[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

Ahhhh....actually after reading the korean version of the posted article, it's not as blunt and direct as the english article. In fact when she talked about being in the house the whole day with staff filming, and it was nice to just be under the blanket together...she did say she felt 'like family' '가족 처럼' but that was not included in the translation...

She also talked abt boyfriend character...more in overly praising kang in (actors usually do this for one another during press conferences it's like common courtesy)...who is good looking, good in music, sings well, play the guitar...not easy to find in reality (sings well was also not included in the english version)...

Seriously, she said it very tactfully but truthfully...just like how she is, the sy we know...i doubt boyfriend will take offense at all...coz he will surely read the korean version...

The translation is not wrong...just simplified...but like us, we hang on every word these 2 say...

Now i am sure if his IG posts are meant for her, they are just to support her and playfully tease her about being jealous...ahhhh...what a relief! #:-S 8->

Wooyoung in Frankfurt

And this is something to make you smile.. Parody of The Moon that Embraces the Sun drama. As usual Wooyoung plays the part of a girl. As they say for these parodies that they make  Wooyoung is 2pm's girlfriend LOL.

Guys, remember when they first moved into their house & she said with the help of a friend & teacher she learned how to play a song with a ukulele specially for wooyoung?tumblr_nhvzo4QamY1r1kva6o1_500.jpg yupp i think that friend is Kangin! bcuz in the interview video, (yes, i know that a ukulele is a type of guitar) she actually didnt say guitar, she said ukulele.(2:20 mark)Wooyoung has nothing to worry about! LOL he probably even knows hes the one that taught her.  i mean this is honestly just a guess, but looking at the pics she tweeted when filming the movie, i think they became close friends so i wuldnt be surprised if she asked him to teach her a song to play for wooyoung just like she called Jinwoon to ask him questions.Also, i really liked when she said she missed the movie house so much that she had to go back & visit it. it shows that shes really sentimental about good memories & its evident she keeps friendships with almost all her co stars from her previous works which leads me to believe that after being with wooyoung for 8months, they are both not letting go of that relationship any time soon. Maybe they're even taking secret trips to their first house hahaha. ohh & i heard its pretty far from seoul so no paparrazi ;)) ;)) =)) delulu mode activated! 

just found this video... its really envious to see khunfanny couple...they can often meet together in some music events... when can we see 2Y's together in a stage or event again ??

@wgmfanaticx3‌ yes...wy has nothing to worry about coz if he is in her heart, she doesnt get easily swayed...kiss or bed scenes are just acting to her...after doing all that, her face still turns red when wy comes near her...she is still as shy...coz thatz real and not acting...she even told wy it's not sthg for him to be upset about...

She has many friends and support them well...attends their events, musicals etc. But her heart is what ppl dont enter easily...we know that from wgm right? :x :blush: :x

wgmfanaticx3 said: Guys, remember when they first moved into their house & she said with the help of a friend & teacher she learned how to play a song with a ukulele specially for wooyoung?
 yupp i think that friend is Kangin! bcuz in the interview video, (yes, i know that a ukulele is a type of guitar) she actually didnt say guitar, she said ukulele.(2:20 mark)Wooyoung has nothing to worry about! LOL he probably even knows hes the one that taught her.  i mean this is honestly just a guess, but looking at the pics she tweeted when filming the movie, i think they became close friends so i wuldnt be surprised if she asked him to teach her a song to play for wooyoung just like she called Jinwoon to ask him questions.Also, i really liked when she said she missed the movie house so much that she had to go back & visit it. it shows that shes really sentimental about good memories & its evident she keeps friendships with almost all her co stars from her previous works which leads me to believe that after being with wooyoung for 8months, they are both not letting go of that relationship any time soon. Maybe they're even taking secret trips to their first house hahaha. ohh & i heard its pretty far from seoul so no paparrazi ;)) ;)) =)) delulu mode activated! 

Guest amore00777

I think her friend who teach ukulele is not Kangin.

They finished shooting movie before the end of 2013 and I think SY has many friend who are artist because of her major in study.

I think so, too

Kang in said that he has met seyoung today after a long time in the press conference.

And then kang in also said that he and seyoung were like brother and sister in the one of his paper interview.