[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

Happy Weekend YY Nation!!!  I have had a very busy week, but wanted to stop by and say hello and see what you all have been up to.  It's our normal night for watching together, but I am spending this evening finishing up grading some papers and then planning to marathon watch ALL of their episodes after.  I not gotten to watch any of their episodes in over a month....I'm having serious withdrawals!!!
I hope all of you are staying safe, doing well, not working to hard (for those that work), not studying too hard (for those in school) and that your lives are filled with happiness!!  I'm still on a high from our recent pics of Seyoung....I expect that we will see much more of her as the year progresses.
Great big HUGS to each of you :x

I'm watching the so eun jae rim episodes and having serious withdrawals, so I'm youtubing yycouple videos. I don't want to discuss another couple here but, so eun and Jae rim shared so much skinship from episode one. Where as yy were awkward and grew close gradually. I think that's what I found to be really cute about yy. And woo youngs random aegyo ofcourse. I feel that the fact that they became close step by step made rhrurrelationship more real rather than for the show it self.I was sad to read the article about how they haven't kept in touch after wgm ended. But I'm sure they still cross each other's mind, like if they see their sofa or hear their song. Well atleast I hope they do :D Sighhhh I miss miss miss them

I'm watching the so eun jae rim episodes and having serious withdrawals, so I'm youtubing yycouple videos. I don't want to discuss another couple here but, so eun and Jae rim shared so much skinship from episode one. Where as yy were awkward and grew close gradually. I think that's what I found to be really cute about yy. And woo youngs random aegyo ofcourse. I feel that the fact that they became close step by step made rhrurrelationship more real rather than for the show it self.I was sad to read the article about how they haven't kept in touch after wgm ended. But I'm sure they still cross each other's mind, like if they see their sofa or hear their song. Well atleast I hope they do

:D

Sighhhh I miss miss miss them

Hi...we have all agreed that 2young relationship was very gradual and real becoz they share both conflicts and happy time together...they worked to get to where they were at the end...

Dont worry too much abt that article..it was based on a radio interview that was not very accurately translated. He said he was not able to keep in touch as much as they did while filming...anyway if he said they keep in touch frequently, wouldnt it cause attention to them? Just keep the faith...if their love can touch so many hearts of strangers...imagine how deeply it touches them... :x :x

Both of them seems like an honest person. They both believe honest is the key to everything. I doubt they dun feel a thing through out that 8 months together. Being and knowing WY for few years, as a fan, I believe he seems a lil bit obsessed with his phone recently. Lets hope its with SY. Finger cross. Hihi ;)

I agree with @niiwoo havent seen u around for a while though chingu... i thought u will come out when i asked whether it's true wy like chubby girls...

If u say he is a bit more obsessed wt his phone lately...i believe it coz you hv been his fan for long...i have another theory but i will wait a while before sharing...wanna make sure... :>

Yes...lets hope it's with seyoung... :-bd i just want these two to be happy...and they were so happy when together during wgm...what else can i hope for?

Guest amore00777

I havè been read past interview of 2pm including japanese magazine. One thing I recognized that they can' t always told the truth to public many reasons.

In case of wooyoung, he told that he had relationship from august. 2010 to 2011 for one and half year. But nobody knows about that. He told the truth later on 2013.

But, the according to the magazine interview of 2011. he said that he doesn't have time to relationship and working was his top priority. This was what he said back then . Even It was not once.

But I can't blame him because he is one of members of 2pm. He is not solo singer. I think he has to considerate all of 2pm members and his fans or even his girl.

So I think If someone date with idols , she must be very consider and big heart person like seyoung ;)

I believe in them because they are sincere person in wgm. It couldn't be fake.

Guest Lingxic

No matter what had happened in the past, I think WY is more mature now. I thought that he had thought hard to find his own career path in near future cause he couldn‘t always be with an idol group as he grows older.
I  believe WY has found his own way - continue to pursue music, a performer on the stage for his fans and be himself and enjoy private life off stage.

