as family, or as something entirely different. You just work, whether you understand one another or you’re in love or you’re partners in crime. You meet these people throughout your life, out of nowhere, under the strangest circumstances, and they help you feel alive. I don’t know if that makes me believe in coincidence, or fate, or sheer blind luck, but it definitely makes me believe in something.” As long as you believe, thats all you need :)>-

• Like 1

There's too many unnideul here who keep welcoming me with warm hearted . I dont feel like  a stranger who enter someone else home without permission  ㅋㅋㅋㅋ . Well curiosity kill me actually . I just wanna knows , There's a fandom name right ? For example , Song jae rim and Kim So eun , Their fans call themselves "Honeybees" . How about 2young couple ? Sory for this sudden . 
I'm actually , Keep googling them from yesterday . Hahaha am i sound weird and sasaeng ? Because i really wanna know more about 2young . Instead of just watching them . I think i should  study about 2young . Been watching them , What can i say . I love them , i love their naturalness toward each other even at the first episode they quite awkward . Well every couple will awkward for the first time meeting but i think both of them did well . Seyoung so lovely . Everytime she talk , she act , she look so calm .  :x I think i should offer her to become my sister since i dont have any sister ㅋㅋㅋ
I dont know why i'm doin this . But this i think this is so important . Since Wooyoung birth in year of snake and Seyoung's year is dragon . hehe . I think it describe both wooyoung and seyoung perfectly even we cant 100% trust on it :D 
The Dragon and the Snake make a good match as long as they know one another’s habits and motivations As lovers, these two could enjoy an electrifying connection. Their physical attraction is robust and they share a meeting of the wits as well; problems may arise, however, due to their differing energy levels. The Dragon has plenty of get-up-and-go energy, while the Snake tends toward self-indulgence and even laziness, especially when feeling satisfied. ‘Why move when I’m so comfortable here’ seems to be the Snake’s motto .  And also the Snake suffers from a certain inner insecurity that often leads to jealousy and possessiveness in a love relationship. Both signs will have to employ patience and understanding to ensure their union runs smoothly . 

tumblr_n21m61djpr1rakwyuo1_250.gif9YqkT9i.gif
Found this meme . And i laugh so hard 
B6-NLV6CMAA534u.jpg

i7hQTqAN0xaZr.gif

Wooyoung's waiting at the front door of Seyoung's house for their date. With Seyoung wearing the colorful ice cream outfit. LOL

a>
Wooyoung for RE:CIPE
via: 2pmalways

And here's Wooyoung also waiting for her princess for their trip overseas LOL

a>
2pm for Lotte Duty Free