I trust WY and SY would treasure their encounter, knowing each other, got along very well and happy together.  They had made many watchers happy to see them together, envy their good relationship, and felt sad to see their separation.  I really......really hope that SY‘s contract dispute will end with satisfactory result, and WY will have every success in his music and performance, and can introduce SY as his GF or wife in his coming solo concert.
I also hope that the two can work together in drama, movie or musical performance (as both like music and have good voice) in future.
Wish everyone here Happy New Year! Hope all your wishes come true!Hope all our good wishes to WY & SY come true!

@jann17 in several WY interview in variety and mags he dun like skinn very skinny kinda girl. He prefers a lil bit chubb in other meaning curvy. So I think SY is just perfect for him. When WY describes his ideal girl he rarely go for physical description. He always emphasis on, honesty someone he can talk to, someone like friends, someone who passionate about their job. Sometimes, I cant believe how close SY is to his ideal girl. Thats why I do believe theres spark between them. They compliment each other well.

For a new shipper...welcome to our paradise...I'm so happy that a lot of new people come and support 2young with their love...
I tried to watch other couple a few times...n I couldn't help to compare them to 2Young,including couples who are currently being widely discussed because of their explosive skinship from their early meetings...well...I didn't hate how their way in the relationship...everyone have their own taste....Other couples are beautiful couples too,they're cute and romantic and also sweet too...BUT....there's many thing that I found it become a flaw compare to WY and SY....How can I didn't feel the same butterfly or fireworks or rainbow and flutter or whatever it was as I watch 2Young?...Oh I didn't expect they would do that ...it's supposed to be a sweet process, what else they want to show us later if they did that already...you know some kind of thought like that in my mind...so I stop watching them...
Some point that make me so attached to 2Young which was their first meeting...Wooyoung is a variety monster...he's born as an entertainer ...that was the 2PM member said too about him...but in front of SY he was so nervous even the MC said that they never see him like that...But that awkward situation become memorable...like WY said he wants dating relationship with his wife..and SY said that she likes a person who can lead a conversation n who can communicate with her. They made me believe that they put in their mind that relationships are never perfect and always require lots of work, compromise, and a willingness to resolve conflict in a positive way, and that progress they showed us in a very sweetest way. They found and they build the relationship that worth keeping.Wooyoung being so caution, and Seyoung wanted slowly but surely process in every step of their action...both of them encounter rejection in the process but they can handle it gracefully....(the holding hands process :D)Wooyoung put his all into a conversation (just like what she wants it), he kept asking and wanting to know what she liked and how she thought, he was a gentlemen that wanted real connection. 
He's being him and Seyoung adapt quickly...they praise each other,they made a lot of promises (to go to gym together,seyoung will drive him when he needed ...) and wishes ( to be the same as they're at that time if they will see each other in the future,to come back to the mountain together) Nuff saying...they're the best couple for me...Honestly speaking I had a little regret when 2Young start their show right after New Year...if only WGM last for a year like long before (khuntoria era)...maybe they can be nominated for many thing that always happen at the end of the year...if only they started in mid of the year they can stay for new year or christmas or any other big occasion at the end of the year... oh well I'm so greedy...but I always greedy for 2Young :D 
About Wooyoung IG ...yeah he always post something that has double meaning in it...I think he sent a messages to two different group of people...one for his hardcore fans (include the oppa freaks) and one for us ...kekeke2Young have a lot of things in common in their interest and life ( their fav color,same date of birth etc) and in the show also they wore the similar outfits couple of times...After their show ended...and when Seyoung only showed up one time for us in cat funeral premiere and they also wore similar outfits...and the Ring !IMO Seyoung knew that she only can show herself at that very moment (coz of the contract dispute)...she pick her own outfit I guess (similar pattern with WY outfit), eventhough maybe the ring is not the same (but it the same for me :D )...but very similar...why she chose that...and she also put the ring on her left hand's ring finger...was that a clue for us??According to Wooyoung he ever said he wore couple ring before (but not the same ring) but still he consider as a couple ring... (the episode when he bought the puzzle ring for SY)
Channie needs to share all Wooyoung pictures that he took...LOL these cuties...And the ring...not sure if the same one...my eyesight blurry... hahaha

Bonus... THIS WOOYOUNG TOO HOT TO HANDLE....AAaaahh...